Event refit/fit tokens

Americanguy
Americanguy
Potential Threat
Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 27

I got my ship factory doing something and because of bullshit refit/build times I have forgotten what I am doing as Kixeye cannot be arsed showing what the factory is actually doing.  So ofc I have taken the wrong **** prize from the event.  Thanks for wasting my **** farming time kixeye.  Oh btw the tokens will have expired before my factory is done so double wasted time.  Great !!!!

• Eric Rawlins
    Eric Rawlins
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2016 Posts: 80
    The fact that it says 'Constructing Ship' for both builds and refits is misleading. There are numerous issues with poor UI design and the build/refit process has been mentioned multiple times in that regard. An argument for making the tokens be factory tokens that work for either build or refit is also commonly made.

That said, for anybody who forgets whether they are building or refitting one option is to buy only the 4 HR tokens and attempt to use them. If the boost option is not available then you know you chose the incorrect option and can pick the correct option for your remaining three choices. This wastes 8 of 96 possible hours saved but not failing entirely is the measure of success here.
  • Todd7123
    Todd7123
    VC Mod
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 4,895

@Eric Rawlins said:
    The fact that it says 'Constructing Ship' for both builds and refits is misleading. There are numerous issues with poor UI design and the build/refit process has been mentioned multiple times in that regard. An argument for making the tokens be factory tokens that work for either build or refit is also commonly made.

That said, for anybody who forgets whether they are building or refitting one option is to buy only the 4 HR tokens and attempt to use them. If the boost option is not available then you know you chose the incorrect option and can pick the correct option for your remaining three choices. This wastes 8 of 96 possible hours saved but not failing entirely is the measure of success here.

It was pointed out in a previous thread that if you click on fleet manager then a open ship slot and select the ship that is in the factory (has a icon in the upper left corner to notify you which one) it will show refit or build.

However this won’t help now since you have selected prizes.

You may file a ticket if you wish however in the past they have not exchanged tokens due to they are time sensitive.

www.kixeye.com/support

Closing answered thread

I am a VC Forum Mod.

I don't work for KIXEYE. I'm a player just like you.

My  duties are to offer advice and keep the Forums Neat and Tidy.

Ask me and I will help if I can or point you in the right direction to one of the links below.

Helpful Links:  Site Rules / Report a Player / ToS / Ticket Status 
    Have a problem? KIXEYE Customer Service
    SEE YOU IN THE VOID REBELS!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.