subing during raid

cobra 01
cobra 01
Potential Threat
Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 26
its prety good when doing a raid and a idiot from siega come durring a raid subing every ones fleest and kiex says to me in a email its ok for them to do it when were paying for our repairs thier was 6 tickets put in on this guy and kiex did nothing
  • cobra 01
    cobra 01
    Potential Threat
    edited 15 Nov 2017, 12:58AM

Hi Stephen,

Thank you for contacting us.

MOD EDIT: Removed CS response as it violated the forums posting rules. Laredo

Feel free to write in if you need further assistance.

Happy sailing, Captain!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

cobra 01

Nov 13, 5:21 PM PST

its prety bad when i get a one day chat ban for telling a guy i could kill him when over the hole raid i put tickets in on this guy for subing our fleets during a raid i am paying for them fleet repairs to do your raids and some idiot hits our bases and our fleets 40 times and he gets a way with it it prety pathtic i guus sega pays more money out then me well i want my 400 coin back in fleets i lost during the raid to a idiot this game is getting offel guss kiex just look after the hackers prety bad every day us onset guys pay you while other get it for free way to go kiex on anouther fine decsion on my part keep it up kiex and only the hackers will be playing the game and dont tell me thier is no hack iv seen it for my own eyes thier downloding a file to thier pc that gives instant upgrade on thier turets and equips i dont no why im tellong you this after what you guys keep doing to me why would i want to help you after what you guys did another good job by kiex i want my 400 coin i lost during the raid

To update this ticket with additional comments, reply to this email. 
  • John1975
    John1975
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 1,690
    Most tend to stop hitting it raid times. It is not a rule not all play like that.   What you do is the person doing the sinking most likely could care less if you sink them or kill their dock, However all the other players in the alliance/sector most likely do care. So you simply sink everyone's fleets/docks but his and let them take care of the person you have the issue with.  Their entire alliance telling them to stop is faster result than sinking that one persons stuff that could care less. 
    BadMoFo-RYFG TTMX
    Level 93
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,468
    edited 15 Nov 2017, 12:59AM
    cobra 01 said:

Hi Stephen,

Removed: Laredo

Feel free to write in if you need further assistance.

Happy sailing, Captain!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

cobra 01

its prety bad when i get a one day chat ban for telling a guy i could kill him when over the hole raid i put tickets in on this guy for subing our fleets during a raid i am paying for them fleet repairs to do your raids and some idiot hits our bases and our fleets 40 times and he gets a way with it it prety pathtic i guus sega pays more money out then me well i want my 400 coin back in fleets i lost during the raid to a idiot this game is getting offel guss kiex just look after the hackers prety bad every day us onset guys pay you while other get it for free way to go kiex on anouther fine decsion on my part keep it up kiex and only the hackers will be playing the game and dont tell me thier is no hack iv seen it for my own eyes thier downloding a file to thier pc that gives instant upgrade on thier turets and equips i dont no why im tellong you this after what you guys keep doing to me why would i want to help you after what you guys did another good job by kiex i want my 400 coin i lost during the raid

holy forum rule violation... I understand you're upset but you didn't want to edit that even a little bit to cast you in a better light? Seriously, you threatened someone's life and now want help escaping someone sinking your fleet? 

They sink you once maybe twice, understandable. 40 times? Were you too stubborn to change your strategy? Too ignorant to understand how to change? Or just too inept to do either? There are ways to prevent sniping. 

Umm, CS is giving tokens to repair fleets because someone got sunk?  I guess this is perfect example of why they dont allow CS responses in forums... 
    How many complaints does it take ?
    My dad used to say; Ask a girl if she will sleep with you for 1 million dollars. If she says yes, ask if she will sleep with your for $1. She will most likely be insulted, but you've established that this girl has a price and now its just a matter of negotiating.  
    We've established that nothing Kix says or does is set in stone, there is no trust and no respect - now its just a matter of negotiating.  
  • XziizX 2.0
    XziizX 2.0
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 212
    edited 15 Nov 2017, 1:00AM
    cobra 01 said:

Hi Stephen,

Removed:Laredo

Happy sailing, Captain!

Thank you,
    KIXEYE Customer Support

cobra 01

Not a single punctuation was given that day, longest sentence I have seen today. 

Yet you fail to understand some basics. 1, this is a pirate game, raid, fm, tlc and what not.. We will always be able to hit each other unless there is an update to the game... yea, and if the game is down. 2. It is YOUR behavior that fuels the fire to an attacker, when you cry in PM, even go so far to do IRL threats to another person, guess what! He / she / it WILL come back for more lovemail. 3 the reply you got is not that hard to understand and kind of opening the book of how BP works, you come to the forums, violate rules and still think "yea! this will make things better and a huge change of game". 

Priceless!

1n b3 4 cl0s3.
    Homesector: Nope. Sector visited: yes, and some more. Drac / Reaver hulls: Won some, some I didn't win. 
  • Fred.Falkland
    Fred.Falkland
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 2,838
    Relax, I'm sure everything will be fine next raid with lots of very fast 100 thermal 50.5 K deflection phantom scatter glut fleets waiting to assist you with your raid.

