Directly Player Experts - Update

• The new FM is totally ridiculous!  Our whole sector is up in arms about this "freaky" FM. No fun at all and sinking good fleets.  I am about to quit the game now because of it.  UP to now in 2 years I have enjoyed the challenges and leveled up in a hurry.  I have coined a lot but now I refuse to coin on this FM nightmare!  I have up to date fleets all ranked up to skulls too.  Worthless here now!

• i usually expend like 3 hundred a month on this ,instead you make it more expensive ,im sorry i cant afford this .WE are done
  • jethrax
    jethrax
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2013 Posts: 4
    I think "stupid" sums up the new FM .... Kix need to fix it or they will beat the game to death with greed.  That would be a shame.
  • Darren Thompson
    Darren Thompson
    Potential Threat
    Joined May 2012 Posts: 72

Battle Pirates is quickly approaching its seventh year as a live game. As a company, KIXEYE works hard to constantly deliver new content and continue to expand the scope (and fun!) of the game.  One of the things that makes working on this game so fulfilling is how involved the Battle Pirates community is. The whole universe of the game is created as much by your passion and dedication, as it is by our designers. This is YOUR game.

With that in mind we’ve partnered with a company that helps to connect players with questions about the game to a small number of carefully selected Battle Pirates player experts. These experts have been selected based on their knowledge of the game and positive interaction with the rest of the community.

What happens when I submit a support ticket?
    Depending on the nature of your question it will either be routed to a KIXEYE agent or one of our player experts. If player experts are unable to answer a question they’ve been sent it will be passed along to KIXEYE agents, preserving your place in the queue.

Which types of questions will expert's answer?
    Player experts will primarily receive questions that they can resolve with their understanding of the game alone since they won't have access to the player data agents normally do. Questions that relate to payment or involve personal information will be sent directly to KIXEYE agents.

Why make this change?
    During our testing questions sent to player experts were resolved significantly faster (many questions were answered in minutes) while providing high quality and well-received advice to players. Because we have players around the world we are able to answer questions nearly 24/7 providing help when it would otherwise be difficult.

How do I apply to be a player expert?
    We are not currently accepting new applications for player experts. Periodically we will hand select and invite new members through the email address you have registered with Battle Pirates.

We’re excited about continuing to empower our players to help each other and reward them for doing so. Here’s to another seven years!

No Quarter, No Mercy.

you say this Battle Pirates is quickly approaching its seventh year as a live game and kixeye will kill the game bey the end of this year as know one wants the new f.m and than you say this    Here’s to another seven years! you think there is going to be another 7 years dont think so as your killing the game with the new f.m i say the game will be dead bey the end of the year 2017 i wod put the old f.m back kixeye befor its to l8t and kill the game 

• John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 848
    I think this game is great...it's the company, and it's employees that run this game that suck...Kixeye is always saying that they are "listening" to us...the community...sure they're listening...and it goes in one ear and out the other...everything in this game is either broken or so grossly over balanced it makes playing with out a credit card a challenge...just my two cents
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• Fred Dibner
    Fred Dibner
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2015 Posts: 164
    sinista said:

@A game said:
    Is it just me or does move seem like a way for them to cut cost or am I just wrong here?

No you are absolutely right. Next they're going to ask us to do their programming for them too.

Free coins (no actual money) for the "Experts" = free labour (technically)
  • CapnRocker
    CapnRocker
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2011 Posts: 374
    Seriously, going to give my support ticket(s) a a player ?

A player whos base I may have blasted ? 

And no idea who these "experts" are ? lol,,, 
    I'll guarantee their friends know that they are,,, 

and where's the mods to move these FM complaints,,, out of this Support change concern thread ? 
                             Rocker's Credit Union,,,                       
    ~ where we care about your Res as much as you do ~

Ticket Form - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=21877 

Get SUPPORT (support page) - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/categories/200071926-Battle-Pirates
  • jlmoler
    jlmoler
    Greenhorn
    Joined Dec 2013 Posts: 18
    just another way to add to the time of putting in a ticket and no matter they just give 35 coins to every 200 coins that it cost you...nothing new just more run around.. The only time I post is when the crap gets to me and I'm about at the end of my time with BP   it's been almost 7 years for me I go back to Windows 95  it was when you changed pc's you lost your BP account in the early days..

