looking for active alliance

Reaper8472
Reaper8472
Greenhorn
Joined May 2015 Posts: 22
hello im Reaper im a lvl 74 almost 75 im very active (everyday) i have some of the good hulls (rage/flag.pride/flag.icebreaker.hunters i love hitting bases and all the hate mail i get from it :) im still alittle behind in the game but i get my alli points every week i dont hit insector unless hit first
so if you think ill be a good fit for your alliance send message or comment below Thanks Reaper
  • Hawkstone 1
    Hawkstone 1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 58
    you can always try us reaper will be in 429 from  Monday 27th Nov
  • BlueBallsPirate
    BlueBallsPirate
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 15
    darts welcomes active players. you would fit in fine. we are drama free and only require you get alliance points. since you say you do that you would be fine. we can help you grow bigger and guide you with fleet builds and base information. pm me for details

• Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 251
    COOT is also recruiting
    COOT is recruiting; please PM Scorpious_DOW for details
  • roy27
    roy27
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 6
    hello im Reaper im a lvl 74 almost 75 im very active (everyday) i have some of the good hulls (rage/flag.pride/flag.icebreaker.hunters i love hitting bases and all the hate mail i get from it :) im still alittle behind in the game but i get my alli points every week i dont hit insector unless hit first
    so if you think ill be a good fit for your alliance send message or comment below Thanks Reaper
    if your still looking for an alliance to join you might want to try out SOWP alliance