FM / Update Discussion 11/1

• GOLDORN
    GOLDORN
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 25
    hi guys i bought the vendetta flt a couple of weeks ago but think its a waste of money as i cant use it in raids weather its a monthly one or a weekly one and cant use it on scourge targets either so what are they good for pls ??
  • Sea Surpent
    Sea Surpent
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 659
    GOLDORN said:
    hi guys i bought the vendetta flt a couple of weeks ago but think its a waste of money as i cant use it in raids weather its a monthly one or a weekly one and cant use it on scourge targets either so what are they good for pls ??
    they are only good for hitting other players bases

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 412
    GOLDORN said:
    The Harlock Revenge and 4 vendetta fleet you bought is for hitting player bases! 
  • travis.j.altman
    travis.j.altman
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 20
    GOLDORN said:

Alpha__Wolf said:
    My IB fleet is taking more damage now. Been doing 115s for just over 5 hours damage and now on the third day my fleet is taking 8 and 1/2 hours damage. W.T.F are you playing at KIXSUX/cheat?????? Any other players seeing this happen to them?
    Videos are out of ppl taken minimal damage so they had to increase the damage. They also increased the health of everything plus they inserted invisible speed decay mechanisms AND tossed in a bit of lag.  Sorry for the humor, I needed it.
    Your right about this mate. I have been thinking this for a long time. Kix is watching the youtubes vids and is using this to up the damage. Kix should realise that players are not stupid and we all can see what they are doing. It is so obvious. 
    why would Kix need to watch YouTube videos to find out how much damage players are taking in their game?

doesn't that sound like a really long way to go about it, even to you?

Give up with this mate, you obviously are to young to understand what people are saying. Go take your puppy for a walk and let the adults play with words. 
    JamesMcFarlane said:
    My IB fleet is taking more damage now. Been doing 115s for just over 5 hours damage and now on the third day my fleet is taking 8 and 1/2 hours damage. W.T.F are you playing at KIXSUX/cheat?????? Any other players seeing this happen to them?
    Videos are out of ppl taken minimal damage so they had to increase the damage. They also increased the health of everything plus they inserted invisible speed decay mechanisms AND tossed in a bit of lag.  Sorry for the humor, I needed it.
    Your right about this mate. I have been thinking this for a long time. Kix is watching the youtubes vids and is using this to up the damage. Kix should realise that players are not stupid and we all can see what they are doing. It is so obvious. 
    why would Kix need to watch YouTube videos to find out how much damage players are taking in their game?

doesn't that sound like a really long way to go about it, even to you?

They are watching how players are playing so they can change things to make people coin you dumb azz. F.F.S are you stupid or just a total donk.
    ahhhh
    perhaps I shouldn't have used multi-syllable words and conjunctions...
    try this

why - does - Kix - need - to - go - to - You-Tube - to -see - what -is-go -ing -on-in-their-own-game?
    do-you-not-think-they-can-tell-exact-ly-what-is-go-ing-on-with-out-havin-ing-to-use-some-one-else's(sorry)-web-site?

If I were going to to nominate someone for today's award....it would be you, mate
    Hey CR hate to comment back on this but I do think Kixeye people watch these "how to" videos and "rebalance" targets. I know they can probably peer into battles and watch stuff but the chances of catching the latest tricks by peering into a battle are small (unless they watch me lol). They obviously knew many ppl were doing the 113's back to back to back to back with zero damage, that is why targets were rebalanced. I saw a video of someone doing 115's and now I do it that way. I don't like it and it is time consuming but I am almost done getting everything and have my damage down to 30 minutes when the 115 is completed. I am really hoping they come back in 2 weeks after raid and have rebalanced the rebalanced targets. I made a suggestion a few pages back that all they really have to do is a reduction of Z Rhinos' firepower and all would be copecetic.
    **** come back in two weeks?there will be nothing but dead bases left by that point.
    They are good for level 80 or lower bases usually. On the Harlock Revenge you have the secondary weapon is used for remote which lowers your range. Refitt it with one launcher somewhere on Harlock and you will have a better experience using remote targeting. Happy Hunting hitting player bases!That's what it is for.....
    -Captain BigButt-
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 239
    OK, lets get a pic or video of the new tweaked 115 KIX!! Need to get ticket in for my build tokens I spent refitting my fleets for last weeks changes! SO I can have them by the Wednesday new release/rebalance of the 115!!!~ Also Think I want my coin back too for the refits to deal with the assault Rhino!! Lot of extra missile defense based on that and now you want to switch to UAV damage (*assuming explosive and not pen damage) from the 115 fleet! That says refit no matter what!
    you hit them....some of us hit 103s, I never jump to anyones tune

• Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 10:43PM
    Milo-Ant said:
    OK, lets get a pic or video of the new tweaked 115 KIX!! Need to get ticket in for my build tokens I spent refitting my fleets for last weeks changes! SO I can have them by the Wednesday new release/rebalance of the 115!!!~ Also Think I want my coin back too for the refits to deal with the assault Rhino!! Lot of extra missile defense based on that and now you want to switch to UAV damage (*assuming explosive and not pen damage) from the 115 fleet! That says refit no matter what!

