Bounty Season 4 Discussion

• John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 592
    Kixeye's customer service never ceases to amaze me. they awarded me 1000 "UNSECURED" bounty points because of the base defense problem...which in turn was immediately taken upon getting hit...so, like usual, I end up with the s hitty end of the stick...thanks
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• elitwo
    elitwo
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 610
    last 15 hours the locator shows the same 5 targets (all 110+ level). doubt it is working....
  • Jp_M32
    Jp_M32
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 3
    so I have done bounty and found the finder is absolute garbage, I had 2 people in the same sector as me and it could not find them on a map with arrows pointing to them and everything else blacked out, it also can't seem to find any one near my level. I am a lvl 68 I do  not want to see someone who is 30+ levels to me I want to see someone I have a chance to hit and win, I don't want to turn around every time to find some 100+ player hitting me but that's all I see how is this supposed to be fun???
  • bob.okker
    bob.okker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 163
    BOUNTY on Mega didnt pay out any bonus at all
  • saiint.K
    saiint.K
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 65
    No nexus payout !
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 514
    Howdy Folks,

We are currently investigating reports of problems with payouts from the Bounty Nexus.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 968
    I redeemed the Kings Wrath; where is my stinkin' badge??????????????????????
  • Charlie Pugwash
    Charlie Pugwash
    Master Tactician
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 2,228
    It specifically says "In bounty 3", IIRC.
    • "Best of luck, Captains! And may the odds be ever in your favour..."

• Raids Boycotted: Hellstrike, Lightning Carrier, Enforcer, Neptune- and at this rate, the entire upcoming Reaver raid series.

• First played: Shortly After Revenge Raid 2

• philip.j.cox
    philip.j.cox
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 13
    If touching that nexus you should get the 4.5K.... I cant see why if someone is touching another Nexus you would get that payout... It says you must be linked to claim prize not prizes !!
  • Dazandren
    Dazandren
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,138
    edited 5 Dec 2017, 2:16AM
    badge?  you don't need no stinkin' badge!  lol  ;)
  • Don Willis
    Don Willis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 458
    Can't claim a prize until Bounty is over, yet there is no icon anywhere to access Bounty so that I can now claim a prize. 
  • SAS_UK
    SAS_UK
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 25
    Why didn't Kixeye reply to my ticket concerning lost bounty points not awarded - now bounty is over yet and again spent money for nothing!!
    It begs the question what is the point of doing events etc. if when they go wrong you dont even get the blessing of a response??
  • gary.john.50
    gary.john.50
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
    I didnt get the last 800 points from kix when the event ended and i was counting on it to get over 15k to get the kings writ,anyone else have same problem or is kix just shafting us as usual?
  • sir sinks alot
    sir sinks alot
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 403
    Just wanted to suggest for Bounty 5 that you look at the bubble time you have arbitrarily assigned in this event. I think you should increase it somewhat. I have had no problem myself but the smaller guys that try this event are getting murdered. Perhaps there are other ways to help these pirates; 4 days of being fish fries stinks. 
    The best way to help the small and medium players is to scrap the rule about only hitting bases with more bounty IMHO ..What you need is a mini Bounty for the weaker players so they can hit each other ..forcing guys with Malice or Vendetta to hit a level 100 plus base because thats the only base with more bounty is pointless ..they sink before they get in  the door 
  • Mad Viking
    Mad Viking
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 137
    elitwo said:
    last 15 hours the locator shows the same 5 targets (all 110+ level). doubt it is working....
    "working as designed" 
  • Paulholio
    Paulholio
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 354
    I didnt get the last 800 points from kix when the event ended and i was counting on it to get over 15k to get the kings writ,anyone else have same problem or is kix just shafting us as usual?
    I am seeing this same problem on my side.
    Paulholio
  • leland.hares
    leland.hares
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 9
    Paulholio said:
    I am seeing this same problem on my side.
    Same problem here-
  • Fry lock
    Fry lock
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 1,434
    I must say kudos Kixeye, this was the best bounty event yet. The balance was pretty good, most of the bugs were fixed or less obvious amnd most important it was fun. The Nexus part was an interesting twist that I didn't participate in since my alliance is weak in that regard - perhaps that could be made more inclusive somehow while still maintaining the challenge? Anyway, good work, much better than the previous buggy messes.

