War Commander Chronicles: Rolling Thunder -By Right Thinker

Depressed Thinker
Depressed Thinker
Strike-force Captain
Joined Mar 2015 Posts: 932
Journal Entry #1 “Rolling Thunder”
In the waning months of the campaign upon operation rolling thunder. We faced missions critical for our survival against the Red Locust Through the bombed out automated factories of the Armored Corps. Our Commander thought it wise to strike quick and hard and seize the battle schematics for the Flak Tank against the Kondor, It would also set an example to those same engineers, and medics that turned coat in the earlier following the events of the great war and the fall of DR.X.

What our commander didn’t know, however, is that among her own forces we had different plans. To seize the schematic of the automated tank called the Honey Badger. We have received a special transmission following the old coms channel of DR.X. A channel we thought went long and quiet long ago. It was not easy keeping our commander in the dark. The commander was becoming more and more paranoid. Looking for the faintest trace of treachery. Just like many of the other Commanders though. They never did catch wind of what was really going on. Until it was far too late...
I am retired at the moment. I got a Xbox now. (DM for gamer tag.)

As for War Commander I will probably come back around October 2018.
Granted if Net Neutrality gets taken down. Then forget about any free to pay/play games for me. (I have a soft spot for holidays and zombies)
  • Depressed Thinker
    Depressed Thinker
    Strike-force Captain
    Journal Entry #2 “Rolling Thunder”

The Success of our mission against the Armored Core Was something of a revelation. Suddenly we realized that our Commanders could be fooled.

And if they can be fooled. They can be Killed...

Granted if Net Neutrality gets taken down. Then forget about any free to pay/play games for me. (I have a soft spot for holidays and zombies)
  • Depressed Thinker
    Depressed Thinker
    Strike-force Captain
    Hope you guys liked this project. If you want more leave a like. :)