zxcsfj said:
    managed 5 mill any ideas what to get ?

if you got 5 mill, take everything
    i do apologise 5000
  • Lantz
    Lantz
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 340
    I played 8 hours a day roughly, hitting anyone i could with bounty, regardless of level, 1 in 15 bases where not dead, so getting bounty by base hitting was difficult. I focused on a guarantee payout by hitting bandits. My issue is simple, I understand Kix said the bonus Bandit are considered rare, but this now make 2 bounty events I have never even seen a single one.
    I would suggest an increase or remove them entirely, hate playing the shell game, when it's typically a rigged game anyway
    So i don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, but i noticed that the bounty indicator next to the base could be bright or dim.  In the bases I hit that were bright the base was at least partially repaired, the dim indicators were bases that were flat and unrepaired.   I don't know if this is intentional, or maybe just my imagination, but if this is a feature it should be communicated, if not a feature then it should be! 
  • notyouagain
    notyouagain
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 3
    Good times. I like the defense points (very good addition to the event). Prizes were pretty good. Gives me a great look at what I need to improve on in the base.

Disliked the locator. Would love to see some kind of payout for remaining points (<1700), maybe titanium, uranium,  and/or base parts. 
  • american crusader
    american crusader
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 71

I think perhaps the name incorrectly reflects this event. It should maybe better be called “coiney” or even better “Whaley”, since the guys who are getting all the best “op” equipment are those coiner/whales. The rest of us just sit and watch as these folks continually kill us and take our bounty, almost regardless of our preparedness . I am not able to kill these people’s bases, (we’ll we don’t have Kings writ from the last bounty) so I’m unable to gather enough points to get this months top prizes....seems pointless to do it imho....well at least to actually hit bases versus starting it and just riding it out for 10k points ****

• elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 610
    personally - really enjoyed this bounty - alot of the changes have made it much much better.  - I still have never seen a "special" (in any bounty) and this time around I had alot of seat time (wife out of town).  liked the defence earning. - but you gotta fix the locater. the last 16 hours of bounty 4 showed me the same 4 targets - all to tough for me to try. - this simply can not be correct. (maybe let me relay to a different sector to see a different set of targets?)

• alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 352
    got 1000 bounty points spare is there any chance next time to add some low prizes so we can spend spare pts , at least for something like 1 hr tokens things like that to use the spare pts thanks DC
    DarKCloWn
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 352
    elitwo said:
    personally - really enjoyed this bounty - alot of the changes have made it much much better.  - I still have never seen a "special" (in any bounty) and this time around I had alot of seat time (wife out of town).  liked the defence earning. - but you gotta fix the locater. the last 16 hours of bounty 4 showed me the same 4 targets - all to tough for me to try. - this simply can not be correct. (maybe let me relay to a different sector to see a different set of targets?)

i moved to other sectors and from there the locators showed me other targets , if you just do the locator always from your base will have usually same targets until your bounty change but use locator from other sectors and keep moving around and other targets will appear 
    DarKCloWn
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,138
    Lantz said:
    I played 8 hours a day roughly, hitting anyone i could with bounty, regardless of level, 1 in 15 bases where not dead, so getting bounty by base hitting was difficult. I focused on a guarantee payout by hitting bandits. My issue is simple, I understand Kix said the bonus Bandit are considered rare, but this now make 2 bounty events I have never even seen a single one.
    I would suggest an increase or remove them entirely, hate playing the shell game, when it's typically a rigged game anyway
    So i don't know if this is how it is supposed to be, but i noticed that the bounty indicator next to the base could be bright or dim.  In the bases I hit that were bright the base was at least partially repaired, the dim indicators were bases that were flat and unrepaired.   I don't know if this is intentional, or maybe just my imagination, but if this is a feature it should be communicated, if not a feature then it should be! 
    the bright indicator is supposed to let you know they have bounty you can steal.  the dim indicator is supposed to mean they have less bounty than you, and if you attack, you will not collect any bounty.

according to the briefs we have received.  whether it works or not, i don't know.  but that is how it is supposed to work.
  • harleypirates
    harleypirates
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 20
    Not enuf targets to hit, too many dead bases that show points on locator, and where the **** are the bonus bandits, only allocated to certain areas and time zones >?
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,506
    I would suggest adjusting the locator to be based on fleet location, rather than base location, just so I don't keep trying to hit or ignore the same 15 bases.
  • ZERO aka Jack
    ZERO aka Jack
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 257
    I didn't like the idea of bringing Hyperions into Bounty but ended up having a lot of fun with this.

For the first Golden Nexus spawn our large alliance held one with a daunting amount of high level Hyperions connected. Only two players dared to try us and they were crushed instantly by PvP fleets hidden nearby. The Bounty payout was to all members of the group. Which was fair as those without Hyperions were using PvP fleets to defend the group. Holding this and getting the bonus at the end encouraged us to be braver.

For the second Golden Nexus we had a battle plan. We captured one and surrounded it with all available Hyperions and nobody dared to try us again. But 90 minutes before the end we got ready to take our second. We had 38 players online at the same time. We hit with only 2-3 Hyperions at once but had over 20 support fleets at a time engaged or close by. A very short. sharp battle ensued. The enemy stood no chance. We had a blast but also felt sorry for them. However it was really sad to discover only those with connected Hyperions got the bonus. This was quite simply WRONG! In most cases they did not do much work as those with the PvP support fleets. This was an alliance activity. All members of the alliance should have been awarded.

That gave me an idea. Five Golden Nexus per world is not enough. The big alliances totally dominated. The 'HAVES' got more and the 'HAVE NOTS' got less. Smaller alliances with even a dozen Hyperions stood no chance. But, if there were say 20-25 Golden Nexus per world things would even out. Big alliances would split their fleets to try and hold several. That gives smaller alliance a real fighting chance to beat them on one or to hold one themselves. But Kixeye you simply MUST reward the group and not just those with connected Hyperions. It's a group effort.

And rethink your drip rate, it is far too low to be significant in any way.
    Reduce the cost of this game. Then I might play more and spend more. Yes spend more. Because right now spending a lot gets you nowhere.
  • captainspike
    captainspike
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 39
    The entire Bounty concept is crap because it requires way too much time. I have a job, and if I ever need a second job, it sure a s heck won't be one that I pay for.