Titanium

alex.stanham
alex.stanham
Skilled Warrior
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 352
edited 6 Dec 2017, 10:58AM
Titanium targets payouts are a joke, need 100 x 45 to just be able to upgrade a portal , its long and boring , not mention the damage on higher targets , so if payouts can be increase in order to be balance and playable , DC , i forgot also cant retreat on titanium targets and we need to use 2 fleets in order to do the targets, so would be much better to let us retreat the targets so we can use the 2 fleets needed for the targets 
DarKCloWn
  • cupidstunt
    cupidstunt
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 259
    at your level I am sure you have a fleet that can auto those targets....  about 12 mins damage accross the fleet in a silo....   fill up dock repair overnight
    Not adding much here.

Won some hulls

Visited a few sectors

Sector 249 is my home
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior

There's no level in this game

DarKCloWn
  • kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    kixeyeuser_1365369523405_14232_1309869729
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 1,848
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 9:51PM
    Kix is trying to "encourage" the players who think nothing of spending *thousands* on this game to just say "screw it" and fast build everything. Or auto the top level targets for major damage, and not care. Just coin. So yeah. The rest of us who want to only coin long builds and other 'major' stuff are stuck with the 'grind' of earning the resources that Kix hopes we'll be too bored to waste time on.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,690
    Titanium targets payouts are a joke, need 100 x 45 to just be able to upgrade a portal , its long and boring , not mention the damage on higher targets , so if payouts can be increase in order to be balance and playable , DC , i forgot also cant retreat on titanium targets and we need to use 2 fleets in order to do the targets, so would be much better to let us retreat the targets so we can use the 2 fleets needed for the targets 
    With a GSky fleet, you can auto 85s then repair.  I usually end up with about 3.5hrs damage from going from an empty Ti wh to a full one.

• SIF
    SIF
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 803
    Kix is trying to "encourage" the players who think nothing of spending *thousands* on this game to just say "screw it" and fast build everything. Or auto the top level targets for major damage, and not care. Just coin. So yeah. The rest of us who want to only coin long builds and other 'major' stuff are stuck with the 'grind' of earning the resources that Kix hopes we'll be too bored to waste time on.
    Top level players with all the nice toys can fill up on Titanium for instant repair or nearly instant repair even on auto.

If Kix really wanted us all stuck with a grind of chores they've let get out of hand, why are they talking about introducing Expeditions where you do the chore task once then just leave the fleet out there on an Expedition where it can't be sniped, doesn't require your attention, and comes back full health? They are addressing it.

• Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 433
    in almost all of your threads you talk about spending THOUSANDS of dollars..   

hate to break it to you,  even the top whales I know do not spend anywhere near 1,000  let alone multiple..  Everytime you say that it just makes you sound like a bhutthurt snowflake who gets rolled everytime and uses P2W is an excuse.. 

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:
    With a GSky fleet, you can auto 85s then repair.  I usually end up with about 3.5hrs damage from going from an empty Ti wh to a full one.

by the time ill get the gs sky ill be dead by old and my skys explotes on bigger targets so i have to do lower targets my skys explotes and dies lol , i think phoenix is needed to make **** targets with less damage , but by the time is offered and by the time we are able to make a tlc and get it its going to be long , so maybe miserable payouts can be increased, now i am doing 65s still i think phoenix is needed or let us use 2 fleets as a lot of people need to use
    DarKCloWn
  • John1975
    John1975
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,746
    easiest fix to make "most" happy would be to make mega mayhem daily pay full WH of T remove the chest. Then have the daily that gives U one gives T and one give a chest.  That takes care of ones saying they cant get T at least when that daily popped up they could fill up.  That would fix the non stop threads on the subject. I can auto 85's all day long so really does not matter to me, I do see the amount paid out was cut to the bone on the change of targets.
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • SIF
    SIF
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 3:41AM
    Laredo said:

by the time ill get the gs sky ill be dead by old and my skys explotes on bigger targets so i have to do lower targets my skys explotes and dies lol , i think phoenix is needed to make **** targets with less damage , but by the time is offered and by the time we are able to make a tlc and get it its going to be long , so maybe miserable payouts can be increased, now i am doing 65s still i think phoenix is needed or let us use 2 fleets as a lot of people need to use
    Post your build. Either something is wrong with it or your driving. Skys can do 85s no problem. With charged armor they can do it about instant rep in dock.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    SIF said:
    Laredo said:

Post your build. Either something is wrong with it or your driving. Skys can do 85s no problem. With charged armor they can do it about instant rep in dock.
    I auto them, so they are going to take damage.  I don't even watch the battle.
  • evo Shiver
    evo Shiver
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 178
    Laredo would you mind posting your build? or if you have in the past pointing me towards it?
    Insert Signature Here
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Laredo would you mind posting your build? or if you have in the past pointing me towards it?
    Here it is.

