JAVELIN JUMP SHIP ERROR (BUG)

Infinity EIC
Infinity EIC
Potential Threat
Joined May 2017 Posts: 66
I recently have been taking the time out to refit old stuff due to the fact that I am out of stuff to mk up my axis and xeno ships since there are no supply runs in sector. I was about to refit my now mk'd up javelin until I realized something that can hinder my jav useless, the option to equip specials and shields is gone, only operations(worm holes), guns, armor are there! That can really take a big toll since specials are used for thrusters increasing range on weapons and cargo, can someone please add an official @CM Chris? I hope this bug is resolved since ships need to fly the right way if you know what I mean.
  • Protopopot
    Protopopot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 7
    Same for me, I did want to equipped mine and I saw the same slots missing...
  • SEAL Corps1
    SEAL Corps1
    Incursion Leader
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 1,168
    Can I ask what platform are you using that is making this bug appear? 
    Don't screw with me, I'm an Engineer. | Read this if you're jailed/banned.

VC News Hub Discord Server: https://discord.gg/Ewvt3zY
  • Protopopot
    Protopopot
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 7
    Steam
  • Gaius Octavian
    Gaius Octavian
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 280

How about javs...can't be attacked

• Heath606
    Heath606
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 9
    I just got my first javelin built and low and behold it has slots for specials, shield and armor, but it wont let me put anything on it.  I was able to put on a jump drive and weapons.  That was it, is this a bug or can you not add anything else to it even though it has the slots.  Something seems extremely wrong here
  • TYRNT-L Philip
    TYRNT-L Philip
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2015 Posts: 37
    I am confirming this, cannot add armor or specials
    AF7 TYRANTS Leader. Founding member TheBrotherhood
  • Coelus
    Coelus
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 750
    sounds like a bug

@CM Chris

• Princess Rina
    Princess Rina
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 2
    same here. if you want to refit now, you can use mobile device.
  • sdrawkcaBssA
    sdrawkcaBssA
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 96
    just submitted a ticket for same..would post screen shot but don't see a way to attach an image.... its not that the slots are missing it simply don't show the tabs for shields, specials or armor....i mean they are there but blank tabs instead of normal icons for each. Could attach a drive and weapons but that was all.