Criminal Phillip BV
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1,955
    Junren-JS said:
    Simon_Po said:
    onlyfuzzy said:

@Nightmare Deathlock said:
    No, only 1 of each max

What’s your reasoning behind this? Each of the reactors gives a +1 to shield harmonics, so if we can use 1 of each, at the very least it seems it’s stacking shield...

I would expact the reactors to be stackable, too.
    Shield harmonics must be stackable, because this bonus is in every reactor.
    why should we have so much special slots if not to stack multiple reactors?

maybe @CM Chris can clear up things... 

First question I asked CM Chris when I saw everything.  You can have one of each reactor on the Pegasus, but not multiples of the same type. 

So as an example, you can put 1x Harmonic Agility Reactor, 1x Harmonic Warfare Reactor, and 1x Harmonic Siege Reactor all on the same Pegasus, but NOT 2x Harmonic Agility Reactor. 

This sort of information should be in the OFFICIAL EVENT breifing, not buried in a post asking a benign question about the Pegagus ship
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,613

I think it was expected to be kinda obvious because anyone with a brain would find out that 3x warfare or 3x agility per ship is pretty ridiculous

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• Jeff Gao 2
    Jeff Gao 2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 45

I think it was expected to be kinda obvious because anyone with a brain would find out that 3x warfare or 3x agility per ship is pretty ridiculous

Except all the specials also effect shields, which as I recall, specials that affect the same stat can't be stacked.

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

@Jeff Gao 2 said:

Except all the specials also effect shields, which as I recall, specials that affect the same stat can't be stacked.

Shields arent as broken as 90% of the specials would be

born in sector 1100

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

• Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 150
    edited 8 Dec 2017, 10:26PM
    OnionD said:

Will it be a flagship? Considering how op it and its tech is id assume so.

Already have one coined and built it is in no way even close to OP. and with new weapon it just barely and i mean barely outranges the eclipse driver. It has frigate firing arc. YOU CAN NOT STACK the Specials, just like you cant stack thrusters.

Depending upon build it could be a useful ship if not then its just a cargo holder. I too would like to see the MK stats or even the ability to research the MKs in my base.
  • Jeff Gao 2
    Jeff Gao 2
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 45

@Jay_T42 said:

OnionD said:
    Will it be a flagship? Considering how op it and its tech is id assume so.

Already have one coined and built it is in no way even close to OP. and with new weapon it just barely and i mean barely outranges the eclipse driver. It has frigate firing arc. YOU CAN NOT STACK the Specials, just like you cant stack thrusters.

Depending upon build it could be a useful ship if not then its just a cargo holder. I too would like to see the MK stats or even the ability to research the MKs in my base.

Convert it into a cargo hauler as a last resort option.

• RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,107
    Junren-JS said:
    Simon_Po said:
    onlyfuzzy said:

No, only 1 of each max

What’s your reasoning behind this? Each of the reactors gives a +1 to shield harmonics, so if we can use 1 of each, at the very least it seems it’s stacking shield...

I would expact the reactors to be stackable, too.
    Shield harmonics must be stackable, because this bonus is in every reactor.
    why should we have so much special slots if not to stack multiple reactors?

maybe @CM Chris can clear up things... 

First question I asked CM Chris when I saw everything.  You can have one of each reactor on the Pegasus, but not multiples of the same type. 

So as an example, you can put 1x Harmonic Agility Reactor, 1x Harmonic Warfare Reactor, and 1x Harmonic Siege Reactor all on the same Pegasus, but NOT 2x Harmonic Agility Reactor. 

This sort of information should be in the OFFICIAL EVENT breifing, not buried in a post asking a benign question about the Pegagus ship
    You've never been able to put the same special on the same ship twice.   Each reactor type is a different type.  One for Agil one for warfare and one for siege.  You can put one of each on because it's not stacking a special....   

These are non-starter questions, that never need to be asked. 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of ****.
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,107
    Playing around with my Peg build.  I found that you can indeed stack the Harmonic Reactors...  My only problem is that I will need to mark up the Peg for them to fit 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of ****.
  • TorinAldred
    TorinAldred
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2016 Posts: 137
    You can stack reactors but cannot stack the same type of reactor.  So right now the limit is 3 on a Pegasus though you end up forgoing weapons without markups.

UO Count: 99,959
    Updated: 06/14/2017
  • bupemko
    bupemko
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 99

You can stack cargo...

• Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord

@bupemko said:
    You can stack cargo...

I dont think cargo's are really considered a "special" even though they only go on the special slots

born in sector 1100

• Terry Lawton
    Terry Lawton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 20

Can anyone confirm the peirian fuel works on all missile and torpedo as stated or just non xeno?

• SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,239

Can anyone confirm the peirian fuel works on all missile and torpedo as stated or just non xeno?

Pierian Fuel isn't locked based on weapon damage, but rather the weapon types. So, any weapon that has a Missile or Torpedo in its name can be affected by the Pierian. By extension, this special can also work with the XF weapons. 

To see how it's working, look for a grey outline on the Pierian and the weapon you're testing. If you see it, the special works. 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
2»