Update 10/17 Official Discussion Thread

• BattlePirate_BlackShark
    BattlePirate_BlackShark
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2011 Posts: 2,256
    There is an update coming to the FM,  which is more than just the prizes,  coming next week.
    An update coming to the FM with that update being more than prizes???  

Okay, this is going to need a bit more of an explanation...  Do we need to update our FM fleets?  Is the FM going to change from Garrison, if so what?  Are we getting an FM this week, and if so, will we be getting a full load of tokens?

Inquiring minds want to know...
    Just bend over and wait.
    You have forget to mention: "...it will come with NO lube!"
    BlackShark        Born in Sector 429

Decoding Pirateslangword "F.A.R.M." = Foolish Amateur Reaches Midgame
  • LuluZ
    LuluZ
    Potential Threat
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 83
    I can't get from my base to my Map...what is causing this?
  • Wayne-Ker
    Wayne-Ker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 108
    LuluZ said:
    game is fooked up, thats why... i have been stuck in base since update completed
    www.ahoymearty.co.uk
  • johnernie.blackjr
    johnernie.blackjr
    Greenhorn
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 11
    Hmm.... Chances.... new hulls..... 13 day build time bare EACH...... Those hulls (plural)...... THIS weekend...... So, there are at least 26 build tokens usable for Apex and P Fang in the FM this week or somebody is pulling COME
    COME ON KIK GET THE **** FIXED WHY ARE SOME GUYS ABLE TO GET ON & OTHERS CANT
  • renoraider
    renoraider
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 28
    I have two fleets stuck outside as I launched them and of course can not get to do anything, if some **** takes a swipe at them I will raise a ticket for the repairs 

and compo for missed playing time .............

live it once fully
  • Wayne-Ker
    Wayne-Ker
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Jun 2010 Posts: 108
    LuluZ said:
    game is fooked up, thats why... i have been stuck in base since update completed
    I have two fleets stuck outside as I launched them and of course can not get to do anything, if some **** takes a swipe at them I will raise a ticket for the repairs 

and compo for missed playing time .............

refresh, they will dock again

www.ahoymearty.co.uk
  • renoraider
    renoraider
    Potential Threat
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 28
    some one has attacked them and an 18 hour + repair time 

KIXEYE you owe me for 36 coins ................

live it once fully
  • mark.broderdorp
    mark.broderdorp
    Greenhorn
    Joined Nov 2016 Posts: 3
    hey I cant get out of my base but manage to launched  most of fleets that are now stuck  cause  of your  update and   cant get back out  to  recall  my fleets. when u gonna fix this

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Oct 2011 Posts: 8,257
    Hmm.... Chances.... new hulls..... 13 day build time bare EACH...... Those hulls (plural)...... THIS weekend...... So, there are at least 26 build tokens usable for Apex and P Fang in the FM this week or somebody is pulling our leg?
    there is a way to speed up the builds of these hulls in time for VXP
    granted, it's not for everyone.....but no leg pulling is needed.
    I'm sure the possible 10 days worth of build tokens in this week's FM will help a lot of players out too.

615 coin per BARE hull is kind of the definition of leg pulling. 10 days of build tokens is a place to start for well over a month of hull build after using them in 3 (THREE) days. There is the Apex Hunter and P fang plus one more Hunter to build plus two Courage added to the two Twinblade for the Conq yard that will be done in a couple months. I am sure the next Bounty will be postponed until the Courage and Twinblades are built right? After building the Hunter fleet. Since Conq yard will not be done yet and the yard currently building the Hunter fleet should be idle for 14 days to upgrade it first right? You find this totally acceptable right? With a straight face, for real? Not funny at all? I found the statement amusing. All these hulls in 3 days. That's funny stuff.
    my conq yard is done.

my fangs are done and ranked including p fang.

