FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,398
    Before I start I will at least wait for the release notes which will hopefully have some more esoteric info on the FM changes. I always wait for others to try new targets so I can get some scouting reports. I  am not even surprised anymore at all the people that rush into new targets and then complain. I think they have a word for that.
    The time requirement increase alone is too much....  not even counting the extra damage.
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • Pawan_88
    Pawan_88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 97
    FM started and no tokens as of yet

• BattleHymn
    BattleHymn
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 156
    Mono fleet died in a 115. Hit repair, wanted to speed up, but no repair tokens. WTG KIX!
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,246
    "ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn"
    -HP Lovecraft

----
    Update Notes: Here (<--- Click Link)
    Discuss below
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
  • nippsy2
    nippsy2
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2012 Posts: 117
    so long to the next 7 years  of bp,lmao

• Wild_G
    Wild_G
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 710
    I still don't have mine yet I keep refreshing but no tokens

• DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,387
    TheHolsh said:
    Before I start I will at least wait for the release notes which will hopefully have some more esoteric info on the FM changes. I always wait for others to try new targets so I can get some scouting reports. I  am not even surprised anymore at all the people that rush into new targets and then complain. I think they have a word for that.
    The time requirement increase alone is too much....  not even counting the extra damage.
    What is this time requirement you are talking about? The only time requirement I know of was having 3 days to do the FM.  Really hope they get around to posting the release notes today.
  • Tracy Howell
    Tracy Howell
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 6
    I just tried a 115 myself.  Targets on the main island not rebalanced too terribly, however, the outer fleets are way over the top for a rebalance.  None of the anti's in my fleet seemed to have much effect, and it took approximately 4 seconds to erase my entire fleet.  Not gonna be doing those until something a bit more manageable is offered.  Don't mind it being challenging, but not going to beat my head against the wall for it.  Also seemed to have been overlooked when it came to the "free" repair tokens "just in case something goes wrong"....
  • SayItHowItIs88
    SayItHowItIs88
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 45

Anyone else having the issue that it looks as if I have to rebuy prizes I already have?? Like my blade missile doesn't show that I owe it.

• beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    TheHolsh said:
    What is this time requirement you are talking about? The only time requirement I know of was having 3 days to do the FM.  Really hope they get around to posting the release notes today.
    i know for the 115, (besides my fleet dying) I had to exit out once to recharge the armor.  The coldsnaps and rhinos are a copper plated ****.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 897

I got my tokens at about 12pm est.

Any news on the notes yet?

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 477
    **** you Kix! I'm done with your ****!

• TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,398
    TheHolsh said:
    The amount of time it takes to get the needed points each week. You now need to hit more targets for same amount of prizes and targets take longer or you drastically increase your damage in them without extra driving.

Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 873
    I expect he quit, kix has made him a liar and sacrificed what last trust we had. 
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • alfie2000
    alfie2000
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 23
    RavenRulz said:
    ok just tried 115, way over the top for a fm count me out.

That seems to be the general opinion in the sector I'm in currently. 
  • Reaper8472
    Reaper8472
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 22
    wow really im one step closer on leaving good job kixeye
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,387
    Thanks for the info. There are a few threads going that you should take a gander at ASAP.
  • ridd1ck
    ridd1ck
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 40
    Oh and I still don't have ANY repair tokens, be they generalist or garrison.

memememe
  • Raptor97148
    Raptor97148
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 34
    Really, an expiration timer on the crates???? Nice move, 6 days to do the FM indeed. Kind of pushing the boundaries a bit on what we are lead to believe and the realities of implementation. That is unless i missed the memo...
  • ryan723
    ryan723
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 2,178

I agree, remember when they changed formats of the FM they are changing from, there were a lot of complaints about heavy damage and how people were going to get the 350,000,000 points needed to get to tier 5, but we adapted and we will overcome and adapt with this change as well.
    Lucky Luke wrote: »
    Our group has started to call them Zombie fleets....for obvious reasons.

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/7492/mynewsig.png
    I will be following this thread with interest. Please carry on.
  • stanley.verch
    stanley.verch
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 160
    rhinos attacked from both directions 12 hour repair times on new 115...looks like more sit time now..  and where are these garrison repair tokens?   guess you are not giving them out as promised....