Favorite Ice Cream Flavor

DreamCat
DreamCat
Unicorn Overlord
Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,947
So guys, what's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
  • PalTheCow
    PalTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 2,986
    Cookies 'n Cream
    Moo
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2010 Posts: 11,800

Oshit, I was just bragging about how elusive this information is.

Mint chocolate chip is good, but so is neopolitan. Hmm... I can't decide...

• No..Beard
    No..Beard
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 3,763
    edited 16 Nov 2017, 4:06PM
    DreamCat said:
    Image result for hoofprints ice cream

Seriously, that really is my favorite.
    It was not selected here for the awful pun.

I would never use a pun.

BP ID: 1038         WC ID: 1476        VC ID: 18589     Tome ID: 3698   

• Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 323
    Yard said:

Mint chocolate chip is good, but so is neopolitan. Hmm... I can't decide...

Assuming this isn't a clever deception or misdirection, good choice with the Mint Chocolate Chip Yard.
    And thank you for stating your picks cause I now I know all the info you feared I'd have within a day should you annoy me lol.
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Hmm, tough choice between Mint Chocolate Chip or chocolate brownie. Might go with the mint because anything mint flavoured is something I always enjoy, Im a huge fan of Trebor for example, but at the same time you can never go wrong with any chocolate brownie type ice cream.
  • DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

You think this thread was a coincidence?

Cookies and Cream by the way.
  • PalTheCow
    PalTheCow
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2011 Posts: 2,986
    edited 16 Nov 2017, 8:04PM
    No..Beard said:
    DreamCat said:
    Image result for hoofprints ice cream

Seriously, that really is my favorite.
    It was not selected here for the awful pun.

I would never use a pun.
    Hmmmmmm, interesting...
    Moo
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 6,145
    Ice cream with either blueberry, cloudberry or blackcurrant jam are a combination that should never be underestimated. However, the requirement is that the jam has high quality and not something cheap found in the supermarket.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Ice cream with either blueberry, cloudberry or blackcurrant jam are a combination that should never be underestimated. However, the requirement is that the jam has high quality and not something cheap found in the supermarket.
    Anything specific Axel? This is a rather vague response to a thread asking for a favourite ice cream.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Anything specific Axel? This is a rather vague response to a thread asking for a favourite ice cream.
    If I have to go into the specifics, I would choose the base ice cream produced by Otto Glass AB. The standard of the ice cream sold by Otta Glass is at least above average but it do come with to cost of being slightly more expensive.
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Axel L said:

Thane's looking for details for his icecream database. That's right, he's filing this all away.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Axel L said:

Thane's looking for details for his icecream database. That's right, he's filing this all away.

I will wish him good luck getting the ice cream I'm referring to as it's only sold in the southern parts of Sweden and in very limited amount of places.
  • Master of Warring
    Master of Warring
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 3,686

COOKIE DOUGH

#Kixeyelogic  http://1d4chan.org/wiki/Derp         "Only a farmer's base can endure the invaders of beyond" - Voidonymous
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(" ) signature to help him gain world domination
      image  "0% damage means the game is broken."   - Paul Preece
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Axel L said:

Indeed. I have files on all of you lol.
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Axel L said:

I will wish him good luck getting the ice cream I'm referring to as it's only sold in the southern parts of Sweden and in very limited amount of places.
    Do you mean the ones with various berries and blackcurrents, or the base Ice Cream by Otto Glass? Or both?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Axel L said:

Do you mean the ones with various berries and blackcurrents, or the base Ice Cream by Otto Glass? Or both?
    I'm referring to the Ice Cream produced by Otto Glass.
  • Initial_Degeneration
    Initial_Degeneration
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 2,846

Vanilla, I hate mint. It feels like I'm eating gum

• DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Axel L said:

You're welcome for this trove of information. Now if you would kindly delete every file you have on me, my family and my toaster...
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 17 Nov 2017, 10:40PM
    DreamCat said:
    Yard said:

You're welcome for this trove of information. Now if you would kindly delete every file you have on me, my family and my toaster...
    Protocol dictates I cannot do that. The Agency wouldn't take kindly to me removing files.
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

Don't make me declare a Pineapple Crusade against The Agency...

• Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Yard said:

In exchange for immunity from any crusades, I might be able to convince The Agency to remove your file, Yard.
    Perhaps we could even be of use to you... help you get intel on the Pineapple Separatist Movement's enemies.
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Yard said:

In exchange for immunity from any crusades, I might be able to convince The Agency to remove your file, Yard.
    Perhaps we could even be of use to you... help you get intel on the Pineapple Separatist Movement's enemies.

If I could bring down my enemies with ice cream I'd be Lord Emperor of the world by now.

But I'll take that file removal. Now, if only I could stealthily edit my initial post on mobile...

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Yard said:

If I could bring down my enemies with ice cream I'd be Lord Emperor of the world by now.

But I'll take that file removal. Now, if only I could stealthily edit my initial post on mobile...

Get a computer and the problem would be solved. Accessing this forum do at least not require a super computer.
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

@Thane_Mantis said:
    Yard said:

Get a computer and the problem would be solved. Accessing this forum do at least not require a super computer.
    Yard has a computer Axel. Apparently its on its last legs though.
  • Yard
    Yard
    Unicorn Overlord

I do, and it is, like Thane said. I tend to use my phone a lot more these days though and I wish that translated well into Kixeye's site.

• Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Yard said:

I do, and it is, like Thane said. I tend to use my phone a lot more these days though and I wish that translated well into Kixeye's site.

You could attempt on getting a new computer.

• DreamCat
    DreamCat
    Unicorn Overlord
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

Yoooooooo... Is that a computer or a sequence of Tetris blocks?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    DreamCat said:
    Axel L said:
    Yard said:

Yoooooooo... Is that a computer or a sequence of Tetris blocks?
    This is a generation 1 computer.
    <sarcasm> High performance calculation device with improvements behind every corner compared to the current generation of computers. </sarcasm>
  • Thane_Mantis
    Thane_Mantis
    Skilled Warrior
    Yard said:

Just out of curiosity Yard, what kind of phone do you have? And laptop if you don't mind me asking?
  • MX36
    MX36
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 2,772
    Vanilla with caramel and roasted nuts (pistachio and walnuts). crunchy texture and the flavor is soooo rich