3 of my hunters are built fairly bare, and at 70% rank.

i'll have my last hunter and apex ready for ranking before the vxp weekend.

all will be skulled this weekend.

for a total of zero coins.

a little planning goes a long way ...
  • birdiebutt
    birdiebutt
    Incursion Leader
    Joined Oct 2012 Posts: 1,225
    I would like to discuss the fact that Kixeye locked me in my base and I cant get out.  Can someone fix my Map button please, this is a nice feature thou as there are some I would like to lock in their respective bases.
    Next time you wont come home after curfew

• bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    John1975 said:
    bort said:
    Hmm.... Chances.... new hulls..... 13 day build time bare EACH...... Those hulls (plural)...... THIS weekend...... So, there are at least 26 build tokens usable for Apex and P Fang in the FM this week or somebody is pulling our leg?
    I'm sure the possible 10 days worth of build tokens in this week's FM will help a lot of players out too.

615 coin per BARE hull is kind of the definition of leg pulling. 10 days of build tokens is a place to start for well over a month of hull build after using them in 3 (THREE) days. There is the Apex Hunter and P fang plus one more Hunter to build plus two Courage added to the two Twinblade for the Conq yard that will be done in a couple months. I am sure the next Bounty will be postponed until the Courage and Twinblades are built right? After building the Hunter fleet. Since Conq yard will not be done yet and the yard currently building the Hunter fleet should be idle for 14 days to upgrade it first right? You find this totally acceptable right? With a straight face, for real? Not funny at all? I found the statement amusing. All these hulls in 3 days. That's funny stuff.
    my conq yard is done.

Bort no shame in admitting you spend coins and support the game. All the stuff you listed you did not do coin free.   I coined my fang fleet and flag ship ( bought the 40 day token sale few weeks ago + the 10 day token sale I had already coined 2 bare hulls those tokens were just enough) Stop trying to play I did it free. 
    it was all done coin free.

the game is just not that difficult.
  • alex.stanham
    alex.stanham
    Strike-force Captain
    Joined Mar 2013 Posts: 828
    Well would be nice to add expensive charged armors to the forsaken mission prizes that will help a lot people trying to catch up with game speed , a game based on the charged armor should be more player friendly to get them , well this is my opinion 
    DarKCloWn
  • Amanda_F24
    Amanda_F24
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Apr 2016 Posts: 142
    WTF is going on ????I can't get from my base to my Map...what is causing this?
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 8:40PM
    bort said:

my conq yard is done.

Id be quite interested in knowing how you did this for zero coins. I went into the last raid with a full bank of tokens. completed the FN to T5 every week, did all the campaigns where tokens were available and won every token available this raid and ALL my shipyard time was spent on these skirmish hulls and im not that far....

guide section shows you ....

you needed to go into the raid before with a full bank of tokens, not the last raid. (or is that what you meant?)
  • blasterdan
    blasterdan
    Minor Nuisance
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 146
    go hit bases, it's just as fun
    How the heck can we even do that when we cannot get outta base first? 
     Worst update Kix has dropped on us yet.
      Maybe rename the game to Base Pirates?

• John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    Joined Sep 2012 Posts: 2,318

Ok for 1 My phantom fang fleet build took approx 50 days worth of tokens with 2 hulls full of torps already coined.   They came out roughly 30 days ago. there has not been that many free tokens in that time frame.  Plus the hunters you said you did.  I did the hunter TLC I had to use the skirmish tokes for my fangs + the 50 days worth I purchased. That left me with 10 days MK1 specific tokens + 10 from raid total 20 tokens which made 2 Mk1 with all weapons/spec no armor had to cook ea one for 2 days they were 12 day build.     Not to mention to get to new SY 42 day build  you need OP 10 I coined for the 1/2 price sale 480 gold I thinks days were 18 ??   Plus you need WL done 4 days then can do SY 5 13 days  then you can start the 42 day new SY.  Sorry you did not do all of that in last 30 ish days for free with tokens. 
    BadMoFo RYFG TTMX Level 97
  • bort
    bort
    Unicorn Overlord
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 8:53PM
    John1975 said:

