50% discount instant build/refits IBs/monos ?

Hawkpanther
Hawkpanther
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 688
I got this pop up just now.
Is this supposed to be working again & the date just wasn't changed or is it a bug ?
my finish time on my IB that I am building hasn't changed 

• Julie_W9
    Julie_W9
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 25
    edited 14 Nov 2017, 5:17PM
    Now tell me that Kixeye know what they are doing. Check out the date !!!!
  • U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,060
    edited 14 Nov 2017, 5:17PM
    i think its very nice of you to let us coin refits for half price for mistakes you the company has made,thnx,sarcasm

• KFJ_DK
    KFJ_DK
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 155
    Fantastisk...  LOL
  • mattheus.drybooms
    mattheus.drybooms
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 165
    That's how Kix works and once enough, they've got a lot of extra money. so it's all years and will never change it.
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,114
    They have no idea about how much the changes that Rampart announces, followed by the coin remove any credibility they could have.    You can't believe anything they say about improving Player satisfaction,  because the motivation is always about money.   How to make some additional coins off any changes. 
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • S0ULHEX
    S0ULHEX
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 77
    Funny enough they offer enough tokens to do them for free... notice they dont include the zelos in that message hm....
    My faction is Daedric

• John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 539
    I'm lucky to see any "offers" at all...how is it decided who get's what offers ?
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 714
    edited 14 Nov 2017, 5:23PM
    i hope the November 7th is a mistake,even so this shows the disconnect kixeye has
    c'mon now kixeye,you mess things up then try to get coins for it,lolololololol
  • John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 539
    How come "offers" are only offered to certain people ?
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• trevor.haworth.9
    trevor.haworth.9
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 202
    Julie_W9 said:
    Now tell me that Kixeye know what they are doing. Check out the date !!!!
    Hard when they can,t read lol
  • SSQUID
    SSQUID
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 714
    pretty insulting imo
    clowns
  • DEMONFURBY
    DEMONFURBY
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 17
    yeah happen to me and said over by nov 7th lol
  • david.drake.9678067
    david.drake.9678067
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 596
    what exactly is a 50% discount of something that is instant.  do they actually just mean a 50% reduction in build time?

• corbin
    corbin
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 57
    love the date!
  • MorpheusX3k
    MorpheusX3k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 227
    When updating those resume's (because this game is folding) I wouldn't put that "I worked for Kixeye" on there LOL!!!!!
    Morpheus
  • PirateJack80
    PirateJack80
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 12
    I think it means 50% on coining on instant builds and instant refits :neutral:
  • Hawkpanther
    Hawkpanther
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 688
    I just got back with 2 days left in the last Forsaken missions after 1.5 yrs off so I don't know if this pop up was out there before & I missed it or if its a New pop up to everybody with the wrong date.. My build time on  IB that is in oven has not changed..coin is still 452 for 9+ days...if its working it would say 226 coins I would figure 

• Sasquatch_BPCGS
    Sasquatch_BPCGS
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 34
    I have a 18 day build going on right now...what am I supposed to do coin it so I can have a discount on IB's or Monoliths build times...Right after a raid too...****...
    Sasquatch
    MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR WIFE  CURRENT MEMBER OF BP_CGS  MEMORIAL AND IN-SECTOR HITTER AND PROUD :D :lol:
  • Cpt_Clueless
    Cpt_Clueless
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 116
    hey  maybe the discount period is for 51 weeks :p :p ......no? ok  :D
  • S0ULHEX
    S0ULHEX
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 77
    Despite that date the whole idea of 50% off is stupid. They give enough tokens to do more than 1 fleet of monos and ibs so its no point in coining them. The only refit that most should be concerned about is the zelos. Ik i have refitted mine at least twice since they introduced the 115 and now changes again makes those refits either pointless or not worth the time as it could have been different.

If kix actually adheared to their original statement of not changing targets for a whole year then they wouldnt have had countless ppl leave the game, lose coin, and have a big problem to deal with.
    My faction is Daedric

• U-sit-2p
    U-sit-2p
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 1,060
    How come "offers" are only offered to certain people ?
    this was a popup when i logged in
    i imagine all players will have the option to coin for the companies failure to keep its promise of 'your fleets will be good for a year'

• MorpheusX3k
    MorpheusX3k
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 227
    Too little too late Kix... can't stop an avalanche that you created ... Hordes have left this game due to the fact you cater to mega coiners and you were told that would end abruptly but again you didn't listen! Start at the top and work your way down if you want to keep what you have by replacing them with someone who is knowledgable in running a gaming company .... Stockholders should demand a change in the way things are run JS
    Morpheus
  • david.morrison.585
    david.morrison.585
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 54
    It is like how kixeye posted times for events and it starts an hour past what was posted lol. Looks like if you coin you get another advantage on build times. Looks like I am going to wait one month and fifteen days for my FM fleet to be done being built.
  • Alessandro Bonifai
    Alessandro Bonifai
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 259
    maybe is november 7th 2018 ahahahha

• Chris Beswick
    Chris Beswick
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 4
    edited 14 Nov 2017, 5:59PM
    i just had this pop up on mt bp (captains with the new changes to the FM this week, it’s the perfect time to build or refit your Garrison Fleets. Until November 7th at 9:00am PDT, take advantage of a 50% discount on instant builds and instant refits of Icebreakers and Monoliths.) if u read this u will see one think wrong with the i am in the UK and it is November 14th i am sorry to say this but this game is getting shiter and shiter as the days go on what the **** is going on with this game it is really game and u lot are really starting to fack this game up sort ur sht out
  • WallyFleet
    WallyFleet
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 1,019
    LOL KIx has really problems with the calendar lately :)

We do bad things, by the order of the Peaky Blinders
  • Zeus6927
    Zeus6927
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 654
    They really are in denial ....  Everyone has lost interest in rebuilding for something they have all ready built...Let alone paying for the privilege 
  • Chris Beswick
    Chris Beswick
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2017 Posts: 4
    i just had this pop up on mt bp (captains with the new changes to the FM this week, it’s the perfect time to build or refit your Garrison Fleets. Until November 7th at 9:00am PDT, take advantage of a 50% discount on instant builds and instant refits of Icebreakers and Monoliths.) if u read this u will see one think wrong with the i am in the UK and it is November 14th so that will not **** work u dum kixeye lol 
    i just had this pop up on mt bp (captains with the new changes to the FM this week, it’s the perfect time to build or refit your Garrison Fleets. Until November 7th at 9:00am PDT, take advantage of a 50% discount on instant builds and instant refits of Icebreakers and Monoliths.) if u read this u will see one think wrong with the i am in the UK and it is November 14th so that will not **** work u dum kixeye lol 

• Firth of Clyde
    Firth of Clyde
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 117
    So do we get re-imbursed for all of the refits we were forced to make last week, and then have to pay a further 50% to change fleets in order to accommodate changes we didn't even ask for in the first place?? Forgive me but I'm a little bewildered. I refitted last week at a cost of 100% and now my reward is to only be charged 50% to refit, to account for the next round of changes? Cool, 150% cost to players for trying to counteract un-called for changes.

Gee, thanks for your benevolence..... was that the door I heard slamming behind another exodus?
  • bpm
    bpm
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2011 Posts: 225
    Kixeye seems to have ZERO quality control.  Plus, I'm pretty shocked they would even run something like this; its such a flagrant money grab... I personally will not put another cent into the game until a year equals a year... (so basically I'm going coin free, because they don't know how to use a calendar) 
    User ID is: 331423