Bounty 4 Final Gold Nexus Bonus still not received

kellydeane
kellydeane
Greenhorn
Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
Final Bounty Nexus Payout Problem has been archived before everyone received the final bonus payout?  I've been waiting for over 24 hours now for mine.  I'm beginning to think I'm being discriminated against but see that others too have not received their bonus. 
  • christian gauthier
    christian gauthier
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 3
    not receive mine too.still waiting

• kellydeane
    kellydeane
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 4
    I did submit a ticket and have been waiting for nearly 24 hrs for the ticket to be acknowledged.
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 417
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017Posts: 503
    Yesterday, 11:03AMedited Yesterday, 11:47AM
    Howdy Folks,

We had a problem this morning with payout from the final Nexus.  We are pulling the data now and we will be crediting everyone who would have qualified for a payout. 

The first payout went to everyone in an Alliance if their Alliance held the Nexus as it expired.  This was only intended to apply to players who were connected to the Nexus at the time.  

We are going to be manually crediting players with the following conditions:
    • Your Alliance held a Nexus as it expired
    • You had a Mega Ship built
    The players that meet this criteria are going be credited 4500 Bounty per Nexus that their Alliance held as the event ended.

Bounty still not awarded for this! Waiting on ticket aswell!
  • R.Melli
    R.Melli
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 50
    i put in ticket and got 0 so think this was just a little lie don`t you major_rampage ??

• Detestor
    Detestor
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 5
    It's been well over 24 hrs now and many players, including myself, who did  not receive the nexus bonus and did send in tickets, have not been responded to let alone even acknowledged.  Is this going to be an on going issue or is Kixeye going to be able to fix this?

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 10,303
    Submit a ticket if you have not already. Typical CS reply times are 24-48 hours. Please be patient and they will respond to your ticket in the order it was received. If you respond to your ticket before a CS agent does you will be pushed to the end of the line again.

I passed this up as well.
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 514
    In regards to players who did not get Bounty credited for holding a Nexus at the end of the event.  CS is working through your tickets and getting you the bounty credited as soon as possible. Rest assured if the store closes they will be able to help you use the points.

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • hiepkool
    hiepkool
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 4

I’m still don’t have the bounty nexus bonuses yet

• gypsyvixcent
    gypsyvixcent
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 251
    What is happening about people who STILL have not received the bounty bonus and the time is running out? They put in tickets but are still awaiting replies. 2 in our alliance at least.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 10,303
    What is happening about people who STILL have not received the bounty bonus and the time is running out? They put in tickets but are still awaiting replies. 2 in our alliance at least.
    Per the above post, if the store expires they can submit a ticket and CS can help them redeem their prizes.