looking for a new home

dm vc
dm vc
Strike-force Captain
Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 669
not sure if this should go in alliance general or whatever - so if it needs moved please let me know

Due to the fact we are not in an actual alliance, but we are all friends in real life, and our group travels together.

We all travel together, we are looking for a new home, about 15 players. We are looking for a sector with space, it doesn't matter if its dead. We are self sufficient. We don't hit other bases general and will not bring drama to your area. Main preference a sector that does not hit during raids. We are mostly lower levels - but range from 34-104.

If you live in a sector such as this and you welcome newcomers please let us know.
  • PiratePeach
    PiratePeach
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 26
    Come to wagba sector 225 , your way of playing fits us perfectly , nice bunch ,just do ally points each week to help alliance .Were very easy going and do help each other out .
  • dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    edited 12 Nov 2017, 11:45PM
    sry we dont need an ally between the 15 of us i think 5 are in alliances - we are self sufficent we will help sector with res, turning sector orange stuff like that, but we dont want an alli - i might of posted in the wrong area sry
  • USS-Sovereign
    USS-Sovereign
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
    dm vc said:
    not sure if this should go in alliance general or whatever - so if it needs moved please let me know

Due to the fact we are not in an actual alliance, but we are all friends in real life, and our group travels together.

We all travel together, we are looking for a new home, about 15 players. We are looking for a sector with space, it doesn't matter if its dead. We are self sufficient. We don't hit other bases general and will not bring drama to your area. Main preference a sector that does not hit during raids. We are mostly lower levels - but range from 34-104.

If you live in a sector such as this and you welcome newcomers please let us know.
    Sector 37 is a great area. got plenty of room for more people here, but isnt a dead sector. great groups of people are here. 

Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • Nova-Rogue
    Nova-Rogue
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 184
    dm vc said:

I sent you a friend request so you guys can relocate to me if you want to.

• BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 575
    welcome to come to 174 we love having company

• dm vc
    dm vc
    Strike-force Captain
    thank you all very very much :) happy pirating - we have temporarily landed in a location and will be testing the waters if not i would like to keep your freinds reguest, so we have a jump point in the future ty ty tyvm