• wersan.sanwer
    wersan.sanwer
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 11
    Time to quit and i bet many players gonna do the same

• sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,752
    one major issue i have is that i may be more experienced than the expert
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • Capt_Gossamer
    Capt_Gossamer
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 418
    You don't need BP experts, you just need to listen to you customers (us) and stop lying (many examples available).  I think the problem is that you are listening to your programmers too much who, for obvious reasons, would like to keep their jobs by feeding you a line of crap about what we want. Just go through the forums, push away all the hot head crap and you will see a plethora of useful information or better yet, just give us what you promise rather than change it when it actually comes out. Do you know how one of the biggest companies got where they are, they offered a product at a reasonable price and listened to their customer base Yes they had to make adjustments, yes they had some bad times but they have more good times than bad and they sell a product at a reasonable cost It's much easier to get $20 from a 100 people than $100 from 1 person. That company, in case your wondering, is Walmart.
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,910
    Additionally, given the requirement of uncropped pics for tickets, do these 'experts' see these? Do they get access to our base setups, builds and gold amounts via these uncropped pics? If the answer is yes, then we better have an option to bypass these 'experts'.
    Still concerned about this particular aspect and I don't see a response as yet addressing it.
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • JamesMcFarlane
    JamesMcFarlane
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 389
     Do you know how one of the biggest companies got where they are, they offered a product at a reasonable price and listened to their customer base Yes they had to make adjustments, yes they had some bad times but they have more good times than bad and they sell a product at a reasonable cost It's much easier to get $20 from a 100 people than $100 from 1 person. That company, in case your wondering, is Walmart.
    .This is the BEST POST I HAVE seen and it is right to the point! Kixeye are you reading this???? You should because it makes great business sense. you don't need to be an expert to understand this. 
    FIX this game as it is full of glitches and bugs. DO NOT UPDATE THE GAME BECAUSE YOU KNOW IT CAUSES MORE GLITCHES AND MAKES THE GAME UN_PLAYABLE FFS! why do you do that when you have been told by almost everyone that plays this game Grrrrrrrrrrrrr STOP MESSING US ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • mWild
    mWild
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 95
    Why does Every fleet have to be 12 hours or more repair...more would coin if were max 6 hours.  12 coins easier to use on a fleet rather than 25 to 30 ,,,sick of the over night repairs ...would help with your fm problems also.
  • Carlo DeNauw
    Carlo DeNauw
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 3,910
    sinista said:

@A game said:
    Is it just me or does move seem like a way for them to cut cost or am I just wrong here?

No you are absolutely right. Next they're going to ask us to do their programming for them too.

Free coins (no actual money) for the "Experts" = free labour (technically)
    Actually, technically speaking, the coin has a monetary value and as such anyone receiving it for any work/advice/etc. rendered has to report the cash value as income to the IRS at the end of the year... or so I read on the wall at a Motel 8. ;)
    "I'll admit- I avoid the forums, it's where motivation goes to die."
    -Unknown Game Developer... or is it?
  • CapnRocker
    CapnRocker
    Skilled Warrior
    sinista said:
    one major issue i have is that i may be more experienced than the expert
    Probably so, lol,,, 
    Just look at our "Join Dates" lol
    I'd like to know who these "experts" are,,, 
                             Rocker's Credit Union,,,                       

Ticket Form - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=21877 

Get SUPPORT (support page) - https://helpcenter.kixeye.com/hc/en-us/categories/200071926-Battle-Pirates
  • CapnRocker
    CapnRocker
    Skilled Warrior
    On ave. 
    15k less players than usual,, are online,,, 
                             Rocker's Credit Union,,,                       

• Yendor_S
    Yendor_S
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 60
    so your whole balance of this game is in a few whales you hand pic and we the whole player base must follow along like puppets on a string    
  • wolf123
    wolf123
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 3,278
    WHY would i ask a bunch of hand-picked whale players about my in-game problem when their only answer will be "Coin more"?? I can already get better advice from players on social media groups for the game, in fact i would go as far as to say that at least 90% of the players with problems ask other players through those groups on what to do with their game issues.
    ever had  a problem where you log on and someone is hitting your base, and wanted to view the world map while it happens? try this.
    1/select leadersboard.
    2/select player's medals.
    3/select any player there.
    4/select "find base"
    that may or may not take you to world map.
  • jollyRs
    jollyRs
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 36

Battle Pirates is quickly approaching its seventh year as a live game. As a company, KIXEYE works hard to constantly deliver new content and continue to expand the scope (and fun!) of the game.  One of the things that makes working on this game so fulfilling is how involved the Battle Pirates community is. The whole universe of the game is created as much by your passion and dedication, as it is by our designers. This is YOUR game.

With that in mind we’ve partnered with a company that helps to connect players with questions about the game to a small number of carefully selected Battle Pirates player experts. These experts have been selected based on their knowledge of the game and positive interaction with the rest of the community.

What happens when I submit a support ticket?
    Depending on the nature of your question it will either be routed to a KIXEYE agent or one of our player experts. If player experts are unable to answer a question they’ve been sent it will be passed along to KIXEYE agents, preserving your place in the queue.

