John Thomas3750
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 53
    You guys are having an absolute laugh

• S_Skunk
    S_Skunk
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 9
    Thank you for nothing Kix . Did an 89 to see with 4 IB , got slaughtered. Good night , Im out . Off to play POTC instead.
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    HowHigh said:
    I expect he quit, kix has made him a liar and sacrificed what last trust we had. 
    You suspect wrong...  Not that its not expected...
  • augustin.pineiro
    augustin.pineiro
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 9
    the new fm is a disgrace as is the way kixeye treats its costomers we pay there salleries this what we get slapped in the face i spent thousands on this game for what the new fm damage up armoiur up on bases and ships payout in points is pitifully low we get banned for hacking well think many in kixeye need to be fired for mistreating there costomers well thats my opinion hope everyone else feel s the same
  • kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    kixeyeuser_1375599580027_13280_1382897133
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2015 Posts: 150
    So many things wrong with it, like the insane damage increase, the ridiculous disparity in points between a high level target and anything lower, but I see one important change that is clear despite you trying to hide it with the new layout and points system.

Before you could hit 3 high level targets and be almost at tier 5, Now it's 5 and that's taking the mickey to put it mildy

You can't raise the stakes damage wise AND make us hit more targets - oh wait, you did already

Thanks for nothing
  • hanz heizer
    hanz heizer
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 977
    lmfao,i knew this dam sky tlc target would come.wen you really think kixeye i start to coin FM now you on the **** wrong path.was able to do very easy twice to T5 and now have after 1 target more damage than in 50 times finish FM twice ? you did great,you removed and killed the last good thing in game.what you think how lower lvl do FM now ? you even have think about them or just focus on your big boys ? this is not a pvp game anymore.we have to do chores and chores.sure,you not must do them but wen you not do you fall back asap.seems time is over for me in this game.
  • Alex11111
    Alex11111
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 745
    me too, weird
  • NorthernTimberWolf
    NorthernTimberWolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 108
    Nov. 1st 2017, the day BP died. FYI, the chests expire in 3 days once you start, so yeah, you get 6.5 days to do the FM but your get furked on the chest that expires after a few days. 

• Stevie22
    Stevie22
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 58
    The 115 was a campaign target!! Loosing a fleet to do the last lvl of a campaign is bearable, having that same target in something that has to be repeated a multiple of times isn't just stupid, it's ignorant and insulting. So many dead bases in the game these days you just gone and made a whole lot more in 1 quick move. When lvl 121 players are quitting you need to have a real look at were your getting you ideas from and send the guy back to the nut house where he belongs!!!
  • lokithemad176
    lokithemad176
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 16
    What with prize pool 4 & 5 elite forsaken chest expiring time's.   
  • daniel.larubbio83
    daniel.larubbio83
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 176

Wow what a joke , after 4 years it might be time to say f this game.

• Don Willis
    Don Willis
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 489
    I'm done. 250,000 points for a 115 that killed 3 of my fleets? To get all the prizes and chests would take dozens of them. It took just over 3 of the 113's to hit tier 5. Not it takes 5 of the 115's just to get a single prize out of tier 5 assuming you pass on getting anything from tiers 1 through 4. Keep your FM. I'm done with it.
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Once you start it, it goes back to normal and tells you the ones you have completed.

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • MISFIT_THE
    MISFIT_THE
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2014 Posts: 27
    well game over for me just tryed new 115 with icebreaker and got chewed up fast ..they used to run 4 113,s before change so im out ...goodluck saving game now can see most jacking it in now ..MISFIT {RMPS} OUT
  • xVENENOx
    xVENENOx
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 16
    TRASH got killed in less then 1 min the the 115 target the Cold snap kills my **** and THIS FM SUCKS

• Ragin_Cajun7
    Ragin_Cajun7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 28
    You know it's not like this is the only fleet that needs repairs. I can't take this much damage and actually get prizes I need. Got other ships I use to hit other targets that take damage too. Do you expect us to coin repairs on our fleets just to complete the FM??? Every week??? Get a clue Kixeye and get it FAST
  • frank.aubert.16
    frank.aubert.16
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 109
    lol skulled mono fleet i was doing entire weekly to t5 2x for about 3hrs repair just got its **** handed to it in an 82 for 4000 pts way to **** up kix good job on not letting us down
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 260
    I thought we had 6.5 days to complete the FM...  

• kiwis
    kiwis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 228
    I got 2 items in tier 1 chest 100 uri and 1 hr research token no thank you not worth the damage to see what else there is.
  • bill-h
    bill-h
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 13
    Lmfao what a waste of time 33 coin repair in the first 115 that i hit that aint going to happen so i guess this crap is going to save me money Mr Kixeye i wont be spending no coin on the **** up crap 
  • davec415
    davec415
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,506
    another problem is i have muddle and special. fm list them that i have 0/1 on both. Don't tell me i have too buy them again????
    Playing Since July 10 2011
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Aww, look at you, having to make your own goodbye post.....   mods can close this.

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • NorthernTimberWolf
    NorthernTimberWolf
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2011 Posts: 108
    It's a big load of crap is what it is. They say you get 6.5 days, but it's really only 4 days. 

• SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 278
    well 250 k in points - 1 token used + 5 coins and now 17 coins to repair fleet after 1 hit on a 115 target so to add it all up 1 token and 22 coins to do a 115 target
  • neill.rowland.1
    neill.rowland.1
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 42
    Why is there an 4 day expiry time on the legendary chest, I thought we had over 6 days to do it?