token bases broken again!!!!!!

sckafernator
sckafernator
Minor Nuisance
Joined Mar 2014 Posts: 258
so im making this pst in a very very very angry mood tbh,  this isnt the first time this has happened and im making this pst here to prove kixeye dont care about helping players, specially the ones without  the ability to send support tickets as they say we can make psts here to be resolved so lets call them out on it shall we! ok so i log in game for not even 30 mins, do 1 sentinals 100 base with no problem or issues, second base  i clear out all the nasty stuff and all thats left is to clean up  a few buildings, i ended att as i wanted to start a fresh att on the base and it disappears..... poof......gone.....nada ....so point is like ****??? they r not ment to despawn for another 9 hrs... the base was started fresh by me so the timer didnt run out as i wasnt in that base for anywhere near the reset time being done with... same **** happened  the other week on corpus bases too me too but nothing i can do about it  i take all the dmg and time  and effort to do these bases and get screwed every time and  get no help from  kixeye because of a glitch in the game,Your User ID is: 29670205

theres my id lets see wat u will do kixeye, balls in ur court!
  • Aage Jepsen
    Aage Jepsen
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 192
    i try that  also but lucky it was  in first hit . i stoped, and gone it was.!

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,065
    so im making this pst in a very very very angry mood tbh,  this isnt the first time this has happened and im making this pst here to prove kixeye dont care about helping players, specially the ones without  the ability to send support tickets as they say we can make psts here to be resolved so lets call them out on it shall we! ok so i log in game for not even 30 mins, do 1 sentinals 100 base with no problem or issues, second base  i clear out all the nasty stuff and all thats left is to clean up  a few buildings, i ended att as i wanted to start a fresh att on the base and it disappears..... poof......gone.....nada ....so point is like ****??? they r not ment to despawn for another 9 hrs... the base was started fresh by me so the timer didnt run out as i wasnt in that base for anywhere near the reset time being done with... same **** happened  the other week on corpus bases too me too but nothing i can do about it  i take all the dmg and time  and effort to do these bases and get screwed every time and  get no help from  kixeye because of a glitch in the game,Your User ID is: 29670205

Did the time run out, or the base despawn because of  base rotation?

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• sckafernator
    sckafernator
    Minor Nuisance

cmon dobba lol, as stated in my first pst  i was nowhere near the  reset timer as id only been in the game for 30 mins and already did 1 base before that so  just going off that  u know i wasnt even in the base for more then 30 mins and  those bases have a much longer reset timer then 30 mins, second i did state that this happened  9 hrs before they  were ment to start despawning, if u check the time stamp of my pst u will see that should just about match up

• DOBBA PHOENIX
    DOBBA PHOENIX
    WC Mod
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,065

cmon dobba lol, as stated in my first pst  i was nowhere near the  reset timer as id only been in the game for 30 mins and already did 1 base before that so  just going off that  u know i wasnt even in the base for more then 30 mins and  those bases have a much longer reset timer then 30 mins, second i did state that this happened  9 hrs before they  were ment to start despawning, if u check the time stamp of my pst u will see that should just about match up

If you did not disconnect and someone stole it, then that is a bit strange....has this happened since then?

I am a KIXEYE Moderator but NOT a KIXEYE Employee. I am
    simply a player just like everyone of you all. Please keep your comments
    constructive, on point, and without violating the TOS or rules of the forums.

For a list of some of the things not tolerated on this post,
    please review the community forum rules which can be found at this link. www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/530465

To send a support ticket, please visit this link. https://warcommander.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

• sckafernator
    sckafernator
    Minor Nuisance
    i did not disconnect either, just ended att and as per usual it send to to the world map and  the base was no longer there, it hasnt happened since then but it did happen with the corpus token bases the week before  so wasnt too happy with that