Targeting players close to quit with greed.

Spitfir3_2
Spitfir3_2
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1

Howdy Folks,

As a few of you have noticed doing raids ships with coins when Kixeye are close to holidays can cause a few problems. In talking with players I got the following information:

"Think of the problem as a line between "able to coin through things you shouldn't" and "coining extends out too far on things you don't want to coin" The more you break own promises, the more players will ignore events or do them purely on repairs. So we fixed this as best as possible by non coining last raid even for repairs.

Your event strategy should include understanding that your players not gonna coin hulls that ain't even able to live for half of year.

• darkriblet
    darkriblet
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 205
    I honestly do not understand what your post is trying to say. Are you saying, as an act of kixeyes greed you didnt coin this last raid? If so. I dont think it had the effect you wanted. This raid cycle has been different then most, with good skills you can complete targets with instant repairs. unlike other events taking damage was unavoidable no matter how skilled you are. I am sure kixeye didnt even notice that you and a couple friends didnt coin the repairs last raid 
  • kixeyeuser_5037668
    kixeyeuser_5037668
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 842

Im sure they notice more and more stopped or sliwed coing. I would hope with all the poor changes lately the players that have swore to lower or stop coining all together stick to their guns. I know i have.

• Spitfir3
    Spitfir3
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2016 Posts: 497
    I honestly do not understand what your post is trying to say. Are you saying, as an act of kixeyes greed you didnt coin this last raid? If so. I dont think it had the effect you wanted. This raid cycle has been different then most, with good skills you can complete targets with instant repairs. unlike other events taking damage was unavoidable no matter how skilled you are. I am sure kixeye didnt even notice that you and a couple friends didnt coin the repairs last raid 
    it was a reference to their explanations on fences issue. Which is basically a lack of professional developers, as far as I can judge based on source code of this game.
    (**** I have no clue why it was posted under different account).