Which types of questions will expert's answer?
    Player experts will primarily receive questions that they can resolve with their understanding of the game alone since they won't have access to the player data agents normally do. Questions that relate to payment or involve personal information will be sent directly to KIXEYE agents.

Why make this change?
    During our testing questions sent to player experts were resolved significantly faster (many questions were answered in minutes) while providing high quality and well-received advice to players. Because we have players around the world we are able to answer questions nearly 24/7 providing help when it would otherwise be difficult.

How do I apply to be a player expert?
    We are not currently accepting new applications for player experts. Periodically we will hand select and invite new members through the email address you have registered with Battle Pirates.

We’re excited about continuing to empower our players to help each other and reward them for doing so. Here’s to another seven years!

No Quarter, No Mercy.

you say this Battle Pirates is quickly approaching its seventh year as a live game and kixeye will kill the game bey the end of this year as know one wants the new f.m and than you say this    Here’s to another seven years! you think there is going to be another 7 years dont think so as your killing the game with the new f.m i say the game will be dead bey the end of the year 2017 i wod put the old f.m back kixeye befor its to l8t and kill the game 

after the major coin grab of 2015-16 i stopped coining, since then u'all have done nothing but make it harder and harder u kix just destroyed a major amount of players.  i quess u can live with it so can I  by not even playing no more say goodbye to coin kix

• steshot
    steshot
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 433
    for the record, not all these expert are very clever or knowledgable. I got in an argument with one yesterday/today, as they insisted their answer was correct, yet i told them over and over, explaining why they were incorrect. i even gave forum proff, and then solved it myself, proving i was correct, yet they still insisted. Their English wasn't great either. Basically these kinda fiolk should NOT be classed experts and allowed to determine our game. Try getting some long standing loyals players as experts, who know the game inside and out.
  • Matt Vohs
    Matt Vohs
    Greenhorn
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 15
    Nobody helped me when I wasted 20 days on a ship build and it bugged. Hmm these experts seem more like big coiners.
  • BANZAI_Bill
    BANZAI_Bill
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 577
    experts you say...hmm
  • B_B..arghh
    B_B..arghh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 563
    steshot said:
    for the record, not all these expert are very clever or knowledgable. I got in an argument with one yesterday/today, as they insisted their answer was correct, yet i told them over and over, explaining why they were incorrect. i even gave forum proff, and then solved it myself, proving i was correct, yet they still insisted. Their English wasn't great either. Basically these kinda fiolk should NOT be classed experts and allowed to determine our game. Try getting some long standing loyals players as experts, who know the game inside and out.
    wont be many long standing players left to ask soon lol
    playing for fun , not for a 2nd job !
  • gypsyvixcent
    gypsyvixcent
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 268
    BIG--CAT said:

Dear Kixeye myself and many others paid for “Premium Live Support” unless your prepared to refund everyone of the $50 they had to pay for this service why not keep the BP Experts to people who don’t have access to this service?
    The whole BP expert is a standard copy and paste reply anyway

Although, whn was the last time live support actually worked??? l fill it out and copy before pressing send. l can guarantee that there will be "an unexpected error occurred, please try again later". How is it unexpected for kixeye? l expect it EVERY time I use it.
  • JamesEllis
    JamesEllis
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2017 Posts: 132
    if this is OUR game why cant we choose when targets change or what prizes get offered out why cant we make some decisions to what happens in the game? if you wanna keep your members happy listen to us instead of ignoring our thoughts on what should happen.
    https://gph.is/2vzUM2N

In Game Name: TwistedSoul - Level: 80 - Alliance: AOZP - Sector: UNKNOWN
  • T00T
    T00T
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,469
    I have yet to have an Expert answer any of my tickets. They have all been rerouted back to CS. 

My vote is for having the option to send or NOT send tickets to Experts.
  • B_B..arghh
    B_B..arghh
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 563
    if i got a stupid repldy from a so called expert id be doing a ticket on that expert :P
    playing for fun , not for a 2nd job !
  • RODNAR
    RODNAR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 168
    has any one actually seen a mod reply to any questions on here ? they don't care they are getting their jolly's off , wanting to make game fun ? then they need to quit jerking people off with all the lies , experts to answer tickets ? monkeys are not experts ,make the game so players can help out other players ? bullchips at every turn y'all do every thing you can to prevent this ,like i said earlier LIES , you want to kill the game off great go ahead and pull the plug already , let the game die with some dignity and quit trying to squeeze as much blood out as you can get 
  • tu_kiff_la_sodomie
    tu_kiff_la_sodomie
    Greenhorn
    Joined Oct 2015 Posts: 9

saw that battle pirate wants us to pay more and more with their new inction completely stupid and ridiculous that shows that they are lacking of idea and innovation even in search of scam thank you to stop payment to kixeye so that the game become playable again for everyone