Rise of La Muerte Nov 2017

brentster81
brentster81
Greenhorn
Joined Nov 2017 Posts: 3
Did the current Rise of La Muerte several times back to back and I think I've gone all the way through but show only 98% completion. Is there a hidden structure somewhere that I'm missing? Would like to complete it before event ends today if possible. Not sure if I should go through with AI on 100% and see what happens although I think I did that already but maybe not. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.  
  • brentster81
    brentster81
    Greenhorn
    Did the current Rise of La Muerte several times back to back and I think I've gone all the way through but show only 98% completion. Is there a hidden structure somewhere that I'm missing? Would like to complete it before event ends today if possible. Not sure if I should go through with AI on 100% and see what happens although I think I did that already but maybe not. Any suggestions or help is appreciated.  

Follow up to the attack.
    Went back in and attacked again it was costly but I was **** off. As you get to the end keep your AI on and all your players will go under the rubble to the right and disappear. This must be part of the game as I was at 98% and I just let them all go down the corridor and after a while (seemed like 20-30 seconds) I was awarded the win. I hate these types of attacks where you stop and start looking backward to see if you missed anything when in fact had I just let the AI take over I'd have won the first go around.  Any that's how you beat it. Hope it helps some of you. 
  • brentster81
    brentster81
    Greenhorn
    Several places in the game say that the sniper will be awarded on winning of the monthly event ie; current La Muerte event. I won but did not get a sniper blueprint only some critical components. So not sure if I'm understanding correctly but I was expecting the actual blueprint or unlocking of the sniper. Just my 2 cents.