A Valid Poll

Axel L
Axel L
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,145
edited 1 Dec 2017, 5:21PM
As the king of the woods complained that one of my most recent polls was invalid because of lacking amount of Bacon options to vote for. Because of these complains, I have decided to make a fully valid poll for a statistical analysis of the forums.

Finally we most celebrate the start of December with the fact that this is my 6,000th forum post.
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
**** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** **** ****
Video games don't cause violence, lag does.

A Valid Poll 2 votes

Barium-Carbon-Oxygen-Nitrogen [Ba-C-O-N]
50%
No..Beard 1 vote
Barium-Cobalt-Nitrogen [Ba-Co-N]
50%
Initial_Degeneration 1 vote
Boron-Actinium-Oxygen-Nitrogen [B-Ac-O-N]
0%
Nitrogen-Oxygen-Calcium-Boron [N-O-Ca-B]
0%
Nobelium-Calcium-Boron [No-Ca-B]
0%
  • No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,763
    Barium-Carbon-Oxygen-Nitrogen [Ba-C-O-N]
    If you squint at it, the formula for Barium Carbonate (witherite) is almost the same as this option:

BaCO3

None of the others are anywhere close to a real substance, so I had to go with this one.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    No..Beard said:
    If you squint at it, the formula for Barium Carbonate (witherite) is almost the same as this option:

BaCO3

None of the others are anywhere close to a real substance, so I had to go with this one.

They can be created under very specific conditions. However, the substances are so unstable that the chemical bounds would break nearly instantly.
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,800

They all look good.

• Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 323
    Congratulations Axel. You've earned an achievement...

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Congratulations Axel. You've earned an achievement...

At least 6 is the first perfect number. However, it will be a while before I will get a perfect number amount of posts.