WHY ?

saiint.K
saiint.K
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 65
Two simple questions smile 
Can anyone employed by kixeye explain why there are so many things going wrong with our game ?
Why is there no urgency to fix the all things going wrong and I don't mean a sticky plaster/botch job fix ?
  • kixeyeuser_1423071321100_100005569801757
    kixeyeuser_1423071321100_100005569801757
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 41
    Maybe they reduced the number of programmers and/or hired new programmers with no game experience.
  • Zippernikkel
    Zippernikkel
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 701

This game runs on a glitchy old code never expected to last this long. And they keep adding more and more stuff on top of that, honestly I'm surprised it works at all.

• Nicholas Soong
    Nicholas Soong
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 151

If someone went and used a real game engine to reprogram this game do you think it will work? Something like say... Unreal 4? Honestly it sounds like a bomb idea. Kixeye write it down lol.

Hmm, what wacky thing should I say? Oh Sod it I can't be bothered of thinking something smart to say.
  • GeoffDawson
    GeoffDawson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2016 Posts: 255
    Question one - its not OUR game. It's a free to play game provided by kixeye. They keep adding stuff the more people coin. 

Question two - Its their game, if your game does not work (and you coined) send in a ticket and they're happy to oblige.