FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• nick58211
    nick58211
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 937

Hey, the fm may not be the best change.... but the new locator looks amazing.

• RallySTX
    RallySTX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 183
    nope.

• Flipper13
    Flipper13
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 82
    arnast said:
    What a load of rubbish had a look at the prizes why would i want to spend points on prizes that i already have..nice going kixeye..Once you complete a target for some points it will show you already own (and can't/don't have to buy).
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 2,032
    arnast said:
    What a load of rubbish had a look at the prizes why would i want to spend points on prizes that i already have..nice going kixeye..
    There are tokens....
  • Pizel
    Pizel
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 303
    resolved, they have appeared
  • Violet_Parr
    Violet_Parr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 12
    I thought I hadn't received my tokens either since there was no pop up about it. I finally found them in the Hull-Specific tab at the very bottom after the VXP tokens. I hope this helps others find them too. Still patiently waiting for the release notes though. 
  • alan mosley
    alan mosley
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 110
      So where's the repair tokens, haven't received any as of yet...

• hans.meilenstein
    hans.meilenstein
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 64
    now with the fm change, iam out. the new 115 are really to hard, i coined a bit in the game..
    you're not going anywhere....you'll figure it out, like every other new thing that initiates this reaction in this game, and be back next week

no i dont have charged armor or 3 fleets to do a one115
  • Papa1948
    Papa1948
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 98
    yep Kix upped the damage in a huge way in the 115's and still no repair tokens
  • montgomery scott
    montgomery scott
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 188
    10 hours of repair for 7,000 points. WTH....
  • joejo
    joejo
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 53
    good ole greedeye trying to kill the game

• SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 278
    well that did not last or go very well so i sent in some pictures to support damage to points to coin/time you lose is not worth the hit to target !!!!
  • TheHolsh
    TheHolsh
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 4,519
    Well, one positive is we get full credit for the points in these targets. 
    Image result for one piece gif luffy crew"Are we friends? Or are we foes? That kind of thing you decide for yourselves! "
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,627
    Before I start I will at least wait for the release notes which will hopefully have some more esoteric info on the FM changes. I always wait for others to try new targets so I can get some scouting reports. I  am not even surprised anymore at all the people that rush into new targets and then complain. I think they have a word for that.
  • Michael Quill
    Michael Quill
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 79
    A   N   U   S
  • DQO07
    DQO07
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 214
    How is it that the Rhinos are shredding my Zelos like paper through 2 charged M and 90% defense... Something seems wrong here, I used to be able to do 2-3 113s depending on the RNG of Deadeyes, but now I cant get past the first set of Rhinos, and from what I hear, they chase your fleet and the turrets don't shoot at them. Can we please address this problem? Not everyone has Monos and I'm not even certain they can do it. This should be rebalanced for a decent Zelos/Empyrean fleet.