Would be nice to see Locator improved for those of us who don't want to insect during bounty and there's still an issue with cheating (frubbles and the like) but better than I expected. Perhaps a return of the "attacker ante" as well as the defender bonus might help there,
  • jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 443

There was no payout of 800 points for the last 6 hours of Bounty ending. 
  • T00T
    T00T
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,110
    I keep finding dead bases. :(  They show up in locater as being worth bounty.  I check again before I hit and still worth bounty.  I hit, they are already dead, and then it bubbles them.  I get nothing.  Kix cs wants me to send vid but I dont want to use that software.  Can anybody else having this problem post a vid for them?  I cant be the only one this is happening too.  
    This has been a major problem in all Bounty events and I have reported it in Bounty 1, 2 and 3.

Bounty1: REQUEST #3909076 - Including pictures
    Bounty2: REQUEST #3950534 - Including pictures
    Bounty3: REQUEST #3966050 - Including pictures and video

Answer was, "we will look into it"...

Bounty4: Same thing happens. I have not reported this to CS, since there seems to be little use in doing so.

Feel free to reference my tickets for video proof that this is happening and how it is occurring. I have given up.
  • rushbo
    rushbo
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 380
    Can CM or one of the crew chime in on prizes....... It would VERY HELPFUL to us to know if you plan on offering any of the hulls/specials in the Raid that you are offering during the BOUNTY. This way we can choose wisely while spending our premium points so we don't waste it on something we can also get NEXT week. 
  • zxcsfj
    zxcsfj
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 50
    managed 5 mill any ideas what to get ?

• Skyline1627
    Skyline1627
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 143
    edited 4 Dec 2017, 10:57PM
    Still no answer as to why my poll  about the bounty got merged but the poll data was not carried over.....is kix affraid to see the numbers?
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,366
    rushbo said:
    Can CM or one of the crew chime in on prizes....... It would VERY HELPFUL to us to know if you plan on offering any of the hulls/specials in the Raid that you are offering during the BOUNTY. This way we can choose wisely while spending our premium points so we don't waste it on something we can also get NEXT week. 
    If the Kings Writ does the same thing the other hulls that have been released did, then it should be out next raid.

• The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,366
    edited 4 Dec 2017, 11:07PM
    Still no answer as to why my poll  about the bounty got merged but the poll data was not carried over.....is kix affraid to see the numbers?
    Because when it got merged, it is no longer considered a poll and is more or less just a comment in the thread.

• Hawkpanther
    Hawkpanther
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 762
    I was hoping myself to get 1 more prize but I wasn't counting on getting another free 800 points at the exact second the event ended that couldn't be stolen. Only thing you could count on as they stated was secured bounty. You should of hit more bases

• jhaglund
    jhaglund
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 443
    Still no regular payout of 800 for the last 6 hours of Bounty
  • kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    kixeyeuser_1421236348331_100008896387806
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 254
    Personally I like Bounty.

Base defence should pay out the same as base attack.

There should be a cap on the level of fleet that can attack a base, to stop people abusing the system with a gb/longboat giving free points to each other.

Stop nerfing the prizes as soon as it is out there for a month. Rages is now super weak compared to when they came out.

Stop reducing the payout for players, the 2nd bounty's payout was the best balanced so far imo.

Increase the availability of existing prizes, maybe once a player owns a prize, let it fill that space with something he/she does not have, or tokens.

And stop being cheap on the points that remains. With 1.700 the lowest available prize, offer titanium/uranium for the unused points.

• birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,145
    zxcsfj said:
    managed 5 mill any ideas what to get ?

if you got 5 mill, take everything
  • birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,145
    I played 8 hours a day roughly, hitting anyone i could with bounty, regardless of level, 1 in 15 bases where not dead, so getting bounty by base hitting was difficult. I focused on a guarantee payout by hitting bandits. My issue is simple, I understand Kix said the bonus Bandit are considered rare, but this now make 2 bounty events I have never even seen a single one.
    I would suggest an increase or remove them entirely, hate playing the shell game, when it's typically a rigged game anyway