YOUR ACCOUNT IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR SUPPORT

I,ve spent way more than 50$ in the game, but Kixeye always give this **** reply saying "Your Account is Not Eligible for Support". I feel like beeing theft by Kixeye. Your mechanisms are rotten please change them. last time I posted my transactions here and your admins requested me to not to do it in public. This might be the worst ever experience i'm going through. Have ever rectified any issues really!!!
  • bossybossninja
    bossybossninja
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 17
    I totally agree with you, I've spent money and they still refuse to offer support because of the number of tickets I've sent. Thing is, most of the ones that I have sent have been rejected due to the fact that they don't tell you how much money you need to spend, so I just have a bunch of rejected tickets. 

Thanks Kix for wasting my money.

• I totally agree with you, I've spent money and they still refuse to offer support because of the number of tickets I've sent. Thing is, most of the ones that I have sent have been rejected due to the fact that they don't tell you how much money you need to spend, so I just have a bunch of rejected tickets. 

Thanks Kix for wasting my money.

Is Kixeye bother about our concern???

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,013
    This thread has been sent to the team so they can check your account. 

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• This thread has been sent to the team so they can check your account. 
    Thank you friend. But sometimes it is frustrating to be ignored even if you are right.
  • bipul k pator
    bipul k pator
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 11
    if no money give kixeye then they probleam us? like me i have more probleam but kix said 25 doller to buy ticket.****