Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,707
    So how many ports  can we have in a Base
    You can build 2 at this time.
  • kevin.brown.9638
    kevin.brown.9638
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 86
    I think my confusion was with the deflections that don't have a range and it saying "buildings, turrets" (I know that the no range thing should have been a queue, but not so much)..... if that was changed to portal might clarify what it actually buffed, but clear as mud now, lol.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,366
    I think my confusion was with the deflections that don't have a range and it saying "buildings, turrets" (I know that the no range thing should have been a queue, but not so much)..... if that was changed to portal might clarify what it actually buffed, but clear as mud now, lol.
    The ones with no range only effect the portal itself, and the one with a range, which is scourge only, effects all buildings and turrets in a range of 70.

• Laredo
    Laredo
    The ones with no range only effect the portal itself, and the one with a range, which is scourge only, effects all buildings and turrets in a range of 70.
    This is correct.
  • mike.scott.73307
    mike.scott.73307
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 435
    Anyone with scourge undersea web installed will to share pictures showing the ranges for the different effects (if you can even see them)?  Curious to see exactly where it is based and how they calculated the ranges just to be sure.
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Anyone with scourge undersea web installed will to share pictures showing the ranges for the different effects (if you can even see them)?  Curious to see exactly where it is based and how they calculated the ranges just to be sure.
    The range is from the center of the 'gate'.
  • Mr_S
    Mr_S
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 240
    Laredo said:
    This is correct.
    Laredo, Should the affected building/turrets in that 70 range be showing some stats to confirm they are affected or not? I have several turrets and buildings around mine and nothing showing up on any of them. Visual error or never meant to appear?

• KODIAK BEAR
    KODIAK BEAR
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 935
    Clear as mud. Thanks Kixeye.
    Dear Kixeye, if you pressure the remaining players too much then more will find their FUN elsewhere... THIS WARN YOU !
  • steshot
    steshot
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 163
    i'm hearing about a glitch saying subs that don't normally surface, don't surface under the web either. please clarify. Fang stats say they surface only if forced, as in this case. OR, do we have people hackng to ignore the web? If so, please sort that asap, as the game is hard enough to keep up with without hackers
  • Arjan Hansen
    Arjan Hansen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 127
    edited 8 Dec 2017, 3:19PM
    Well i can easy say the 200K explosive deflection is either broken or non working as it melts just as easy when gettin hit by bus/ sloths as the drac and other wall , so either FIX it or state the real meaning of it !!!! btw im Scourge alligned , tbh im not amused

See picture for my setup, it SHOULD buff all surrounding buyildings with the deflection buff RIGHT? 

• Laredo
    Laredo
    steshot said:
    i'm hearing about a glitch saying subs that don't normally surface, don't surface under the web either. please clarify. Fang stats say they surface only if forced, as in this case. OR, do we have people hackng to ignore the web? If so, please sort that asap, as the game is hard enough to keep up with without hackers
    Fangs don't have a "Surface Time" stat like a HW or other sub.  So, it isn't effected by the sub cav field of the web. 
  • Arjan Hansen
    Arjan Hansen
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 8 Dec 2017, 3:38PM
    Well thats just BS Fangs SHOULD be brought to surface as long as they are in the field... ! Heck even a Ghost crawlwer should be brought to surface....  

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Well thats just BS Fangs SHOULD be brought to surface as long as they are in the field... ! Heck even a Ghost crawlwer should be brought to surface....  

A GC is forced into a shallow dive.
  • Arjan Hansen
    Arjan Hansen
    Minor Nuisance
    Laredo , 

So ur saying it will bring up a GC in shallow drive but not a fang????? this is gettin crazier by the minute... 

• Laredo
    Laredo
    Laredo , 

So ur saying it will bring up a GC in shallow drive but not a fang????? this is gettin crazier by the minute... 

The fang doesn't have a deep dive or a shallow dive, it just has a dive.  So, it can still be spotted fairly easily in most bases.
2»