Defensive Arts - drones moving through land AGAIN

TheOctopus
TheOctopus
Incursion Leader
Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1,186
edited 14 Nov 2017, 9:31PM
Happens in encounters 4 and 5, and not only drones, the scouts too. Come on Kix, this is really getting old. Please fix, thanks!
Ähnliches Foto
  • Angus_B
    Angus_B
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 203
    didn't happen in my sets
  • Albert.E.Roberts
    Albert.E.Roberts
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 261
    just had it happen to me ship parked on ded op firing at me like mad lots of unexpected damage.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,176
    I have had this happen in level four of prize pack one.
    "It always seems impossible until it is done"-Nelson Mandela
  • RODNAR
    RODNAR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 119
    Happens in encounters 4 and 5, and not only drones, the scouts too. Come on Kix, this is really getting old. Please fix, thanks!
    loredo said before raid they didn't want to fix this because may cause side effects during raid , well raids over now they need to fix this crap instead of turning a deaf ear to the players again and again 
  • Ironman359
    Ironman359
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 512
    I was having issues doing drac bases for base parts.  ship liked to hug the wall or move towards enemy fire or even float thru land and turrets.  i had to keep clicking to get it to move where i wanted it.  refreshing did nothing to improve it. bout an hr and a half ago.  had same issue at end of the raid.
    H Tides
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6,604
    No just drones or scout :)

No automatic alt text available
    No automatic alt text available.
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 6,604
    And more for the team

Image may contain textImage may contain textNo automatic alt text availableNo automatic alt text available
  • Lt_Caine
    Lt_Caine
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 124
    Yes, had the drones move through the base structures in the TLC Defensive Arts.  As long as you it will happen, it is not a big deal.  Would rather have the developers concentrate on other issues.
  • pmax76
    pmax76
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 277
    According to
    https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/717145
    it seeam they "hotfixed" this just before the raid.

Now (after Raid) they forgot to undo the hotfix for the TLCs.

• Joe Mumma
    Joe Mumma
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 331
    didnt notice any issues but then again i dont try lock them up on the land .. i just have them follow me and kill them easy enough.. the only 1 i lock on land is the big hulk thing in finaly battle of pp3 and it stayed put fine lol
    had a 3 year break now catching up lol
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 7,966
    since you know it is going to happen, how hard is it to adjust and deal with?
    "Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • TheOctopus
    TheOctopus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1,186
    I'm sure you think the same way about climate change. Jesus dude.
    Ähnliches Foto
  • Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 15 Nov 2017, 3:42PM
    I'm sure you think the same way about climate change. Jesus dude.
    unresponsive,.....but gotcha
    game
    climate change
    seems legit....lol

"Every time there is a change in the game it seems the general reply is a complaint about the changes before they ever happen.  However every time the game changes we use strategy and adapt to the changes and we get used to them. .....without these changes, the game would become boring." -captaindirty 10/31/2017
  • LofLLightningStrike
    LofLLightningStrike
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 119

@Cathedral_Rock said:

It's not hard, but the point is we shouldn't have to adjust. It's been brought up many times, and it's not unreasonable to expect it fixed.
    Ok like someone another use a Phoenix fleet and outrun them, some don't.

That type of answer you gave is why so many appear to think you are a troll...

• Cathedral_Rock
    Cathedral_Rock
    Unicorn Overlord

@Cathedral_Rock said:

It's not hard, but the point is we shouldn't have to adjust. It's been brought up many times, and it's not unreasonable to expect it fixed.
    Ok like someone another use a Phoenix fleet and outrun them, some don't.

That type of answer you gave is why so many appear to think you are a troll...

lol....ya think?
    you're right...it has been brought up many times
    you're also right...it is not unreasonable to expect it to be fixed
    but how many requests will it take before you realize that it probably isn't going to be fixed?
    sometimes we do just have to learn live with the **** moves....

• Lewis Hulatt
    Lewis Hulatt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 30
    saved me going round to sink them

• TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,460
    Fool you once, shame on them...
    Fool you twice, shame on you... 

Yes, the drones/scouts should not be able to move through land tiles. Yes, this was supposed to be fixed. Yes, this is an inconvenience... the first time or two. Most, if not all, Phoenix builds should outrun the drones and the scouts. Perhaps instead of waiting for the target to be fixed, devise a strategy that allows you to approach the target so that their ability to travel through land isn't a factor.

What is it they say about insanity - doing the same thing over again and expecting different results? What is it when someone fails to adjust to the same thing happening over and over again?
    How many complaints does it take ?
    My dad used to say; Ask a girl if she will sleep with you for 1 million dollars. If she says yes, ask if she will sleep with your for $1. She will most likely be insulted, but you've established that this girl has a price and now its just a matter of negotiating.  
    We've established that nothing Kix says or does is set in stone, there is no trust and no respect - now its just a matter of negotiating.  
  • Lewis Hulatt
    Lewis Hulatt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 30
    i went through the TLC with hardly any repair on either the IB or defence TLC - the IB build for last week's FM worked for garrison and the skys worked for assault targets - obviously with fangs for the coup de grace.    the going through land issue diddnt bother me at all.
  • WallyFleet
    WallyFleet
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,019
    Going to the land made they quicker to die :)

We do bad things, by the order of the Peaky Blinders
  • heat.miser.37
    heat.miser.37
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 37

Only land issue i saw was the small island in the level 67 equivalent. My phoenix fleet began going through it.

Also, i finished all the levels and didn't see the 100 equivalent. I got the 103 (i think) with the Rudolph.