Cant Log in ?

kixeyeuser_1410477960142_100002698547916
kixeyeuser_1410477960142_100002698547916
Potential Threat
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 37
Hey, whats happend? I cant Log in the Game....Not on Kix Site, and not on Facebook?
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 17,730
    Try refreshing and see if that helps please.
  • damien.massingham
    damien.massingham
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 4
    I cant either, been trying for 3 hours.
  • Reginald Sanders
    Reginald Sanders
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 1
    Same problem for most of today

Reg
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,592
    You just have to stare vacantly at the screen for 3 or 4 minutes and it will eventually load up.
  • benwhite192
    benwhite192
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 38
      I log in and it gets to the 'Loading 99%' and stays there for hours. I've refreshed several times, logged out and back in, restarted the computer, cleared the cache, cleared the browser and still no luck. 
      Any new suggestions?
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,589
      I log in and it gets to the 'Loading 99%' and stays there for hours. I've refreshed several times, logged out and back in, restarted the computer, cleared the cache, cleared the browser and still no luck. 
      Any new suggestions?
    Have you tried a different browser?
  • benwhite192
    benwhite192
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 38
      Any new suggestions?
      Any new suggestions?

I just did and it worked. Only thing I didn't think of...THANK YOU! I was using Google, any idea what may be causing the problem?
  • orioles506
    orioles506
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 261
      Any new suggestions?
      Any new suggestions?

I just did and it worked. Only thing I didn't think of...THANK YOU! I was using Google, any idea what may be causing the problem?
    oh no, please don't tell me that, that was their suggestion to curing my problems, use google chrome
    , other than that suggestion, they've given up as all their required tests seemed to be okay
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,589
      Any new suggestions?
    No idea. I play on Chrome and don't have any issues most of the time. Every now and then there might be an issue with flash or a browser extension blocking part of the game, but I know what the typical culprits for my set up are.