Planet strike

Jeremy Adamson
Jeremy Adamson
Minor Nuisance
Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 115

Ok, I'm trying to play in this planet strike, and from what I can tell, there's only 2 lvl 45 armadas every 3 minutes or so. Are you guys of the mind that a good game must contain frustration and anger? I'm sick to death of bit.ching on the forum. Fix the damm game already.

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,239
    If you have two or more decent fleet, fly one of each to a neighboring planet and farm that L45 in there. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Jeremy Adamson
    Jeremy Adamson
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 115

That's not ok. This whole sector is filled to the brim with people in my coalition, and a thousand people shouldn't be racing to get 2 fleets. There is no upside in this for kixeye, they're doing solely to anger people.

• Demopans
    Demopans
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 45

For a event meant for low level players(30-40s) there is a lot of 27s spawning.

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

The event is meant for players using late tier 1 (rancors) or tier 2 (venoms or exos) or tier 3 (revs nighthawks tiapans etc.)... So thats why 45s are somewhat rare, farm anything from lv35+ you should be ok

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• g42069
    g42069
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 59
    If you have two or more decent fleet, fly one of each to a neighboring planet and farm that L45 in there. 
    this what i do with 6 fleets about to be 7 but ill do 2 in each planet and i keep them going nonstop till they dead or i get 10 mill points. i have 4 fleets of revs. and i get about a mill with each fleet alone. 
  • Chili Industries Ltd
    Chili Industries Ltd
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 448
    Some players use Planet Strike to fill their storage. We don't get to exchange surplus points anymore, so it's the best way to get some resource out of it.

Farming resources planet side has always been the fastest, even if they're just 27s. You don't get as much per fleet, but over time more than from fleets in sector. Now imagine if you could do that with 45s. 7 kills every minute, each with 7 million H3/ore/AM, or nearly a billion in just 20 minutes. There would be no need to go elsewhere to farm, ever.

There's method to the madness... sometimes.

Ξ  Terms of Service  Ξ  Support  Ξ  Vega Conflict Wiki  Ξ  Clear Browser Cache  Ξ  Clear Unity Cache  Ξ  Unity Web Player  Ξ  VC Base Planner  Ξ

"War does not determine who is right - only who is left." - Bertrand Russell
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

@Chili Industries Ltd said:
    Some players use Planet Strike to fill their storage. We don't get to
    exchange surplus points anymore, so it's the best way to get some
    resource out of it.

Farming resources planet side has always been the fastest, even if they're just 27s. You don't get as much per fleet, but over time more than from fleets in sector. Now imagine if you could do that with 45s. 7 kills every minute, each with 7 million H3/ore/AM, or nearly a billion in just 20 minutes. There would be no need to go elsewhere to farm, ever.

There's method to the madness... sometimes.

And now theyre releasing resource supply runs... :/

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...