Mobilization’s?

fadedtheory
fadedtheory
Minor Nuisance
Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 188

I was one of the few people that “enjoyed” mobilization’s strictly due to the free dc and isc mk ups. Will they return?

eat a ****
  • protopyre
    protopyre
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 199
    I don't think it was only enjoyed by a few, Mobilization (especially the first and the last ones) was the best event in this years seasons.
    The Alien Strike event is the new version of Mobilization type event, hopefully it lives up to its predecessor.
    ~ ԬռѻᵯԭŁצ ~
    http://i.imgur.com/80deZPv.png
  • Real Swordfish
    Real Swordfish
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 191

I was one of the few people that “enjoyed” mobilization’s strictly due to the free dc and isc mk ups. Will they return?

Indeed, along with planet and sector Strike it was a time when there were many players seen in planet and sector. It was an event enjoyed by mid - low level mostly but also a time for others to mark up earlier ships etc. 
  • Wfang71
    Wfang71
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 156
    i too enjoyed the mobo's

now they are replaced by alien strike
    I'm just a veteran who wants to pay his rent instead of buy coins XD 
  • duane.farthing
    duane.farthing
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 58
    I hope that the crafting boxes drop again
  • RavenDrakar
    RavenDrakar
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Jul 2013 Posts: 1,067
    protopyre said:
    I don't think it was only enjoyed by a few, Mobilization (especially the first and the last ones) was the best event in this years seasons.
    The Alien Strike event is the new version of Mobilization type event, hopefully it lives up to its predecessor.
    Actually Alien Strike is supposed to be like PS and SS.   And eventually Crafting will be added to all the strikes.   I'm sure it will have it's problems when it first comes out. 
    Death flies on the wings of the Blackbird of ****.
  • Nightmare Deathlock
    Nightmare Deathlock
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 8,462

@RavenDrakar said:
    protopyre said:

Actually Alien Strike is supposed to be like PS and SS.   And eventually Crafting will be added to all the strikes.   I'm sure it will have it's problems when it first comes out. 

Its basically a strike version of mobilization

born in sector 1100

alliance: LORD (VC only)

VC: lv42 base (only game worth playing) likes to mess with noobs. loves being an insector (who doesnt? lol)

BP: lv46 base (i think) retired

WC: lv14 base (i think) hate this game...

• Saladman
    Saladman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 205

"Eventually" crafting will be moved into the stikes.....not even Kixeye soon.....Kixeye eventually.....hmmm?

• Saladman
    Saladman
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2016 Posts: 205

From what I read its not so much a strike version of Mob....its more a zeno version of strike....which means no crafting boxes. Until Kixeye ."Eventually"....

• Terry Lawton
    Terry Lawton
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2016 Posts: 17

They were supposed to make the new crafting boxes work down the targets ending up on the black market, never really happened mk5 axis has been almost impossible for most to get