FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    never-mind another player with multiple account but can't get main right... go figure
  • Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 600
    dronkey said:
    Jimbo073 said:
    I have a zelo fleet that does really well in these new targets, the problem is that it takes forever to kill the carriers. Well that is not really a problem, just time consuming. The real problem is that my countermeasures appear to take out all of the UAV projectiles prior to getting to my fleet, but one ship in my stack always starts to take damage. Any reason why I would be taking damage when all the UAV projectiles are destroyed? If I need to make a video I can to post here for the discussion.
    i find every so often 1 uav slips through 2 zelos tanks.. i think its just overloading on the maths that surely 1 has to get through eventually, not sure there is a way to stop it, luckily the damage is only minor and confindes it to near insta with ad double tank, only using 1 tank i was getting that problem a lot and damage was 30minutes a go... i don't know how much you have retrofitted counters and specials but they may also be why
    Counter Measure Systems is at R10 and Counter Measure Weapons is at R14
  • dronkey
    dronkey
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 519
    Jimbo073 said:
    dronkey said:
    Jimbo073 said:
    I have a zelo fleet that does really well in these new targets, the problem is that it takes forever to kill the carriers. Well that is not really a problem, just time consuming. The real problem is that my countermeasures appear to take out all of the UAV projectiles prior to getting to my fleet, but one ship in my stack always starts to take damage. Any reason why I would be taking damage when all the UAV projectiles are destroyed? If I need to make a video I can to post here for the discussion.
    i find every so often 1 uav slips through 2 zelos tanks.. i think its just overloading on the maths that surely 1 has to get through eventually, not sure there is a way to stop it, luckily the damage is only minor and confindes it to near insta with ad double tank, only using 1 tank i was getting that problem a lot and damage was 30minutes a go... i don't know how much you have retrofitted counters and specials but they may also be why
    Counter Measure Systems is at R10 and Counter Measure Weapons is at R14
    i know at one point that getting trident to r15 was the only way it would shoot all coldsnap 2.0 down, but it maybe something small like getting your systems to r15 will make all the difference towards the uav element.