Alpha units

OMEGA3030
OMEGA3030
Greenhorn
Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 9
i see that there is 3 levels for some units like the phantom or sandstorm so first it go sandstorm then it go elite sandstorm and then omega sandstorm but what if there was an Alpha level and the unit would be blue 
  • OMEGA3030
    OMEGA3030
    Greenhorn
    sorry i dont have a pic to go with it 
  • DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,008
    OMEGA3030 said:
    i see that there is 3 levels for some units like the phantom or sandstorm so first it go sandstorm then it go elite sandstorm and then omega sandstorm but what if there was an Alpha level and the unit would be blue 
    OMEGA3030 said:
    sorry i dont have a pic to go with it 
    Well in Greek letters, the Omega is the last letter, whereas Alpha would be the first letter. If KIXEYE is following the greek alphabet then omega should be the last level, but this is just me speculating. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• Lil-Jesus
    Lil-Jesus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 1,445
    PLz no more levels, omega upgrades are already 10 days a pop.
    Image result for memes
  • OMEGA3030
    OMEGA3030
    Greenhorn
    Lil-Jesus said:
    PLz no more levels, omega upgrades are already 10 days a pop.
    it would be cool tho
  • Mari o
    Mari o
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 9
    instead of going for alpha level for same units add a extra unit for low levels which can be unlocked through the techcenter instead of getting it through event