Had a great day in Vega today! :)

ThoriumTalon
ThoriumTalon
Potential Threat
Joined May 2017 Posts: 27

I logged in started repping a fleet (15h) and logged off...best of all...i had at least 3 fleets left to rep, around 26h in total...from last event only...great gaming experience...

For the 6354 time...Kixeye do something about the reptime...pleeeeaaaase...

(Probably screaming into the void but i spent less than 3min on this post so i figured ill invest the effort...again)

• Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,277

@ThoriumTalon said:
    I logged in started repping a fleet (15h) and logged off...best of all...i had at least 3 fleets left to rep, around 26h in total...from last event only...great gaming experience...

For the 6354 time...Kixeye do something about the reptime...pleeeeaaaase...

(Probably screaming into the void but i spent less than 3min on this post so i figured ill invest the effort...again)

All these events can be done Roth multiple types of fleets. I just put my paladin down for a refit. Using my dom again. Still killing these fleets with zero damage. Focus on xeno and axis CRUISERS for alien events. And kiting fleets for sector strikes.

I’ll be honest though, the token riot, came in in the last 4 hours and cleared it kiting with puns and my paladin.

-Git Gud 
  • ThoriumTalon
    ThoriumTalon
    Potential Threat

Revann im no noob, been at this for some time...its not that i cant beat the fleets...its just the general reptime in game im going at...

• ThoriumTalon
    ThoriumTalon
    Potential Threat

Ok....75% of the post above vanished...auto censorship now?

• Pugdog
    Pugdog
    Greenhorn
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 19

Ok....75% of the post above vanished...auto censorship now?

Nothing to see here !! move one please !!! ha ha :-)
  • Revann
    Revann
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 2,277

@ThoriumTalon said:
    Revann im no noob, been at this for some time...its not that i cant beat the fleets...its just the general reptime in game im going at...

I’ll be honest, minimal participation in the civil war and using the repair discount, got 4 full fleets repaired

-Git Gud 
  • thefallen233
    thefallen233
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 10

okay here is what wrong some of u say what u used to do this sector or planet strike what do u need with a hellfire if u have xeon fleet u look latly how long it takes to build a hellfire blank over 8 days makes no sence at all if it does plez explain how that makes sence at all

• jinko821
    jinko821
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 299

okay here is what wrong some of u say what u used to do this sector or planet strike what do u need with a hellfire if u have xeon fleet u look latly how long it takes to build a hellfire blank over 8 days makes no sence at all if it does plez explain how that makes sence at all

english! speak it!
  • thefallen233
    thefallen233
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 10

English doesn't make make the world rotat if u don't like my grammar of leak of .!?, ur problem by all means don't look at the content that lies in the grammar mistakes u may learn something from a rich dyslexic person

• gao.jeff3-trade.tf
    gao.jeff3-trade.tf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 151
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ArL7MYb0uP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • gao.jeff3-trade.tf
    gao.jeff3-trade.tf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 151

@thefallen233 said:
    English doesn't make make the world rotate around you. If you don't like my grammar ,it's your problem. By all means don't look at the content that lies in my grammar mistakes. You might learn something from a rich dyslexic person.

Fixed

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ArL7MYb0uP4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,462

@thefallen233 said:
    English doesn't make make the world rotat if u don't like my grammar of leak of .!?, ur problem by all means don't look at the content that lies in the grammar mistakes u may learn something from a rich dyslexic person

If you cant speak english, speak your actual language. Then we can translate whatever the heck you said, otherwise your grammar is **** and needs to be fixed

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...