FM Changes - New Start Date / Updated Tokens & Uranium

• Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 688
    Steve L said:

It would be great if we could get a preview of the 89 and 115 targets before next weeks changeover. Either as part of the fm this week, or maybe as bonus cup targets this weekend. It would give everyone a chance to (freak out and blow up the forum) try the new targets.

I agree, seems that everyone is focused on the prizes and what we as players could get.....but it all means nothing if what is required to get it is crazy.....think Hunter PP8!!!! 

If they kept the targets the same, that would be the best solution ever!!! it would also give them more time to fix the glitches that they have already in the game...
  • Sputnik001
    Sputnik001
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 688
    gverhaar said:
    seriously? They didn't listen, this is their way to spoon-fed the changes so that all think: "ok, I can swallow this".
    - they are still changing the FM (one week delay is no cancellation)
    - they are still changing the Token output
    - they are still changing the targets
    - they are still making it more work

and my main concern: if you can't do 115's your screwed. With this game it is usually: "if you have the fleets it is easy, if you don't it is almost impossible". 

It would be nice if they drop the 103, and add the 115 next to the 113. Gives us the chance to work towards it.

It would be better if they kept the targets the same 88 & 113, or if they are (will) do it, phase them in like they have done everything else...so have the 113 running alongside the 115...so people can still get their "stuff" and try the new targets as well
  • Captain Pants
    Captain Pants
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 463
    Some people have asked about saving Treasure Chests.  These are going to be items that you will be limited to one each of,  so you will not be able to save stacks of them.  
    Bit of a **** move, quite frankly.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,604
    Some people have asked about saving Treasure Chests.  These are going to be items that you will be limited to one each of,  so you will not be able to save stacks of them.  
    Bit of a **** move, quite frankly.
    The chests contain build tokens.  There should always be enough of a build going on that you can use the tokens quickly.
  • Shapu_the_farm
    Shapu_the_farm
    Joined Sep 2015 Posts: 1,604
    edited 30 Oct 2017, 8:32PM
    gverhaar said:
    seriously? They didn't listen, this is their way to spoon-fed the changes so that all think: "ok, I can swallow this".

and my main concern: if you can't do 115's your screwed. With this game it is usually: "if you have the fleets it is easy, if you don't it is almost impossible". 

It would be nice if they drop the 103, and add the 115 next to the 113. Gives us the chance to work towards it.

It would be better if they kept the targets the same 88 & 113, or if they are (will) do it, phase them in like they have done everything else...so have the 113 running alongside the 115...so people can still get their "stuff" and try the new targets as well
    I agree.  This is the biggest problem here - a lot of players aren't sure they can do the 115s because we have no sense of what they will look like.  There's a lot of speculation that they'll be the modified 113s from the Icebreaker campaign but we aren't sure, and so we're stuck in a holding pattern.  Overlapping, and giving us the time to figure it out, would be a wise move by Kixeye.
  • grood1212
    grood1212
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 11
    hey there peeps dont buy the pre-made fleets i did and im still fighting with the after i showed them proof that the money was taken out of my account i play on the kixeye site just beware they wont back you and WILL give you the spin 101 im still waiting and dont have fleet i bought and no reply. this is the second time they did this to me the first time was only for 4.99 fleet and never got fleet so i had to rebuy the fleet kix are rip off artists buyer beware
  • Ray_P
    Ray_P
    Master Tactician
    Joined Aug 2012 Posts: 2,217
    gverhaar said:

I agree.  This is the biggest problem here - a lot of players aren't sure they can do the 115s because we have no sense of what they will look like.  There's a lot of speculation that they'll be the modified 113s from the Icebreaker campaign but we aren't sure, and so we're stuck in a holding pattern.  Overlapping, and giving us the time to figure it out, would be a wise move by Kixeye.
    It's not the one day of the week that you get any information.  
    Ray_P   

Winner of Hellhound, Grimshine, Nighthawk,  V2 C/H, JuggX, Mastedon, Interceptor, Atlas, Viper, Enforcer, Nash, Reaper, Spectre, Hellstrike, Vindicator, Triton, Stingray, Interdictor, Hurricane, MCX, Goliath, Barracuda, Strike Cruiser, Mercury, Mauler, Super Fortress, Battleship, Battle Cruiser,  HHA,  HHB 

Remember at the end of the day it's a game,  it's not your life. 

Sectors 138,  316,  248,  177,   315
  • tigerexp
    tigerexp
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 100
    Kixeye have just driven another nail in the coffin of there own game .....  great work ! 

• Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 115
    i just hope that kix doesn't **** things up with this new FM coming out; i do alright in the 88's with my current zelo,emp build if "IF" there is no lag

COOT is recruiting!!
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1,502
    i just hope that kix doesn't **** things up with this new FM coming out; i do alright in the 88's with my current zelo,emp build if "IF" there is no lag

You should be aiming higher than 88s with that fleet, I'm getting T5 with a Zelos & 2 Citadels, although I do take enough damage that I won't do it twice a day
    A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • Kapitan_Krapalot
    Kapitan_Krapalot
    Joined Nov 2015 Posts: 1,502
    grood1212 said:
    hey there peeps dont buy the pre-made fleets i did and im still fighting with the after i showed them proof that the money was taken out of my account i play on the kixeye site just beware they wont back you and WILL give you the spin 101 im still waiting and dont have fleet i bought and no reply. this is the second time they did this to me the first time was only for 4.99 fleet and never got fleet so i had to rebuy the fleet kix are rip off artists buyer beware
    As a Mod will tell you, submit a ticket. If you don't know how, I know one of the Mods has a link as part of his signature.
    You've been around plenty, if you don't know how to deal with CS, whose fault is that?
    I hope that you still have copies of your receipts.
    A pirate who hates stupid, lazy pirates who don't work for their tech, nor attempt to improve themselves by application of effort.
    Hulls won: A lot, including many I won't even bother to build. Hulls not won: More than I care to name, & plenty I don't want.
  • leo1071
    leo1071
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2014 Posts: 102
    Don't put that crap in, what we need is the new ship charged armor, not more crap like this.
    your so right Jesse ....but we dont know anything about these targets they may need a new " luxury " armour lol

• S0ULHEX
    S0ULHEX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 124
    bort said:
    Sorry , but it's just Smoke an mirrors ..  Remember who this is , they give nothing away with out a high cost..
    you hadnt noticed that the current fm is way too easy?
    Point is they shouldnt change map targets until after the specific raid so the Garrison raid... of which they already changed. Sure they can be easy but they did it to themselves by making the targets like this in the beginning. They should have made it the "appropriate" difficulty in the beginning. Besides the point tho they have changed targets mid season in the past anyways so noone should be surprised. Also many ppl cant do the fm. They lack the "tech" or tenacity of actually researching and doing targets
    My faction is Daedric

• darint1
    darint1
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 11
    Is there a Prize list, prise list etc.. for the new layout I can't seem to find it
  • D_Predator
    D_Predator
    Greenhorn
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2
    How about the lower levels? How can we survive if it is harder than the research garrison?
    D_Predator .......

• grood1212
    grood1212
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 11
    gverhaar said:

