Update is Scheduled for Wednesday 10/25

CM Major_Rampage
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 1,261
The Update is Scheduled for Wednesday 10/25 this week.
If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
  • sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,751
    i recognize some of these bugs but i dont get them often.
    in my experience this stuff is caused by lag.
    could be kix servers or (most likely) it could be your connection.
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • Issac_Newton
    Issac_Newton
    Potential Threat
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 58
    So New Camps Also Gonna Be Starting Tomorrow Or Today As Mega Camp Ends?
  • mattheusD
    mattheusD
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 312
    is it not easier to do the fixed update day Wednesday than is clear to everyone now we have to wait very long for confirmation that they are moving
  • black dest
    black dest
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 193
    yeah, we could have the TLCs just today for starting something.
  • blackhawk4040
    blackhawk4040
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 1,817
    Why not just always schedule the update on Wednesday...  It seems to have happened like that the past couple months...
  • Milo-Ant
    Milo-Ant
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2017 Posts: 1,080
    sinista said:

the muddle glut bug I have had 5 times on the trot, and last sector was every other base hit :(

The scourge targets, I now only hit the ones I can auto, I used to hit the 102/3 whatever they are that paid out 300k base parts but they became undriveable  :(

• Corp_Hellrazor
    Corp_Hellrazor
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,388
    I agree with Cyanide.

Game has been extremely boring the past few days.

Hunter Games would be a welcomed TLC....HINT HINT !
  • GrumpyReign
    GrumpyReign
    Master Tactician
    Joined Dec 2012 Posts: 2,360
    is it not easier to do the fixed update day Wednesday than is clear to everyone now we have to wait very long for confirmation that they are moving
    why does it matter? it'll happen when it happens.
    I can feel you judging me. That's palpable. But, hey, I never said I was the hero of this story.
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,518
    I'd like to know thew answer to that one also.
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • USS-Sovereign
    USS-Sovereign
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2016 Posts: 817
    Ray_P said:
    I'd like to know thew answer to that one also.
    looks like tomorrow as they havent been added to list.
    Sectors Visited: 275, 305, 382, 428, 53, 350, 106, 182, 244, 37, 373,423         Level: 105+       
    Alliance: USSHMS
  • brew_master_1
    brew_master_1
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 198

Would be nice if we had some camps. At least repeats, because its always nice to get tokens, or even better the tech we couldn't get last time

• d.m.p
    d.m.p
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 271
    Hunter Games, Tech Up, and Defensive Arts would be a dream come true. 
  • SecondTime
    SecondTime
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 214
    and they need to fix the mega being targeted when you launch a fleet !!!!!!!!
  • CPT_NAYLOR
    CPT_NAYLOR
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 238
    the muddle one for me is the biggest problem, constantly kicked out of base attacksas im about to 100% them :(
  • davec415
    davec415
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 1,358
    drac base's also hangs up if u come in at wrong angle. I dunno about  glutts glitch. i don't have those
    wax
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    edited 25 Oct 2017, 6:04PM
    Milo-Ant said:
    sinista said:

the muddle glut bug I have had 5 times on the trot, and last sector was every other base hit :(

The scourge targets, I now only hit the ones I can auto, I used to hit the 102/3 whatever they are that paid out 300k base parts but they became undriveable  :(

yeah, the 99s and have massive "skips" in play and, i can not do to the 103s since it skips and fleets freeze up.  Just wish they got rid of the rising platforms.  Especially after acknowledging it causes problems.  As to the bugs?  They wont get fixed.  Sorry but it is now all about getting money from the remaining players that will spend.  Show me actions contrary to this statement and, I will eat my words but it wont happen.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    beel78 said:
    Milo-Ant said:
    sinista said:

yeah, the 99s and have massive "skips" in play and, i can not do to the 103s since it skips and fleets freeze up.  Just wish that got rid of the rising platforms.  Especially after acknowledging it causes problems.  As to the bugs?  They wont get fixed.  Sorry but it is now all about getting money from the remaining players that will spend.  Show me actions contrary to this statement and, I will eat my words but it wont happen.
    The famous I will do it later.  Base defense for bounty yes we will do it later.  Defense grids Lag fix popping up the walls be up constant, yes we will do it later.    Now is later on bounty by 3 months  0 reason for it to not be done in 3 month time frame. Defense grids I do coding work they person that coded those targets could edit code to make the wall be up in literally 30 min time. 

