Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 514
edited 29 Nov 2017, 4:37PM
"Aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?"
-Princess Leia
Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope

----
Bounty Briefing: Here (<--- Click Link)
Discuss Below
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • Super-Kami
    Super-Kami
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 746
    1st   
    Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373         Level: 100+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • xVENENOx
    xVENENOx
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 9
    Ihaaaaa
    Bounty 4 BABY
  • pmarlow11
    pmarlow11
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 6
    would be nice if the link worked

• Altonator
    Altonator
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 1,810
    Too bad i will have very Lmtd time too play this weekend  .  So without a steady supply of Jackpot hoards  there will be no point in my joining the bounty  .Same as last month  oh well   play on for free  . Because  i fall farther back PvP   no bounty for this guy   
  • TheOctopus
    TheOctopus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1,266
    Good call on re-releasing the Fuel Air Munitions. Also nice to finally see a Zynth Reinforcement return - but why the rather obscure R, when we really, really need the X and M more than anything? Could those 2 PLEASE be added to the prize list? This would entice even me to give Bounty a try.
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    edited 29 Nov 2017, 4:39PM
    xVENENOx said:
    Ihaaaaa
    Bounty 4 BABY

the 40 second mark doesn't want to load...  but there you go
    pmarlow11 said:
    would be nice if the link worked

Fixed
    Not sure about the rules
  • Red_Clancy
    Red_Clancy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 29
    Alliance and sector chats not working---refreshed several times no effect.
  • Zelot7
    Zelot7
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 4
    wooooow the new hope defender is the most ugly ship in game to date in my opinion.... ****....  even if this ugly thing is defending well.. nope not in my base !!! horrible design **** what is wrong with the people that create new ships for u kix? *sad faceplam*
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    So if an attacker peeks with a gunboat and it dies immediately - the base is given 200 bounty and the attacker loses nothing? Great idea, I can't imagine a way for this feature to be "gamed"
    There is a limit of 5 defense bonuses per day and then you have to defend that Bounty.
    Not sure about the rules
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    For those who are concerned about Mega's and the Defense Bonus.  Please keep in mind that nothing else has changed about Bounty generation or prize costs in bounty. This is just more Bounty points that will be in the system. 
    Not sure about the rules
  • Fractal
    Fractal
    Master Tactician
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 2,302
    edited 29 Nov 2017, 5:07PM
    So, each time we reach a checkpoint, we're awarded 2000 bounty points?  Then checkpoint 5 we're awarded 10000 bounty points? 

Please confirm.  I don't recall if this was the same last season.

Thurs        Fri               Sat           Sun

Checkpoint 1   2000          2000          2000       2000

Checkpoint 2   2000          2000          2000       2000

Checkpoint 3   2000          2000          2000       2000

Checkpoint 4   2000          2000          2000       2000
    Playing since Feb 2012.  Originally sector 304
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 217
    edited 29 Nov 2017, 5:04PM
    Do players actually give a darn about bounty ,  I sure as h*** don't   hahaha
  • John1975
    John1975
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,754
    Look at that useless Defender flag ship everyone voted on.  I am sure its not going to melt to buss splash instantly along with the rest of the guard.  

All those that voted for that you can hear by never complain about back logs as you voted for useless hull to be put out. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • kopcat09
    kopcat09
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 115
    And still no FM prizes guess all prizes are going into Bounty then what a shame. 
  • Joe_B222
    Joe_B222
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 440
    John1975 said:
    Look at that useless Defender flag ship everyone voted on.  I am sure its not going to melt to buss splash instantly along with the rest of the guard.  

All those that voted for that you can hear by never complain about back logs as you voted for useless hull to be put out. 
    you obviously have not looked at the entire boat in your shipyard..   or you wouldnt be saying that it is useless.

• A game
    A game
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 840
    This tech should have been listed in the December raid and not the bounty as the achievement bar is set just too high except for the ones that throw $$$ at kixeye with no sense of control.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Glad to see points for base defense. Not good to see the cap or such low amount.  Easy solution is take the bounty from the attacker. Simple as that cant "game they system" If you are losing your bounty.  To be honest Bases are bounty. Without people coining base repairs and keeping their base up you dont have a bounty event.  Attacker should be risking min of 25% of their bounty. As it is honestly still not worth keeping base repaired.  Those that have good bases are/will coin base repairs to keep it full health.  All the last bounties if I was on longest I kept a bubble was 5 min as soon as attack was over, coined repair droped bubble and went on hitting. How it is now I will prob just leave the base dead and save ton of gold.

Just cant grasp why it has been so hard to get paid properly for base defenses a major part of bounty, as I said take 25% from the attacker that eliminates the gaming the system unless that person want to give all their bounty away which is extremely unlikely. 
  • tepel
    tepel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 359

Can we redeem more kings if we already have them?

• Dark Goat Lord
    Dark Goat Lord
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 287
    Is New Defense Hull going to be offered in Decembers Hull Raid also ??
  • John1975
    John1975
    Joe_B222 said:
    John1975 said:

you obviously have not looked at the entire boat in your shipyard..   or you wouldnt be saying that it is useless.

Yes and it is useless. Splash landing all over the place like it does, Will be doing big damage to entire fleet. This new hull will be giving its health away to all these other ships and will die quick to that.  Sorry King, Twinblade, Inqusiter, Glut, Lib all still best guard ships. Ships most have already made and no longer use hitting bases.