Stormriders alliance [5TORM] is recruiting!

ColdDeadHands
ColdDeadHands
Greenhorn
Joined Jun 2015 Posts: 5
2 year old alliance looking for active players who want to be part of the team.  Majority are free players with a few coiners.  Lots of experienced helpers with information to give.  Alliance facebook page for sharing tactics and game information.  Usually ranked in the low 300 range (292 at the time of this writing), and we can only get better with your contribution!

Laid back but keeping up with the grind, and the occasional war.  We keep a low profile and avoid comm wars in sector chat.

Our rules are no stealing from or attacking other players in our current sector, and maintain minimum medal requirements.

English speaking alliance.  Mostly North America with a few in the UK.

Search the diplomacy tab for us by name (Stormriders) or by tag (5TORM... the first letter is a number five)

Don't just wait out the storm... learn to ride it!
  • Bobstermurray
    Bobstermurray
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 3
    Is there a minimum requirement?
  • ColdDeadHands
    ColdDeadHands
    Greenhorn
    Is there a minimum requirement?

Normally we accept level 40+ and 100 medals minimum, however we are making exceptions for promising newer players through the month of December.
  • Bobstermurray
    Bobstermurray
    Greenhorn
    I am quite new and a level 12, but am playing alot and trying to get better. Would i be able to join?

• ColdDeadHands
    ColdDeadHands
    Greenhorn
    Yes. Use the diplomacy tab to search for us and request an invite. The first letter in 5TORM is a number five.
  • Bobstermurray
    Bobstermurray
    Greenhorn
    I cant seem to find the alliance. Would it be because I am in a different sector?
  • ColdDeadHands
    ColdDeadHands
    Greenhorn
    No, just a matter of giving the search engine what it needs to locate us.

If you add me as a friend you can relocate to us and get an invite in person.
  • Stephen Chilvers
    Stephen Chilvers
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2017 Posts: 1
    Currently in "DDR - Darks Deadly Rebels" Im level 34 and have 121 medals. Im interested in joining your Alliance... do you have a planet that you all are stationed on?
  • ColdDeadHands
    ColdDeadHands
    Greenhorn
    Currently in "DDR - Darks Deadly Rebels" Im level 34 and have 121 medals. Im interested in joining your Alliance... do you have a planet that you all are stationed on?

Yes, but that is a question better answered by PM.