YA RIGHT RIPSEYE IS NOTHING BUT ABOUT COIN PEOPLE WERE DOING FM WAY TO EASY NOW THEY ARE CHANGING IT JUST LIKE THEY DID A LIL WHILE AGO CHANGED THE FM BECAUSE WE WERE GETTING T5 ALL TO EASY NOW WE HAVE TO BUILD NEW FLEETS TO DEAL WITH THERE BULL CRAP CHANGES ONLY TO HAVE TO BUILD AGAIN BECAUSE WE FINALLY GOT FLEETS BUILT FOR THIS CHANGE ITS ALL ABOUT GREED GREED GREED COIN COIN COIN FOOCKEN MORE COIN THE BEECHES DONT FIX GLITCHES JUST ADD TO THEM IVE SPENT ALOT ON THIS GAME WELL NO MORE IM DONE GETTING RIPPED OFF BY THESE GREEDY BATERDS FCK OFF RIPS EYE
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,915
    darint1 said:
    Is there a Prize list, prise list etc.. for the new layout I can't seem to find it
    Page one here: https://www.kixeye.com/forum/discussion/714516/p1
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • NusaCat
    NusaCat
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Nov 2014 Posts: 507
    How's this for an option, keep everything the same, but remove the 2 reset limit...allow the FM to be reset as many times as someone wants......help them catch up, everyone stays happy as the fleets that players have spent months and/or $$$$ will still be good 
    Actually, helping people catch up is the one thing the new system (the explanation of which has been prematurely archived) is going to be way better at. You'll be able to buy as many prizes as you are able earn points for, plus the chests with tokens will be available to everyone even if they don't have all the prizes. No more being limited to one prize per FM run, so the real reason for the 1 reset (not 2) goes away entirely.

Most of the people screaming in this thread aren't in a catch-up situation, and are simply venting because they fear change. Personally I'm adopting a wait-and-see approach rather than assuming the worst.
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 115
    i'm pretty much in catch up mode atm for FM

COOT is recruiting!!
  • Laredo
    Laredo
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 15,074
    chuchujbc said:
    how many chest can purchase from the coming FM?

1 from each tier, it must be used before getting another from the same tier.
  • Larry Vickers
    Larry Vickers
    Potential Threat
    Joined Nov 2012 Posts: 32
    you can bet with kixeyes history this is going to cost coin just to complete the FM there's no way it will be anything but harder targets and more points the only consistent thing kixeye has ever done is lie about whats coming up and then change it to make it even harder this is a dying game and at this point there is nothing these thieves and liars can do to save it
  • chuchujbc
    chuchujbc
    Potential Threat
    Joined Aug 2013 Posts: 60
    edited 1 Nov 2017, 8:27AM
    Laredo said:
    chuchujbc said:
    how many chest can purchase from the coming FM?

1 from each tier, it must be used before getting another from the same tier.
    tats mean we can get 10 ship build tokens minimum from the previous FM but now only 5?wat a great job kix
  • trinitrotuluen
    trinitrotuluen
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2014 Posts: 9
    so , when they change FM ? i will love them if they change 2 or 3 week more
  • LofLLightningStrike
    LofLLightningStrike
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 250
    so , when they change FM ? i will love them if they change 2 or 3 week more
    Today.
  • daniel.larubbio83
    daniel.larubbio83
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 171

Kixeye wake up and listen to your player base. We don’t want more chore time. Leave it be

• Commodore Clambeard
    Commodore Clambeard
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 684
    what really bothers me is a lot of my alliance mates have spent considerable time building the fleets to do the current weekly targets and now they are changing them again. me personally i will adapt and get it done but this is seriously about the fourth time kixeye has done this to them, as soon as they get the ships built and are starting to get the build tokens they screw them over even after assurances that the weekly would NOT change for a year. sooner or later the other shoe will drop and people will move on from this. 
  • Lewis Hulatt
    Lewis Hulatt
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 44
    I only recently reached t5 token level - had perhaps 3 weeks at that stage as things were added which made me go backwards and needed to get back to tokens.   Players a few months ahead of me have had enormous advantage in builds and now - this new format will most likely **** me to very little token-based building, whilst others will doubtless have been in the right place at the right time with the right tech.   maybe there will be some good in it, but after months of getting close to tokens, I will probably still be behind.
  • gary.john.50
    gary.john.50
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 73
    you can forget the weekly fm if kix now want us to buy our prizes,**** you got a nerve rip off eye.