Infamy

Mr. Kobayashi
Mr. Kobayashi
Greenhorn
Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 1
Hey all,  For the past couple of months my PVP hasn't been reflected on the board and I've received zero medals even though I completed the PVP quota.  Based on my points I should Silver Division 1, but no dice.
Has something changed that I am totally missing?  Any other players having this same issue?
Thanks for the read!
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,008
    Hey all,  For the past couple of months my PVP hasn't been reflected on the board and I've received zero medals even though I completed the PVP quota.  Based on my points I should Silver Division 1, but no dice.
    Has something changed that I am totally missing?  Any other players having this same issue?
    Thanks for the read!
    Leaderboard is broken. Check the gear store and manually check your medals. Also make sure that you are doing your 5 pvp for the week. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new