THANKS FOR DOING SOMETHING TO THE LAG

kixeyeuser_1423071321100_100005569801757
kixeyeuser_1423071321100_100005569801757
Potential Threat
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 41
Thanks for doing something to the lag.   Now when I stop moving my flts in battle, I can actually see them slide to a stop.  Do not know if the flts got heavier and it takes longer for them to stop or they think they are playing baseball and are sliding into home plate.  If, they are safe at home do I get a prize.  lol  At least they are not jumping all over the screen anymore.
  • BLOODYSEAWOLF
    BLOODYSEAWOLF
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 20
    yes it's still there nothing new to that LOL
  • DAF-03
    DAF-03
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 56
    logged on went into a reaver 102 with subs it was lag city didnt even attempt it logged off again **** this game is getting impossible to play
  • kate.knight.357
    kate.knight.357
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 52
    kix doesnt care more lag, more damage more coin to them
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,397
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 7:51PM
    kix doesnt care more lag, more damage more coin to them

• ryan723
    ryan723
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,175
    Not to go off topic, but anyone else think maybe the ships have learned to do the cha cha slide? 

... back to your regularly scheduled program - the lag only seems to be in some of the higher level targets - me thinks it's a memory leak problem between the server and the targets.
    Lucky Luke wrote: »
    Our group has started to call them Zombie fleets....for obvious reasons.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7492/mynewsig.png
    I will be following this thread with interest. Please carry on.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,076
    this is an old flash game
    it is graphically intensive
    it is what it is
    there is no magic on/off switch for lag.
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • Bo_P
    Bo_P
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 29
    it is a game on a slippery **** and picking up speed
  • John1975
    John1975
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,746

The defense grids its literally about a 1 hr fix at most. Edit the code so the walls are always up. If the person that made that code can't do that in less than a hour you pay them way too much. That one being so simple to do and the fact they said they would get that done over 4 months ago pretty much says they are being lazy or simply don't care to take the 1 hour time to do it.

BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • Kaptin Ugrosh
    Kaptin Ugrosh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 517
    If you're using Windows 10, they released an update recently and your computer is probably downloading it in the background. 

Make sure it's done before starting the game again, as it can hog your connection and cause lag.
    Maxim 37: There is no overkill. There is only "open fire" and "time to reload". - The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries