10/25 Update Discussion Thread

13»
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,105
    What happened to the Apex Hunter Build and VXP Tokens we were supposed to receive in the Hunter Games Campaign?

As mentioned in the other thread,  we are delaying the start of Hunter Games a bit to fix the rewards.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • TigerAceR
    TigerAceR
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,949
    What happened to the Apex Hunter Build and VXP Tokens we were supposed to receive in the Hunter Games Campaign?

As mentioned in the other thread,  we are delaying the start of Hunter Games a bit to fix the rewards.
    I just refreshed and I was able to activate it. 
    Former Battle Vortex Arbiter
  • piratedevill
    piratedevill
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2013 Posts: 14
    oh lol i just dit pacck 1 now i neet to wate 1 h 40 min then pp2 is avalibol 

enyo and dont cry al the time its a pirate game :)
  • drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 257
    I already own the Hunter MK-1 Hull and the Garwood Gatling Gun.  When Starting the Hunter Games 2 Campaign, I showed that I was skipping PP1 and starting PP2 (which was 5 encounters).  Upon completing the Campaign, I was awarded the items from PP1. 

Be sure to watch out for this.  I've submitted a support request and will see what happens.

• drizzit3rd
    drizzit3rd
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2016 Posts: 257

Sorry mate.  I didn't see that.  However, I was able to start the Campaign and complete PP2, however, I was given prizes for PP1...
  • Blackknight452
    Blackknight452
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 180
    Why the uranium reduction in this week's FM?
    there is no uranium reduction same amount we been getting for god knows how many months
    blackknight

• Temsik
    Temsik
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 18

If you were fixing the prizes at this time, why did I get a response from customer service over 2 hours after this post stating that the 1 Charged armor and no other prize per run is the correct prize pay out?  It is disconnects like this and the lack of communication or even the failure to double check for a correct answer before responding to the community that causes us as players to have so much distrust and to always assume the worst upon an update or change to the game.

As players we love this game and we want it to continue and succeed, and I for one don't like that I view every statement and release with scepticism.  CM_Rampage I think you are doing a good job at relaying all of the information you are given and correcting the information as soon as you are aware of a mistake, but you are not the only voice from the company so I just ask that anyone that is a voice of the company have an avenue to get the correct answers when in doubt, before passing them on to the community.  This is not the first time I have been given a "working as intended" response when a certain aspect of the game is obviously broken.

As an unrelated note: Thank you for listening to the community about the FM and making next week a trial run instead of an immediate hard change.  Moves like this show us that our voices are heard and are listened to when our wishes align with the best path for the company's success. 
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 11,936
    The issue of NPC drones moving through land tiles in Target 8 of the Mastery Run of the Hunter Games 2 TLC has been fixed.
13»