The Cancer Thatll Make You Quit

OnionD
OnionD
Skilled Warrior
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326
So our alliance put up a little bit of a fight during last civil war, ever sense then their dicks got hard and now they attack us everyday bringing 4 javs with 8 fleets on each, with their biggest coiners on board. I lost half a billion res every day to these people and stay in a bubble. I would fight back but pvp is just too expensive as of now you will be guarenteed at least 2 fights and then youre gone for the rest of the day. Im serious kixeye why do you literally refuse to balance this game, i thought this new gating was going to help but its just as bad. Elite destroyers still run through bases with no effort still and steal billions of res every day. Why cant the gating be +/-5 all the way through, why does it have to be where high lvl fleets can hit people 15 levels below theirs. We only want to have fun kixeye, why is it so hard?!
  • sf6don
    sf6don
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 134
    wa wa wa

• Steven Parsons
    Steven Parsons
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 82
    just jump bro
  • EliteRanger
    EliteRanger
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 976

Sorry. Lol

• Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 177
    edited 1 Dec 2017, 1:40AM
    OnionD said:
    So our alliance put up a little bit of a fight during last civil war, ever sense then their dicks got hard and now they attack us everyday bringing 4 javs with 8 fleets on each, with their biggest coiners on board. I lost half a billion res every day to these people and stay in a bubble. I would fight back but pvp is just too expensive as of now you will be guarenteed at least 2 fights and then youre gone for the rest of the day. Im serious kixeye why do you literally refuse to balance this game, i thought this new gating was going to help but its just as bad. Elite destroyers still run through bases with no effort still and steal billions of res every day. Why cant the gating be +/-5 all the way through, why does it have to be where high lvl fleets can hit people 15 levels below theirs. We only want to have fun kixeye, why is it so hard?!
    I'm sorry can you please repost what you are trying to say because all i read was buckets upon buckets of tears, because 1, you are stupid enough to have your silo's out (kixeye is NOT responsible or liable for player stupidity). 2, ships are based on levels, why don't you get creative? hell use the ship calculator over half of vega does if not everyone but your alliance. 3, Do you really think Kixeye gives 2 cents on what you are crying about? Heck they won't even give the masses the simple coded refit bay..... Now what I want you to do is grab a brown paper bag take a few breaths into it as you have your hands clasped around the neck of the bag. Then I want you to write dunce on it and stick it over your head once you go sit in the corner. You sir are what is wrong with the game today, grow some tough skin and learn to take hits, learn from them and move on. For Foks Sake USE YOUR BRAIN!
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 5,072

Well belongs in PVP section I’ll move it

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
  • Sheep Geminis
    Sheep Geminis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 388
    Jay_T42 said:
    OnionD said:
    I'm sorry can you please repost what you are trying to say because all i read was buckets upon buckets of tears, because 1, you are stupid enough to have your silo's out (kixeye is NOT responsible or liable for player stupidity). 2, ships are based on levels, why don't you get creative? **** use the ship calculator over half of vega does if not everyone but your alliance. 3, Do you really think Kixeye gives 2 cents on what you are crying about? Heck they won't even give the masses the simple coded refit bay..... Now what I want you to do is grab a brown paper bag take a few breaths into it as you have your hands clasped around the neck of the bag. Then I want you to write dunce on it and stick it over your head once you go sit in the corner. You sir are what is wrong with the game today, grow some tough skin and learn to take hits, learn from them and move on. For Foks Sake USE YOUR BRAIN!
    *cough* People like you are the only thing that is wrong with the game *cough*
    ┋ ID: 20710497. ┋ Lords of War Officer. ┋ Base level:  65. ┋ VIP Rank: 0. ┋
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 1 Dec 2017, 2:20AM
    Jay_T42 said:
    OnionD said:
    I'm sorry can you please repost what you are trying to say because all i read was buckets upon buckets of tears, because 1, you are stupid enough to have your silo's out (kixeye is NOT responsible or liable for player stupidity). 2, ships are based on levels, why don't you get creative? **** use the ship calculator over half of vega does if not everyone but your alliance. 3, Do you really think Kixeye gives 2 cents on what you are crying about? Heck they won't even give the masses the simple coded refit bay..... Now what I want you to do is grab a brown paper bag take a few breaths into it as you have your hands clasped around the neck of the bag. Then I want you to write dunce on it and stick it over your head once you go sit in the corner. You sir are what is wrong with the game today, grow some tough skin and learn to take hits, learn from them and move on. For Foks Sake USE YOUR BRAIN!
    People like me, keep the game going as in the cost to run the server, paying employee's paychecks, etc, so yeah keep thinking that cupcake. Also please have that cough looked at it might become contagious or an illness, which we wouldn't want any of that.
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    edited 1 Dec 2017, 2:26AM
    Boy, Sheep Geminis, you seem to love using the flag button. Perhaps you should stop trying to troll and add some useful input in like I did. Just because you don't like my comment doesn't give you the right to flag the comment there is a dislike option. Yes it may have come across strong but I'm blunt I don't sugar coat anything. So if some how it hurt your feelings to hear the truth, please by all means recycle your account and go cry in the corner.

