Reposting "Never Again"

RedPilot
RedPilot
Potential Threat
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 25

????? looks like I really annoyed a Moderator, they closed the discussion before I could respond to you, Billy. ???

I am never again playing another Kixeye made game and primarily because they have shown that they don't listen to the players, bad and good. The only good thing about VC is the graphics. It won't matter what game they try to replace VC with, what happened here will happen there as well. The purpose of any game is to provide fun for the whole gaming community that it is attempting to draw in, not to divide it. If this happened regularly with more popular games such as Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Need for Speed (to name a few), those companies would suffer just Kixeye and VC have been.

As the old adage goes: Respect others as you want to be respected and treat them as you want to be treated.

Quote ·  11Like  Dislike

billybifocals

Strike-force Captain

December 5

@RedPilot said:
I am never again playing another Kixeye made game and primarily because they have shown that they don't listen to the players, bad and good. The only good thing about VC is the graphics. It won't matter what game they try to replace VC with, what happened here will happen there as well. The purpose of any game is to provide fun for the whole gaming community that it is attempting to draw in, not to divide it. If this happened regularly with more popular games such as Halo, Call of Duty, Gears of War, Need for Speed (to name a few), those companies would suffer just Kixeye and VC have been.

As the old adage goes: Respect others as you want to be respected and treat them as you want to be treated.

I once read an amazing company motto, "Innovation over imitation
Quality over quantity
Passion over profit"
If only all games developers had this mind set...oh wait, that is kixeyes BS motto.

Quote ·  7Like  Dislike

This discussion has been closed.

• RedPilot
    RedPilot
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 25

**** they're like the Ungoy in Halo, always bickering, fighting, and accomplishin nada without the Leader around lol

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

@RedPilot said:
    **** they're like the Ungoy in Halo, always bickering, fighting, and accomplishin nada without the Leader around lol

To build on this, its also like were the elites, theyre the prophets and the brutes during halo 2 and 3 lol

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• GDIAX
    GDIAX
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 2,862

Reopening closed threads are not allowed on the forums, um right? @Cyrus Leung @Todd7123 @Junren-JS

Rebel Admiral, Head Intelligence Officer and Coordinator of Rebel forces.
    "Band together and prepare for war. This is Zero Hour!"

• DazedNConfused
    DazedNConfused
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 128

**** off GDIAX

https://us.v-cdn.net/5020171/uploads/editor/bg/qvhy953qsyuv.png
  • BatteryChucker
    BatteryChucker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 434
    GDIAX said:

Reopening closed threads are not allowed on the forums, um right? @Cyrus Leung @Todd7123 @Junren-JS

Wow, talk about brown-nosing...lol
This discussion has been closed.