Who cares what you think! If you want to hit 103's go for it that's your choice. But, I'm not going hit 103's all day long. When I was doing the 113 for insta and in about 20 mins was done with FM! I used a little coin and ship specific tokens to refit my ice and mono fleet! Now if they change them again I should get back the tokens that I spent to refit to the targets they said were going to stay!
  • gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 137
    when there is so much out cry about the changes to the fm last week  ... and people dont listen  and go ahead and change their fleets refitting and building them for that same fm .. knowing its not going to be like that when the next one rolls around ... and than btch that they did do that and think they should get their coin back for it ....  stupid people that really shouldnt be playing a game like this in the first place!!  just blows my mind sometimes lol
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    edited 13 Nov 2017, 11:19PM
    gus.hovey said:
    when there is so much out cry about the changes to the fm last week  ... and people dont listen  and go ahead and change their fleets refitting and building them for that same fm .. knowing its not going to be like that when the next one rolls around ... and than btch that they did do that and think they should get their coin back for it ....  stupid people that really shouldnt be playing a game like this in the first place!!  just blows my mind sometimes lol
    I adapted because I'm not a whinner! I'm just saying that now that they actually listened and are changing it again. Which doesn't mean it will be better. And in no way could anyone tell you on day one of last FM that they would give in! That is the point! So, I adapted! Now they are changing it again! That is a issue. For those that are top end gamers and have the means (coin or tokens) to adapt shouldn't be punished for that! I didn't spend many coin, but will tell you that a lot of people did. You can thank them later! Because without them you wouldn't have a game to play! By no means are you even close to being right on this matter! You are just a low end player!! And your openion means nothing to me!
  • gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Minor Nuisance
    gus.hovey said:
    I adapted because I'm not a whinner! I'm just saying that now that they actually listened and are changing it again. Which doesn't mean it will be better. And in no way could anyone tell you on day one of last FM that they would give in! That is the point! So, I adapted! Now they are changing it again! That is a issue. For those that are top end gamers and have the means (coin or tokens) to adapt shouldn't be punished for that! I didn't spend many coin, but will tell you that a lot of people did. You can thank them later! Because without them you wouldn't have a game to play! By no means are you even close to being right on this matter! You are just a low end player!! And your openion means nothing to me!
    your just one of them mindless coiners lol and your opinion doesnt mean crap to me either bud  ...  oh and this low end player and thousands more like me are why this game still is here... lol fool 
  • Piratekiller_BOB
    Piratekiller_BOB
    Skilled Warrior
    gus.hovey said:
    gus.hovey said:
    your just one of them mindless coiners lol and your opinion doesnt mean crap to me either bud  ...  oh and this low end player and thousands more like me are why this game still is here... lol fool 
    I've spent $40 on game for the year! So you don't know anything about anything! Dumb A!
  • richard.watts.581
    richard.watts.581
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 118
    how they will laugh in kix head office if this is just some jolly jape and they change it next week so people re fitt fleets again before changing it back to the old 113 and saying sorry.
  • gus.hovey
    gus.hovey
    Minor Nuisance
    how they will laugh in kix head office if this is just some jolly jape and they change it next week so people re fitt fleets again before changing it back to the old 113 and saying sorry.
    lol :D 
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Master Tactician
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,189
    GOLDORN said:
    Base hitting. They are conqueror boats.
    "It always seems impossible until it is done"-Nelson Mandela
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 190

@Roberttheslayer said:
    gus.hovey said:

The tears of the arrogant are the most delicious.

I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.
  • Bob of BOB22
    Bob of BOB22
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 141
    "Update 11/13

Internal test on the new targets were positive and we are moving forward with the preview with a select group of players tomorrow."

Guess that answers my question, Kixeye is not listening to its players and 141 pages of mostly good feedback. I see that EA games pulled a Kixeye and are now offering 72% discount on in game purchases that were over priced. What has happened to the gaming companies?
  • Michael Ventura
    Michael Ventura
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 23
    i hope u put fm back the way it was because i dont know if u been watching ban hammer page is full of people quitting this game because of your greed for money 
  • wersan.sanwer
    wersan.sanwer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 11
    Do like me, scrap your base and quit this greedy game. It's verry simple :-)
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1,461
    I'm glad I haven't done any refits (don't have the SY time anyway) & I hope that the "select group of players" are those that we trust, & not a bunch of out & out whales who don't give a toss. But I suspect that we'll find out soon enough.
    I am wondering what Kixeye will do for those who are in that intermediate stage, who can't hit the 89s, but could do the 88s. They're the players most affected by this change. Either they build a whole new fleet, & have to sit out the FM (Or grind the lower targets) or... Maybe they move onto another game out of frustration.
    A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • mrdumb
    mrdumb
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 34
    I'm a sucker, still trying to play 3 accounts.  Not sure why, now that FM on my two big accounts (94 and 90) takes all week just to get to T5 once.  This account, with one Zelos and one Mono can do exactly jack in the FM, whereas it used to hit T4 twice a week before either of those ships.  Gee, thanks for "listening to the players", Kix.  smdh  