At this point the I will do it later is nothing more than a string along for as long as people still buy it it will be done and do the stuff any how. Everyone does bounty 3 guess what bounty 4 be same with the we will do it later got to make sure its "just right" 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • mWild
    mWild
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 95
    TALKING ABOUT BUGS HOW ABOUT THE ONE TRYING TO PUT IN A SUPPORT TICKET AND NEVER LETS YOU.  CAN SPEND ALL I WANT TAKES THE CASH BUT PUT IN A TICKET ,  HOW ABOUT FIXING THAT FIRST.   CUSTOMER SUPPORT SHOULD COME FIRST.
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,001
    mWild said:
    TALKING ABOUT BUGS HOW ABOUT THE ONE TRYING TO PUT IN A SUPPORT TICKET AND NEVER LETS YOU.  CAN SPEND ALL I WANT TAKES THE CASH BUT PUT IN A TICKET ,  HOW ABOUT FIXING THAT FIRST.   CUSTOMER SUPPORT SHOULD COME FIRST.
    What browser are you using?
  • TheOctopus
    TheOctopus
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Dec 2016 Posts: 1,350
    I thought I'd list the most problematic bugs currently besetting the game, all of them by now long-standing, and respectfully ask if we could get an official update from QA on how a far the endeavours to fix those have progressed. Fellow players, in case I forgot anything, please feel free to add to the list.

-  Fleets in nav relay loops

After getting killed in another sector, the dead fleet jumps home but then returns to the nav relay next to where it died, often causing players hours of lost repair time. This bug is extremely widespread and, as far as I've learned, has been around for a long time, so I don't quite understand why such a grievous glitch hasn't been fixed yet.

- Dock bugs

1) Fleet repairs abort even if the player does everything feasible (res banking, world map visit, refresh) to ensure an auto-save.

2) Since Bounty Season 1, we have the ongoing issues of repair buttons staying blacked out or going completely AWOL, and instant repairs locking the game in "completing operation" screens that require refresh.

- Muddle Missile boot bug

Muddle Missiles being fired still randomly cause attackers to be booted from base attacks. This nasty bug has been around for months now, and seems to happen slightly more often for Inquisitors than it does for MudGluts.

- Scourge Blockade bug

Subs don't fire at AI ships when the latter are too close to land.

- Fleets getting stuck in DUBs

Fleets getting stuck in certain spots in DUBs and becoming completely unresponsive has also been happening for quite a while now.

- Lag in Scourge Grids

Lag has always been a problem of the Scourge Grid targets, but for some unknown reason it got noticeably worse during Bounty Season 1, and hasn't improved since. Is there any chance it could at least be restored to the prior amount?

I'd duly appreciate any update that can be provided on those issues, and I'm sure many other would too. Thanks CM/mods for asking around!
    I added the bug where AI ships in Scourge Blockades can't be targeted by torps when they are too close to land - something that urgently needs to be fixed before the next raid. Any update from QA on this or the other bugs? @Templar614 @Laredo (Sorry I don't know how to tag Major Rampage, as he has empty spaces in his alias. Maybe you could ask tomorrow when the Kix staff is back in office? I'd really appreciate it!)
  • kixeyeuser_5188810
    kixeyeuser_5188810
    Potential Threat
    Joined Jul 2015 Posts: 48
    I thought I'd list the most problematic bugs currently besetting the game, all of them by now long-standing, and respectfully ask if we could get an official update from QA on how a far the endeavours to fix those have progressed. Fellow players, in case I forgot anything, please feel free to add to the list.

After getting killed in another sector, the dead fleet jumps home but then returns to the nav relay next to where it died, often causing players hours of lost repair time. This bug is extremely widespread and, as far as I've learned, has been around for a long time, so I don't quite understand why such a grievous glitch hasn't been fixed yet.

- Dock bugs

1) Fleet repairs abort even if the player does everything feasible (res banking, world map visit, refresh) to ensure an auto-save.

2) Since Bounty Season 1, we have the ongoing issues of repair buttons staying blacked out or going completely AWOL, and instant repairs locking the game in "completing operation" screens that require refresh.

Muddle Missiles being fired still randomly cause attackers to be booted from base attacks. This nasty bug has been around for months now, and seems to happen slightly more often for Inquisitors than it does for MudGluts.

- Scourge Blockade bug

Fleets getting stuck in certain spots in DUBs and becoming completely unresponsive has also been happening for quite a while now.

- Lag in Scourge Grids

Lag has always been a problem of the Scourge Grid targets, but for some unknown reason it got noticeably worse during Bounty Season 1, and hasn't improved since. Is there any chance it could at least be restored to the prior amount?

I'd duly appreciate any update that can be provided on those issues, and I'm sure many other would too. Thanks CM/mods for asking around!

- Dock bugs

- Scourge Blockade bug

- Lag in Scourge Grids

I have experienced all the problems listed above