FM Changes - New Start Date / Updated Tokens & Uranium

CM Major_Rampage
CM Major_Rampage
KIXEYE Community Manager
Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 612
edited 23 Oct 2017, 9:34PM

Howdy Captains,

The entire Battle Pirate’s Team wants to thanks you for your passionate feedback on the announced changes to the FM Structure.  We are going to be pushing back the launch of the new FM until November 1st which will be test of the new system for one week before the Raid.

For This week:

For this week we will be adding one item to the FM in Prize Pool 5:

Additional Changes next week for the FM from your feedback:

Instead of having a single token prize you will be able to purchase a treasure chest at each prize pool:

• Prize Pool 5 Chest: Will contain between 3 to 9 days of Build Tokens

• Prize Pool 4 Chest: Will contain 2 days of Build Tokens and 10,000 to 40,000 Uranium

• Prize Pool 3 Chest: Will contain a 1-day Structure Build Token and 3,000 to 15,000 Uranium

• Prize Pool 2 Chest: Will contain a 1-day Research Token and 2,000 to 8,500 Uranium

• Prize Pool 1 Chest: Will contain a 1-hour Research Token and 1,000 to 3,000 Uranium

Thank you for your continued constructive feedback.

If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
Not sure about the rules
I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • jon210
    jon210
    Potential Threat
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 62
    Yes thank you 
  • Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 583
    Looking better, lacking 1/2 day of research tokens, but I think we can deal with that. So no Spirit CM this week?
  • CM Major_Rampage
    CM Major_Rampage
    KIXEYE Community Manager
    Joined Jul 2017 Posts: 612
    mars1201 said:
     "Prize Pool 5 Chest: Will contain between 3 to 9 days of Build Tokens " . Will you increase the stock limit for the build tokens  ?
    There is not an increase in the token limits.
    Jimbo073 said:
    Looking better, lacking 1/2 day of research tokens, but I think we can deal with that. So no Spirit CM this week?
    The Spirit will be part of the FM Overhaul.  So will be next week.
    If you have technical questions, please submit a ticket here.
    Having trouble submitting a ticket? Try this link.
    Not sure about the rules
    I cannot discuss your account ban. Don't ask.
    Twitter:  @Major_Rampage
    Facebook:  Major Rampage
  • MaximoDecimoMeridio
    MaximoDecimoMeridio
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2014 Posts: 88
    Sound fair thank you very much 
    My opinion is neither copyrighted nor trademarked, and it's price competitive. If you like, I'll trade for one of yours.
  • mars1201
    mars1201
    Potential Threat
    Joined Sep 2014 Posts: 45
    so how will we the 9 days build tokens will be ?
  • de witte
    de witte
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 216
    mars1201 said:
     "Prize Pool 5 Chest: Will contain between 3 to 9 days of Build Tokens " . Will you increase the stock limit for the build tokens  ?
    its a chest, no limit on chests so.......will be hard to find the buildtoken chest if you stash the daily,s lol
  • NewTerror
    NewTerror
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2017 Posts: 102
    Can you confirm for us smaller players if the specific ship build token will be purchasable every week?  Suck as the icebreaker and monolith tokens? Or are these a one time get?
  • sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,674
    so hows the difficulty of those new targets coming along?
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 433
    Targets are still changing, points are still the same but we get to rely on a "random" 3-9 day token drop, great.

• fluFFy2007
    fluFFy2007
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 356
    edited 23 Oct 2017, 10:03PM
    so with these new tokens, we only get a possible 11 days instead of a possible 14 days ship tokens and guaranteed 10 days and only 1 day structure token and 12 hrs research tokens
    i refuse to coin. i'll wait
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 2,952
    so with these new tokens, we only get a possible 12 days instead of a possible 14 days ship tokens and guaranteed 10 days and only 1 day structure token and 12 hrs research tokens
    But those possible 14 days is only after you have all Tier 5 prizes. With the new format, you can get the tokens every week.
    Direct link to Player Report
    Got a genuine concern you want to share without toxic trolls? PM me. Don't start a thread that you know will be ruined and closed.
  • blunt machete
    blunt machete
    Greenhorn
    Joined Mar 2017 Posts: 6
    BP Team - bravo zulu!  thank you for listening to your players!
  • ali.parr
    ali.parr
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Feb 2013 Posts: 433
    TheHolsh said:
    Why all the randomness....
    Control

• RallySTX
    RallySTX
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2013 Posts: 149
    Could have saved everyone concerned a load of grief by just leaving well enough alone. We already know you aren't interested in really making things any easier. More useless garbage between us and the level 5 tokens, nice touch. as always time will tell.
  • Jamie_J099
    Jamie_J099
    Greenhorn
    Joined May 2017 Posts: 14
    nothing to do with fm targets but a question        does overload reload work with axiom turrets as some are saying it does and some say it dosent   
  • Jimbo073
    Jimbo073
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Jul 2014 Posts: 583
    Tokens, on the lower levels, look obsolete to me. 
    a 1 day structure build token ? When i have a structure build cue pushing 2 years ?  
    a 1 day research token? This is very low looking at the research timers total and the amount of research to be done.. Yes, it isn't 2 years still easily above 6 months.. 
    and a 1 hour research token? Well this has always been useless..
    Please consider altering these to fit more with the time that you (kixeye) call for. 
                        -Eternally deep diving
                                           -Cuttlefish

I have found the research tokens to be quite useful. 26 hours of research that I did not have before, but now it will be down to 13 hours believe, still half a day in the research of a 24 hour research is useful.
  • Lakhbir Singh
    Lakhbir Singh
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Aug 2011 Posts: 116
    Uranium is back in the lower tiers - good.
    Ship build token availability (if that is what 'build tokens' refer to) - jury is out until we see how they drop.
    Research and structure tokens are still halved - Not good.
    Targets needed to hit to gain same prizes - still more targets not good.
    Time to do this chore - looks unchanged - jury out until we see the targets
    Target difficulty - Not good that we aren't seeing these targets early, makes me leery.

So some of the concerns were addressed. This is good. I hope you guys continue to evaluate the feedback you have been given by the community. Sure, the change is inevitable, but there are good ways to implement them and bad. This started off very bad. Not sure it's swung fully into acceptable yet, but we'll see I guess.

I am ambivalent about using chests, not a huge fan of randomness, but I can see that is a fight not worth fighting compared to the other issues.

i hope the damage taken in the 89 is the same as the current 88; or slightly less
    COOT is recruiting!!