• Amidamaru
    Amidamaru
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 164
    Why interception system? i thought that the uav didn't benefit from the penetrative damage from it.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Amidamaru said:
    Why interception system? i thought that the uav didn't benefit from the penetrative damage from it.
    Just for the added combat speed.
  • Amidamaru
    Amidamaru
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 164
    Laredo said:
    Amidamaru said:
    Just for the added combat speed.
    wouldnt it be better to just go with magnus then?
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,076
    Laredo said:

if it's not the FM with you, it's the raids
    if it's not the raids, it's uranium
    if it's not uranium, it's titanium

you need to build the right fleets to play this game
    complaining about it isn't getting you any further ahead.

"Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 7 Dec 2017, 6:24PM
    Laredo said:

thanks laredo i think my mayor issue is not having the charged armors , will keep your build for futher refits when i get the charged armors , for now will be using 1 charged armor co per sky is the best i can do for now , well cathedral if i believe something is wrong in the game i want to post in forums so mods can pass the problems we encounter , wait fot the uranium complains when raid targets are going to be the new uranium targets for sure will be tunes for the phantom fang - fang fully ranked, cathedral is game would be tuned to normal builds or give more often a chance to build them would be much much much much better, so as example offer charged armor time to time on tlcs or expensive insane pts to get , when the game is based on charged armors is nuts , so if the game works properly we wont be making any complains 
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    i though skyfire were assault , says conqueror fleet , just 3 skys in that fleet , anyone knows why says conqueror and if that will affect game targets ???

DarKCloWn
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    i though skyfire were assault , says conqueror fleet , just 3 skys in that fleet , anyone knows why says conqueror and if that will affect game targets ???

All fleets show as Conq, don't know why.
  • Battle Pirates 2013
    Battle Pirates 2013
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 289
    Check the blueprint. That is where the class is specified.

Everything on the world map shows up as conqueror.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Laredo said:

All fleets show as Conq, don't know why.
    ok thanks ,can you pass to kix , we need charged armors offered more often and less harder to gets them , thanks DC 
    DarKCloWn
  • SIF
    SIF
    Strike-force Captain
    Laredo said:
    SIF said:
    Laredo said:

I auto them, so they are going to take damage.  I don't even watch the battle.
    Didn't mean you. lol, you're doing fine if you can fill up from empty for only 3 1/2 hours repair bill. Trying to help a person that has the right tools and says they just blow up when hitting the right target. Something is wrong there. And that person needs to get themselves unstuck. Titanium needn't be unobtainium for anyone putting in the effort to build a modern tier ship.

• Laredo
    Laredo

Ummmm no, if you click on a target on the map it'll show you what class of target they are.  If you click on another players fleet, it shows as Conq.
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,919
    "you need to build the right fleets to play this game"

This.  If you don't build a top raid fleet, then you're probably going to have a hard time when the raid targets become silo or FM targets.
  • Battle Pirates 2013
    Battle Pirates 2013
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2013 Posts: 289
    Laredo said:

Ummmm no, if you click on a target on the map it'll show you what class of target they are.  If you click on another players fleet, it shows as Conq.
    You just had to be smarter than me. :smiley:

Thank you for clarifying Laredo.
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 8,076
    Laredo said:

thanks laredo i think my mayor issue is not having the charged armors , will keep your build for futher refits when i get the charged armors , for now will be using 1 charged armor co per sky is the best i can do for now , well cathedral if i believe something is wrong in the game i want to post in forums so mods can pass the problems we encounter , wait fot the uranium complains when raid targets are going to be the new uranium targets for sure will be tunes for the phantom fang - fang fully ranked, cathedral is game would be tuned to normal builds or give more often a chance to build them would be much much much much better, so as example offer charged armor time to time on tlcs or expensive insane pts to get , when the game is based on charged armors is nuts , so if the game works properly we wont be making any complains 
    why do you assume that it's the game's problem, rather than your own?
    plenty of players do it .... which means it can be done
    plenty of players win charged armors in TLCs and in the raids, which means it can be done
    why can't you?

the fangs do not need to be fully ranked to compete in the raids, nor do they required the phantom fang.  
    having these makes them easier, but it is not required to play.
    that sky fleet Laredo showed you is for autoing the targets - they can also be done with a minimum time commitment and not require more than that one plate of charged armor. if you're having problems with that, maybe you should consult (again) YouTube to see how to drive your fleets?
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • The Qing
    The Qing
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 1,380

@Laredo said:
    Battle Pirates 2013 said:

That's because the game recommends conquerors in case you wanna attack another players fleet.

Determination.

That's all you'll need to face your enemies.

Oh, and a lot of coins too, that helps.