Things that make you go...Hmmmm

Corp_Hellrazor
Corp_Hellrazor
Strike-force Captain
Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 915
edited 14 Nov 2017, 12:38PM
Why close and unpin the raid discussion thread but leave the event briefing pinned ?

IDK....doesn't make much sense to me.    :/
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,322
    Just to make people come up with dumb threads such as this one?
  • keith.bouffard.3
    keith.bouffard.3
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 38
    Why close and unpin the raid discussion thread but leave the event briefing pinned ?

Why do they take down raid scores immediately but leave up Bounty scores for a week.
  • Professor Yana
    Professor Yana
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 1,657
    Why is there a sign in the woods advising visitors to close their interdimensional portals?

Hmmm....
  • TRUCULENT2
    TRUCULENT2
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 1,468

The mission of 'Cleaning up forums' obviously doesn't refer to organization. 

The structure of forums has been lost. Pre-raid discussions bleed into raid discussions; there was 8 pages of prize list complaints and target composition hypotheses before a target was even on the map. The CM chooses to make (FM) announcements in the midst of pages-long discussions making sifting through rants and petty arguments necessary to be aware of changes that were once worthy of a pinned post. People complained of a toxic forums, but a forum that lacks of clarity and an ability to convey information (even if its the wrong information) is worse. 
    How many complaints does it take ?
    My dad used to say; Ask a girl if she will sleep with you for 1 million dollars. If she says yes, ask if she will sleep with your for $1. She will most likely be insulted, but you've established that this girl has a price and now its just a matter of negotiating.  
    We've established that nothing Kix says or does is set in stone, there is no trust and no respect - now its just a matter of negotiating.  
  • Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 915

The mission of 'Cleaning up forums' obviously doesn't refer to organization. 

The structure of forums has been lost. Pre-raid discussions bleed into raid discussions; there was 8 pages of prize list complaints and target composition hypotheses before a target was even on the map. The CM chooses to make (FM) announcements in the midst of pages-long discussions making sifting through rants and petty arguments necessary to be aware of changes that were once worthy of a pinned post. People complained of a toxic forums, but a forum that lacks of clarity and an ability to convey information (even if its the wrong information) is worse. 
    Exactly this ^^^
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 14,426

MODs don't have the permissions to move the briefing to archives.  Only the CM can and unfortunately he is under the weather currently.
  • The_Cobaltazule
    The_Cobaltazule
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 43
    It is currently under the weather, not under the weather currently. Just saying...

• Dan Gibson
    Dan Gibson
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 320
    its cold here sooo who froze
     the CM