Now back to the original poster, I'd refer you to use the vega ship calculator page to create proper level fleets to be able to do the same to them, obviously you'll have to use your skills in bases regardless of level. Sorry if that previous comment came off strong but like I said I'm blunt about things. Also I'd refer you to redesign your base so it's NOT a farm. Doing both of this will help you progress in the game.
  • Jay_T42
    Jay_T42
    Minor Nuisance
    Jay_T42 said:
    Jay_T42 said:
    OnionD said:
    people like me keep the game going as in the cost to run the server. so yeah keep thinking that cupcake.
    Yeah, you can coin as much as you want, but nothing in this world gives you the right to be rude to the people in the forums who's just giving his point of view. ;) And I'll give you some reasons to tell you why you're wrong:

1- Even If you have guarded all your storage modules with your combat modules, one MK 6 Exterminator / Liberator can easily pass through them killing the combat modules with the 1500+ DPS on them.

2- We all know the bases are ridiculously unbalanced and the XP values in the Ship Calc doesn't say anithing when fighting bases. As I said before, no matter what you do, everybody can easily steal your resources that you were saving since months ago.

3- Are you talking about what Kixeye gives a f*ck and you think the Refit Bay is a possible solution? Man, a easier solution is to change the Refit, Build and Repair values directly that's what the real masses wants. And I'm gonna give you a reality hit, even If you waste 200 bucks a week, Kixeye don't give a f*ck about you or your money. They just care about the data and money, no matter what player waste it.
    I simply used refit bay as an example, and I don't armor my res modules and they are bunched together so when one is destroyed they all collateral and it gives me plenty of time under a bubble and on top of that they only get 1 load which usually isn't much. And as you stated I am also privy to my opinion as the original poster is and you, just because my opinion is more blunt doesn't exactly make it rude. Yes bases have been ridiculously unbalanced since the introduction of the AP3 driver, that is when it all started. I'd also point that I mentioned he should use the calculator to make a fleet that can do the same to his or her enemies. IF clan does it all the time they crunch numbers constantly. Yes changing refit times cost and repair and all that good stuff we want to see to help the game be better experience would be nice, but it won't happen me and you both know that.
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 1,681
    Simply put you need a better alliance - my alliance has just about 80 people, and we have friends instead of gay-alitions. If you fight well and don't complain in chat, people usually give you some respect. I jumped into IF plant a few months ago during one of the big wars and was quite a pain in the **** for a week. No coins, got about 1 hit in on them and then I got based again for 24 hours. I had fun because my base was well build and not farm-able. All I hear out of this post is that your base is build badly, you have a bad alliance, and you made the wrong enemies. 
    I NEED ZYNTHIUM!!!    UID 5439584
  • OnionD
    OnionD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 326

@SteelSteve said:
    Simply put you need a better alliance - my alliance has just about 80 people, and we have friends instead of gay-alitions. If you fight well and don't complain in chat, people usually give you some respect. I jumped into IF plant a few months ago during one of the big wars and was quite a pain in the **** for a week. No coins, got about 1 hit in on them and then I got based again for 24 hours. I had fun because my base was well build and not farm-able. All I hear out of this post is that your base is build badly, you have a bad alliance, and you made the wrong enemies. 

How can anyones bases defend against todays fleets?

• ExileTheKing
    ExileTheKing
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 13
    edited 12 Dec 2017, 1:39PM
    what onion said does come off as complaining, but yeah the game isn't balanced...
    -a single pun can kill a mark v dc cutter fleet, a mark v cane or nado fleet,or a cruiser fleet.
    -eclipse drivers xp is too low
    -events give little points for fleets that do so much damage if youre a mid level player
    -the gating is a little off around these times (at least its getting there... maybe after several more changes)
    -the games lost so much of its player base that they shut down 6 whole universes, and all because kixeye pretty much neglects its community until something like the Chinese vega server, igw, or dreadnaught scoops up a large amount of players, so they try to give the bare minimum to fix it
    -theres probably 10k players left and the rest are sold accounts or alts, honestly. like. really.
    -LXC is gone so our voices get ignored... a lot...
    -so many bugs in the game that are never fixed for months
    -game crashes consistently lol

but hey, we still play I guess. give em that Onion dicc and don't give up..!
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    OnionD said:

@SteelSteve said:

How can anyones bases defend against todays fleets?

Dude can you read? I didn't suggest my base defended against today's fleet. I said I got 100% daily. What I'm saying is it doesn't matter as long as your base isn't farmable and as long as it's not rim-able, it's good enough. I did awesome damage against them and didn't get no **** bubbles
  • David van Winkle
    David van Winkle
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 33

Anyone know what alliance Onion is part of?

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    a dead one
  • Babylonfive
    Babylonfive
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 26
    just jump bro
    Jump ??? Where ??? no-where to jump now with bulls**t loss of sectors.
  • SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    there's groups of 3 sectors and there's 3 groups (galaxies). You are only in one out of the 3 groups. Jump to another galaxy to get away from your enemies 
  • David van Winkle
    David van Winkle
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 33

@SteelSteve said:
    there's groups of 3 sectors and there's 3 groups (galaxies). You are only in one out of the 3 groups. Jump to another galaxy to get away from your enemies 

Then cry some more and get farmed again hopefully

• SteelSteve
    SteelSteve
    lmao yeah probably. You can't change stupid
  • Eric_D_01
    Eric_D_01
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 97

Each group, each galaxy containing the same type of ****-holes. As has been said, no where to jump.  Kixeye shut down 5 out of 8 servers for this very reason.  To feed their whales so they can limp this game along a little longer.