Bounty Attack Notification Emails

CM Major_Rampage
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,116
Howdy Folks,

With Bounty Season 3 we have brought back Attack Notification Emails.  You can opt into these from the Radio Tower.

Then enter your email and select attacks,  or news (for our informative emails)

Then if you are participating in Bounty,  the first time someone attacks you in the day,  you will receive an email notification of the attack,  who attacked you,  and their fleet composition. 

I hope you enjoy this new tool to help your Bounty Experience.

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • mattheus.drybooms
    mattheus.drybooms
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 196
    Howdy Folks,

With Bounty Season 3 we have brought back Attack Notification Emails.  You can opt into these from the Radio Tower.

Then if you are participating in Bounty,  the first time someone attacks you in the day,  you will receive an email notification of the attack,  who attacked you,  and their fleet composition. 

too bad that the bub time is as low as you get hid and you are at work and you do not have the chance to go to bp you still have nothing with the email you get when you're base dead! now you get at 6 o'clock 'bounty grant' why not 6h bub at 100 percent base flat? 
  • FireStorm91
    FireStorm91
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 806
    TigerAceR said:
    So will they be back permanently? Clearly there is a capability to turn them on and off.
    I would like to know this as well. I remember they used to have a text message notification as well, which I found quite useful. I would consider playing Bounty, if that system was implemented per attack throughout the day. Would make it easy to login on the go, and hit repair.
    Been playing too long
  • HowHigh
    HowHigh
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 850
    Mine has not worked in years even if i put a different address in it.
    https://corp.kixeye.com/
    Check it out. Dustin Hoffman, 'Rain Man,' look retarded, act retarded, not retarded. Counted toothpicks, cheated cards. Autistic, sho'. Not retarded. You know Tom Hanks, 'Forrest Gump.' Slow, yes. Retarded, maybe. Braces on his legs. But he charmed the pants off Nixon and won a ping-pong competition. That ain't retarded. Peter Sellers, "Being There." Infantile, yes. Retarded, no. You went full ****, man. Never go full ****. 
  • DogStar123
    DogStar123
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 1,331
    I heard the scourge are hackers and will send you fake messages if you opt in to this. DON'T FALL FOR IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 863
    No way....you will never trick me into building that tower again! lol
    TFC Rocks
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 774
    PS don't ask why I was attacked by Icebreakers...
    can I  ask why you never repaired your base all week when I  hit it?
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,478
    would be nice if the normal you have been attacked emails worked lol
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • christine.smith.967422
    christine.smith.967422
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jan 2014 Posts: 23
    Of all the things we tell you what is wrong with the bounty....you guys let it go waaaaayyyy over your heads and come out with the idea of spam mail....Not your fault rampage you're just their message working dog...

Sure lets ignore people again....as always...

We won't fix the base repair that people are asking for
    We won't fix not getting bounty for base defending
    We won't fix level 120s hitting 50s for bounty

But we'll give you SPAM mail!!!!!!!! 
    Yup, throwing scarce programming resources after a useless function. No Bounty for a good defence and fail in my base..... sitting these Bountys out until they fix that problem, which is a shame as it made it really interesting :}
  • carl.wear.3
    carl.wear.3
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined May 2013 Posts: 5,048
    TigerAceR said:
    So will they be back permanently? Clearly there is a capability to turn them on and off.
    And all this time we thought it was broken and not actually switched off.
  • Phantom_Rider
    Phantom_Rider
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 47
    Well not only do my regular attack emails not work neither do my bounty.  I was hit  over 6 hours ago and still no email..maybe they forgot postage.
  • Willie Saez Ramirez
    Willie Saez Ramirez
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jan 2017 Posts: 74
    Same here working as intended... It's broken! Been attacked over 30 times and not 1 email alert? LMAO!

• CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,116
    Well not only do my regular attack emails not work neither do my bounty.  I was hit  over 6 hours ago and still no email..maybe they forgot postage.
    Same here working as intended... It's broken! Been attacked over 30 times and not 1 email alert? ****!

