Just how does the nexus work

Dark666Water
Dark666Water
Minor Nuisance
Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 128
If I remember right if several ships are linked up to the nexus you help each other i said something about it to my alliance and they told me it does not work. yet i have seen where some ships at a nexus gain drone support. can anyone explain what and how it all works plz..
  • Dark666Water
    Dark666Water
    Minor Nuisance

OK I guess nobody knows exactly how the Nexus and the Hyperion work I looked at the forums & did not find my answer I was hoping this would work

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 3,571
    To get help from a mega, it has to have the drone bridge and drones on it. The megas it can help are the ones directly attached to it on a level one and when you upgarde the drone bridge core, it can help more megas around it.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • Dark666Water
    Dark666Water
    Minor Nuisance
    ok so since i have drone bridge module level 2 and upgrading the core to level 2 now i should be able to help out a couple around me right. and ty for the info now i know what to do. 
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11,665
    ok so since i have drone bridge module level 2 and upgrading the core to level 2 now i should be able to help out a couple around me right. and ty for the info now i know what to do. 
    Look at the "Link Range" stat. That is what tells you how many links out you can support. The base Drone Bridge has a Link Range of 1 meaning it can only support the ships immediately attached to it. The larger that number, the further out you can support.

• Dark666Water
    Dark666Water
    Minor Nuisance

Thank you. Mine says 2 right now and gains more in 2 days

• Dark666Water
    Dark666Water
    Minor Nuisance
    well it looks like link range of 2 is max for the upgrades lol OK i have it and Ty for the help 

• Dark666Water
    Dark666Water
    Minor Nuisance
    can anyone tell me what is up with the EVISCERATOR? it has great stats. better stats I think then the king but takes damage real fast, faster then the king.
  • DaTroy
    DaTroy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 46
    can anyone tell me what is up with the EVISCERATOR? it has great stats. better stats I think then the king but takes damage real fast, faster then the king.
    Ur damage will be from new ops turret or scatter guns that do dot dmg.
  • Dark666Water
    Dark666Water
    Minor Nuisance

Ty. I will try to tank against scatter and radioactive