Game lag

Aran.DSF
Aran.DSF
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 12

With the condensing of galaxies for alliance war (or the fact that so many people have quit and sectors a dead space), sectors will become very busy now.
In the past the lag has been real, to farm, to fight, even just to view sectors/planets. This will be even worse soon...
To give the community some assurances and hopes to be able to actually still play this game. What have you guys put in place to improve the servers?

• Spartin237
    Spartin237
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 125
    @CM Chris Yeah the lag will be a problem if your tech guys can come up with something for it
    I will ALWAYS be Legendary 
    Cant kill the Infection i am
    The Amber calls us all, can u resist it?
    {MTX} Is NUMBER 1

• Saladman
    Saladman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 230

Currently "Heavier populated" sectors are already having lag issues... Kix will not respond tp this issue.... Working as intended.

• Old School VC player
    Old School VC player
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 481

Don't play CW anymore lol that should solved lag for CW PVP is dead.

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,184
    The game is dead. The servers will just get worse because there will be no money to restore them - let alone upgrade them. If you think there is lag now just wait until they squeeze us all together :tongue:
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,818
    If you get lag, it's not Kixeye's fault, it's your fault for having weak Wi-Fi or your ISP's fault for not having a dedicated 10g point-to-point link to both you and kixeye.
  • Saladman
    Saladman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 230

@V e s p o said:
    If you get lag, it's not Kixeye's fault, it's your fault for having weak Wi-Fi or your ISP's fault for not having a dedicated 10g point-to-point link to both you and kixeye.

KixLogic!

• V e s p o
    V e s p o
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 1,818
    edited 6 Dec 2017, 8:28PM
    PvP needs to have a purpose, or jamming everyone together in 1/3 the space is a waste of time that only annoys everyone involved.
  • blackronin
    blackronin
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 101
    It like everything else in this game has one purpose....to give your wallet a crash money diet and slimmer appearance.

• Eric_D_01
    Eric_D_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 53
    It like everything else in this game has one purpose....to give your wallet a crash money diet and slimmer appearance.

You know, I do like slim looking wallet. :)