There are a few conditions:  1) You are opted in to bounty.  2)  Your opponent is opted into Bounty. 3) You have supplied your email to us through the radio tower.  4) You have selected to receive attack notifications. Have you met all 4 of these requirements?
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • John Seymour
    John Seymour
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 848
    I haven't received an email attack notification since the early days
    The existence of the sea means the existence of pirates

Improvise, adapt, and overcome

Learn from your mistake

Accept nothing challenge everything

• Michael Staten
    Michael Staten
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jan 2013 Posts: 411
    P.S.S.S.,
    THE NOTIFICATION TOWER STILL DOES NOT WORK.
  • Temsik
    Temsik
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 18
    Howdy Folks,

I have been attacked 4 times during bounty and not gotten a single email. This does not work it is still broken just like before.
  • Jane Sparrow
    Jane Sparrow
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 132
    Same here working as intended... It's broken! Been attacked over 30 times and not 1 email alert? ****!

There are a few conditions:  1) You are opted in to bounty.  2)  Your opponent is opted into Bounty. 3) You have supplied your email to us through the radio tower.  4) You have selected to receive attack notifications. Have you met all 4 of these requirements?
    I have and I still am not being notified. 
  • Mum-Mad
    Mum-Mad
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 25

Yes I do met all 4 requirements and still no email lol
  • Temsik
    Temsik
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 18
    We've been without Notifications for a long time, and could probably do a bit longer if more important things were addressed first...

#1 - Build times.  We were promised they would drop...but haven't.

#2 - We're were told the FM would not change for a year..but has.

#3 - We were told the targets within the FM would not change...but have.

#4 - We're severely punished within targets for the slightest mistake, when most of the time lag is the cause of that mistake.  When will lag be fixed or the punitive targets be corrected?

#5 - When will we see our Support requests be taken seriously and video proof not be demanded before anything is corrected?

#6 - PvP is a made up of Attack and Defense.  Why no Bounty reward for Defense?  If we can win 40% for attacking a base, why can't we win 40% for defending our base?

#7 - Why are targets buffed during events and when questioned Kixeye always says they have not been touched?

Although Notifications are great, I don't think it's very high on the priority list for most players.

Oh, one more question...  Were Notifications broken or simply turned off?
    ^^^ This... this.... a million times this....

It has been said in an interview with Will Harbin himself that a dry dock(conq shipyard) is a bandaid to fix a broken system, where due to high build times the system is broken and not allowing players to play how they want.  By giving a dry dock it is not addressing the root problem... I for one appreciate the new shipyard, but 42Days build time? really? and from the top of kixeye's leadership a conq shipyard is a loud admission that the build times are BROKEN. please reduce them to reasonable times, especially now that we need FOUR FULL FLEETS per month... 2 for raid, 1 for bounty defense and 1 for bounty attack.... but it takes almost 2-3 weeks for 1 ship.....
  • Smart-Ahoy-SDS7
    Smart-Ahoy-SDS7
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 28
    Got 20 hits on my base in 2 days of bounty and 2 notifications so i guess system not working like it should!
  • DaTroy
    DaTroy
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 46
    lol, i dont even get email on regular hits. Gave up on tower long time ago. Originally deleted it, but got it back to see if issues were fixed which was a nopes :) Be great if it did work :)
  • lee.howard.902819
    lee.howard.902819
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 128
    Still doesn't work.
    USMC_M-60
  • DazzXP
    DazzXP
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 3,478
    beel78 said:
    i scrapped it when bloodthirst was introduced in the game ago.  it never worked anyway, it was an awkward size (that's what she said) and it was one extra building to help hulls with bloodthirst to build up. a useless broken feature.
    I did but i rebuilt it enable the alerts still nothing so it's working as good as it has always, so still broken. Yeah checked spam, even tried different email addresses none of it works. So i am gonna scrap it again.
    We want the Dry Dock NOW! http://www.facebook.com/groups/184955281636155/ We need YOU! The game needs YOU!
  • Phantom_Rider
    Phantom_Rider
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2013 Posts: 47
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017Posts: 360

Yes to all the above.