Alternatively, you could start leaving targets hot.
  • darkriblet
    darkriblet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 205
    I have found most players in the game to be pretty respectful in the game during the raid, I would put money on it that you ran your mouth and thats why you got sunk so many times. other then that thanks for the laugh, great post. help kixeye someone is attacking me
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,426
    edited 15 Nov 2017, 1:09AM
    This is a PvP game primarily even though it seems like its a PvE game at times.  When I get someone coming after my fleets I start leaving all battles hot and moving even when they are in campaign tower.  When I get tired of doing that, I dock the fleet and do something else for a little while then come back.  When I come out with bait flag sub hunter fleet or a full sub hunter fleet.  The current best sub hunters are SinQuisitors with a couple mort RTR ships behind it with hydraulic shells special imo. 
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,210
    I'm curious how he 'lost' 400 gold?!?! I mean, the rest was entertaining in a train wreck sort of way... but my curiosity is piqued...
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1,466

Last year I was in 261 & watched Laredo kill fleet after fleet of subs during the Reaver raids with his Harlocks Tideseeker fleet.
    Did anyone ticket him? Unknown. Did his base get hit? Yes (by idiots who should've docked him)
    Did he enjoy wrecking people's raids? I'm sure that he did.
    Did I care? Nope, didn't affect me in the least. To be perfectly honest, I thought it was as funny as *&^$.

A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • EXILEBITTER
    EXILEBITTER
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 160
    edited 15 Nov 2017, 10:34AM
    take this with a grain of salt...while I respect the right of ppl to sink/hit during raid, they have to realize they're costing someone money...some folks are on very limited budgets for the game...and to do this could seriously cost someone the chance of getting a hull or prize...while I know most don't care, it's a pirate game and all...I still think with the rising costs in the game, to cost someone even more is wrong.  that's just my opinion...ok? but I feel it's valid...would I threaten someone for doing it? heck no...I would be upset, to be sure..then i'd come out hot after every target. thanks for reading...
  • cobra 01
    cobra 01
    Potential Threat
    ya i agree  it cost us all to do the raids and canpains    and some pepole do have a hard time doing the  raids and it dose cost us money and out point are importent to us what  we get  and for a guy to sub fleet after fleet is not right in my eyes thier idiots bin playing this game for 7 years now and the game just gets weres every day with a bunch ov big head loud mouths  on it and no i did not get mouthy till he did with me i dont smack talk    dont no what this game is coming to
  • cobra 01
    cobra 01
    Potential Threat
    no  i did not run my mouth he was sinking us before  i ran my mouth  prety shure  if some one was caaling you names and saying stuff abut your family you tell them were to go to  he was runing his mouth of hes a idiot   and alls i can say to you i hope it hapens to you somday and get your fleet hit every time you come out ov your base   some ons always got a smart azz remark about bieing the person fult  no soory to tell you this guys was the bigest idiot i ever met on this game  thier is no respect in this game any more

• Nicholas Soong
    Nicholas Soong
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 138

A lot of this can be avoided if PVP is shut off during raids. But no they aren’t gonna do that and many ppl won’t like that cos they enjoy flatting ppl and stealing red instead of grinding salvs. Regardless of how you put it ninjaing ppl doing the raid is an a-hole move and even if you flat that guy nothing is stopping him coining his dock and continue sinking fleets.

Hmm, what wacky thing should I say? Oh Sod it I can't be bothered of thinking something smart to say.
  • darkriblet
    darkriblet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 205
    cobra 01 said:
    no  i did not run my mouth he was sinking us before  i ran my mouth  prety shure  if some one was caaling you names and saying stuff abut your family you tell them were to go to  he was runing his mouth of hes a idiot   and alls i can say to you i hope it hapens to you somday and get your fleet hit every time you come out ov your base   some ons always got a smart azz remark about bieing the person fult  no soory to tell you this guys was the bigest idiot i ever met on this game  thier is no respect in this game any more

Nope I normally ignore their comments and continue playing the game. Never feed a troll
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,322
    PVP shut off during raid?  Hahaha what for?

• BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 980
    edited 16 Nov 2017, 3:45PM
    If there is a sniper in the sector, i am moving my fleets few sectors away to other raid targets.
    Since we have the relay towers, you will be in under 5 minutes 99 sectors away.
    No ships in the sector = no sniping possible. The sniper will getting bored and will leave that sector.
    Case closed.
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 651

You have a few options to deal with a sniper:
    1: snipe him back
    2: bring a sub hunting fleet with an H-Tide fleet to kill the fleet he’s sniping with
    3: take a rocket and make him dock it
    4: log off for an hour or two
    5: politely ask him to stop sniping you

Now on the opposite side of things this is what you should NOT do:
    1: cry about it in chat
    2: cry about it to CS
    3: threaten to kill them
    4: get super mad about it
    5: did I mention to not threaten them? Because that’s abuse and can get you in big trouble.
    6:DONT THREATEN THEM

• cobra 01
    cobra 01
    Potential Threat
    na pepole just thinlk its a big joke to snap fleet were paying for in the raid  it cost us money for a idot  sniping fleets and kiex dont care thier making money off it im a 113 level to me i can handel snipers but i feel soory for the small guy im preping the raid for to get some points hes got his fleet waiting to hit the target im preping and a 125 level snips hi fleet pretty  poor if you ask me  and as far as bring tide fleet to hit his subs well im soory fang dose kill tides   it dont mater  kiex gave me chat bans for the same guy im done with this game done coining and playing   bin playing this game 7 years and never seen such a bunch ov dicks good luck to you players and kiex