Forsaken Mission Changes - Starts 10/25

• Templar614
    Templar614
    Joined Jul 2012 Posts: 13,567
    Milo-Ant said:
    Is the 115 the same as the 113? If not, what is different?

how can it be the same as the 113? its a 115

A re-balance doesn't necessarily mean the layout will change. It could very well just be an escalation or deescalation of damage/health of things.

Or it could be like the last target of the last Garrison TLC that was identical to the 113 with a couple added Coldsnaps and the NPC fleet and turrets being on the same team. 
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined May 2015 Posts: 891
    Milo-Ant said:

A re-balance doesn't necessarily mean the layout will change. It could very well just be an escalation or deescalation of damage/health of things.

Or it could be like the last target of the last Garrison TLC that was identical to the 113 with a couple added Coldsnaps and the NPC fleet and turrets being on the same team. 
    it will be the one from last stage of skyfire elite.
    TFC Rocks
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Milo-Ant said:

it will be the one from last stage of skyfire elite.
    If its tuned like the last one from sky fire elite you've just ruined the game. The amount of damage the ships in that one dealt made me hate the game, and I only did it because I wanted the tokens.
    Oh I'm sure they will tune it down about like they did the siege targets from raid to map targets,or assault targets from raid to map.
    TFC Rocks
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Tokens for each prize pool are now immediately available to redeem if you redeem a blueprint prize in each prize pool each week.

Point of clarification, does this mean that tokens will be available every week now??
    My current understanding is that it is just like a store raid and you can claim as much as you want.

The restriction on tokens being you must first claim any single piece of unowned tech (if there are any).

The other restriction is that there is a redemption limit per token.

I would also expect a general decrease in the amount of possible tokens each week, because they are available each week. Which would keep our average monthly token income about where it is.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318
    Actually does not sound too bad. If it is how I think they are saying.  You no longer Reset to start over but you are allowed to pick 2 prizes from ea tier. After you pick one print your 2nd choice can be tokens. So no matter how caught up you are you have option to pick tokens for 2nd prize ea tier. If you are caught up you pick tokens for both prizes. 

Thats the just of what I got out of it We all know Kix has problem just coming out and saying how it is thy always have to be all cryptic and play on words. Always better business to just come right out say it how it is specifically and in detail, whether good or bad.
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • The_Vengeful_One
    The_Vengeful_One
    Joined Jun 2012 Posts: 4,072
    John1975 said:
    Actually does not sound too bad. If it is how I think they are saying.  You no longer Reset to start over but you are allowed to pick 2 prizes from ea tier. After you pick one print your 2nd choice can be tokens. So no matter how caught up you are you have option to pick tokens for 2nd prize ea tier. If you are caught up you pick tokens for both prizes. 

Thats the just of what I got out of it We all know Kix has problem just coming out and saying how it is thy always have to be all cryptic and play on words. Always better business to just come right out say it how it is specifically and in detail, whether good or bad.
    The way I am understanding it is get whatever you can, meaning you could get all the new prizes the first week they are out. 
  • sinista
    sinista
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 1,752
    damage always goes up. if kix dont make money then its not working right.
    When it comes to Kixeye, hope for the best but expect the worse.
  • Templar614
    Templar614
    Milo-Ant said:

De-escalation, I was just thinking, it will be exactly that.... :neutral:
    Has happened before.
  • sgmeyer1
    sgmeyer1
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Aug 2014 Posts: 488
    Milo-Ant said:

**** in that case they would have to rename the targets 112,111,87-86,wouldn't they? 
    <-- Slightly sarcastic....
  • Alpha__Wolf
    Alpha__Wolf
    Strike-force Captain
    Milo-Ant said:

**** in that case they would have to rename the targets 112,111,87-86,wouldn't they? 
    <-- Slightly sarcastic....
    I know lol I was being sarcastic too 
    TFC Rocks
  • jun fontbuena
    jun fontbuena
    Greenhorn
    Joined Feb 2012 Posts: 9
    Is it possible we can get some 115 on the map to test them out? before next week
  • AnEyeForAnEye
    AnEyeForAnEye
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Feb 2014 Posts: 7,181
    Is it possible we can get some 115 on the map to test them out? before next week
    Doubt full since update has happened, but you never know. Maybe they programmed them into some kind of event for the weekend as a trial run for some chore resources.

But most likely they require the new Trident 2.0 to do effectively.
    No automatic alt text available.
  • blasterdan
    blasterdan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 144
    DADakaDTM said:
    One week notice on changing the targets that 98% of the people hit...That is really hitting below the belt.  Also not having the uranium payout is really hurting the lower level players.  My daughters account can hit 88s and 113s are relies solely on the FM to get uranium due to having no ships that can hit the uranium targets.    

The changes to the targets and the removing uranium is very very bad kix.
    Be nice if Kix threw in a bone and had uranium available as a prize pick?
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    edited 18 Oct 2017, 11:54PM
    i knew it too many tokens this week was for some reason lol , now we loosing the fm , its a second raid lol , already lost vpx weekend and almost all the chores , uranium you are next prepare lol 
    DarKCloWn
  • DADakaDTM
    DADakaDTM
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jan 2015 Posts: 123
    No more Unobtainium for the FM. I know of a L57 base that could get T3 with a little effort, he's got 3 **** Cudas, how is he meant to get Unobtaium by himself? I guess his game is pretty much over if he can't retro stuff & can't raid &.....
    What's the point of him playing?
    there is no point  I guess thats what Kix wants   just like my daughters account she has no need to play any more
This discussion has been closed.