deena

Standly3
Standly3
Greenhorn
Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 6
hi kixeye,
i buy expert deena in night resurrection event for 500k xp but i could not build it or could not rank up to lvl 40 still my deena is rank 30 only can i know how i will get my expert deena which i buy still my deena is normal only.
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,439
    You have to scrap Deena and rebuild as the expert one.

Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • Standly3
    Standly3
    Greenhorn
    done thanks
  • Standly3
    Standly3
    Greenhorn
    hi
    i was upgrading my airfied to lvl 18 but after the last i lost my upgrade and my resources kix took both can anyone help me on this why this happen?
  • Skipjack
    Skipjack
    WC Mod
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 3,439
    edited 10 Nov 2017, 6:29AM
    Standly3 said:
    hi
    i was upgrading my airfied to lvl 18 but after the last i lost my upgrade and my resources kix took both can anyone help me on this why this happen?
    You resources should have been returned to you and you should be getting compensation.  There is a post on General Discussion detailing what happened after maintenance today to upgrades to buildings 
    Kixeye Games Forum Moderator
  • Standly3
    Standly3
    Greenhorn
    maintenance*

• Standly3
    Standly3
    Greenhorn
    Skipjack said:
    Standly3 said:
    hi
    You resources should have been returned to you and you should be getting compensation.  There is a post on General Discussion detailing what happened after maintenance today to upgrades to buildings 
    still i did not get my resources back again i need to get resources and again i put my airfield on upgrade again i need to wait for 2 days

• Standly3
    Standly3
    Greenhorn
    hi my current infamy is 2649 im in gold division 3  so my current payout is 80k medals but kix only payout me 39300 medals so i need help on this and i need my remaining medals back in my gear store.