tech

Willy O
Willy O
Greenhorn
Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 11
will we ever be able to get ark loader and engine accel for jerico again ?
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,862
    These few tech will probably be released anytime soon. However, you missed recently an opportunity to get the Ark Loader which was available in the Nightmare: Resurrection event which took place about 1 week ago. Don't forget that the most important tech for Jericho are the Ark Loader and the (R) HH-2 Targeting System tech because these tech allows Jericho to have 575 range, increase clip size to 5 and concuss infantry units.

The Engine Accelerant is near worthless for Jericho if you compare them with the other Custom tech as the benefits from the (R) HH-2 Targeting System and Ark Loader are by far much more powerful.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.
  • Willy O
    Willy O
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 11
    Axel L said:
    These few tech will probably be released anytime soon. However, you missed recently an opportunity to get the Ark Loader which was available in the Nightmare: Resurrection event which took place about 1 week ago. Don't forget that the most important tech for Jericho are the Ark Loader and the (R) HH-2 Targeting System tech because these tech allows Jericho to have 575 range, increase clip size to 5 and concuss infantry units.

The Engine Accelerant is near worthless for Jericho if you compare them with the other Custom tech as the benefits from the (R) HH-2 Targeting System and Ark Loader are by far much more powerful.
    thanks for your input , much appreciated
  • bipul k pator
    bipul k pator
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 11
    hey kixeye , Why i cannot find Jerico Rapid Fir (Fury Tech) pls help me.
  • Axel L
    Axel L
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 5,862
    hey kixeye , Why i cannot find Jerico Rapid Fir (Fury Tech) pls help me.
    You can test to reload the game and see if this step resolves the issue.
    Video games don't cause violence, lag does.