The recent change definitely changed my coining philosophy, which used to be light coining on all 3 accounts.  Now, I'll use up the remaining coin that was on one account, but I won't spend any more money.  Well, maybe if there's a sick deal ($10 and under) on a complete fleet I don't have.
    Started playing 7/7/2017.
    FM T2 twice on 7/22/2017.
    FM T3 on 8/21/2017.
    FM T4 on 9/10/2017.
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1,461
    Milo-Ant said:

Who cares what you think! If you want to hit 103's go for it that's your choice. But, I'm not going hit 103's all day long. When I was doing the 113 for insta and in about 20 mins was done with FM! I used a little coin and ship specific tokens to refit my ice and mono fleet! Now if they change them again I should get back the tokens that I spent to refit to the targets they said were going to stay!
    Good luck with getting any tokens & whatever back from Kixeye, read BP ToS.
    Nothing is guaranteed in this game. If things change, that's tough shltski.
    If you don't like that, you know what Kix will say--play the game, or there's the door. Crying like a 2 year old sadly won't get you any tokens or gold credited to you
    A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • Xcalubur
    Xcalubur
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Nov 2011 Posts: 1,325
    Te only required and most wanted update is a all true balance bringing update and I am shure that kixeye not has the capability to fix that nor wants to seen their banc-balance mainly.
    It is same as finally solve at least a part of the, as they mention it, serverload-issues which turns out in horrible lag.
    Kix however not does much with this as it also is good to have for the income side by giving more damage that needs more repair.
    :pJust think simple: it is still just a game:p
  • JonnyR
    JonnyR
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2012 Posts: 68
    The suggested builds for the amended FM are not indicative of low end players build sets as they include T5 items, Charged armors and items that can only be gotten from crates. Also all the fleets are Skulled and this is not a realistic prospect for non/low coiners as it could take more than 1 vxp weekend to achieve skull ranking. Before going live this week, I would suggest using low end fleet builds and testing them on the FM targets. I think you will find that the issues will remain. Please consider the low end players!!!
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 89
    i think ALL low- mid level players that range up to 90 should know what they're up against for the new FM that's coming out; kinda **** that i can't do this new FM yet
    SeargantLak
    113 battlegroup user id 344142
  • Veki1911
    Veki1911
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 11
    When is the next weekly starting? Is it tonight? 
  • NewTerror
    NewTerror
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 78
    NewTerror said:
    NewTerror said:
    @CMrampage

Talk to the team again. This video is from 1 week ago doing the FM!

This is the target this week.  How can you all say it hasn't changed?

I would point you to a facebook group post as well about the topic but I suspect that the link will be removed.

The 82 was changed from last week.  This isn't a hard thing to confirm.

@CMrampage @Specialist aka Specs @GD_Aruspex ;

Is there any word on the change of the smaller targets like the 82?  However these were not supposed to be changed.  Looking for an update when they will be back as normal in the FM

Please see above information to show you that these targets were indeed changed.  Any sort of response on this would be greatly appreciated.
  • Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 190
    edited 14 Nov 2017, 4:17PM
    NewTerror said:
    NewTerror said:
    NewTerror said:
    @CMrampage

Talk to the team again. This video is from 1 week ago doing the FM!

This is the target this week.  How can you all say it hasn't changed?

I would point you to a facebook group post as well about the topic but I suspect that the link will be removed.

The 82 was changed from last week.  This isn't a hard thing to confirm.

@CMrampage @Specialist aka Specs @GD_Aruspex ;

Is there any word on the change of the smaller targets like the 82?  However these were not supposed to be changed.  Looking for an update when they will be back as normal in the FM

Please see above information to show you that these targets were indeed changed.  Any sort of response on this would be greatly appreciated.
    I appreciate your persistence, I really do, as I am heavily affected by this as well. However, kix has made it clear they are going the gaslight route and claim the 82s werent changed. There was even the one poster that claimed the target in the video never existed anywhere. Id say just take that as an indication as to what kind of company kixeye is and make your future decisions accordingly.
    I'm an angel. I kill firstborns while their mamas watch. I turn cities into salt. I even, when I feel like it, rip the souls from little girls, and from now till kingdom come, the only thing you can count on in your existence is never understanding why.