Ok for 1 My phantom fang fleet build took approx 50 days worth of tokens with 2 hulls full of torps already coined.   They came out roughly 30 days ago. there has not been that many free tokens in that time frame.  Plus the hunters you said you did.  I did the hunter TLC I had to use the skirmish tokes for my fangs + the 50 days worth I purchased. That left me with 10 days MK1 specific tokens + 10 from raid total 20 tokens which made 2 Mk1 with all weapons/spec no armor had to cook ea one for 2 days they were 12 day build.     Not to mention to get to new SY 42 day build  you need OP 10 I coined for the 1/2 price sale 480 gold I thinks days were 18 ??   Plus you need WL done 4 days then can do SY 5 13 days  then you can start the 42 day new SY.  Sorry you did not do all of that in last 30 ish days for free with tokens. 
    lol

guide section tells you exactly how i've done it. you dont need to fully build ships to do the raid. you definitely dont need anywhere near fully built ships to rank them.

the guide section also tells you what i've done, and what i'm planning. in advance even. including how i'm going to get all my hunters completely built out by the next raid.

sorry, but just because you cannot plan well, doesnt mean others can't.

p.s. you could have had 100+ days of build tokens going into the OP 10 release.
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician
    bort said:
    John1975 said:

lol

guide section tells you exactly how i've done it. you dont need to fully build ships to do the raid. you definitely dont need anywhere near fully built ships to rank them.

the guide section also tells you what i've done, and what i'm planning. in advance even. including how i'm going to get all my hunters completely built out by the next raid.

sorry, but just because you cannot plan well, doesnt mean others can't.
    I got it good for you you managed in 30 days give or take to get your hands on approx  80+ days structure tokens + 50 or so days ship build tokens.  Or your token storage is much larger than mine.  
  • S0ULHEX
    S0ULHEX
    Skilled Warrior
    Joined Sep 2017 Posts: 364
    Well looks like u have to choose one to fully build... but uk u dont have to build both of them and if u think u have to then u must not have seen how easy it is to do some targets with 1 or the other fleet fully built. IE fangs did hunter camp easy so i opted to fully equip fangs.

If i get some added tokens for hunters then thats great but im not going to bend over backwards making 2 fleets when really i only need 1
    My faction is Daedric

• Terrill Conant
    Terrill Conant
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2011 Posts: 50
    edited 17 Oct 2017, 9:01PM
    What fm are you referring too, A lot of us can't launch a fleet, go to ocean view,, think they might want to fix this before doing anything else
    and p.s.,    not fm icon available as well

• Hunter WI
    Hunter WI
    Potential Threat
    Joined Dec 2015 Posts: 86
    Great to have a VXP weekend if I could only get some of these long arse builds done!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • jager xxx
    jager xxx
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,721
    nothin about the FM in release notes

does that mean there is no addition/change to FM prize list??
  • jager xxx
    jager xxx
    Force to be Reckoned With
    Joined Dec 2014 Posts: 1,721
    Milo-Ant said:
    bort said:

my conq yard is done.

Id be quite interested in knowing how you did this for zero coins. I went into the last raid with a full bank of tokens. completed the FN to T5 every week, did all the campaigns where tokens were available and won every token available this raid and ALL my shipyard time was spent on these skirmish hulls and im not that far....

you forget Bort is awesome...in his own mind ;)

his mind got nothin to do with this , but you guys have a sort of imagination that blinds you from real possibilities

planning is a basic thing that doesnt even need creativity 
  • John1975
    John1975
    Master Tactician

his mind got nothin to do with this , but you guys have a sort of imagination that blinds you from real possibilities

planning is a basic thing that doesnt even need creativity 
    no imagination needed OP 10 18 ish days  SY 10 13 days WL 4 days  New SY 42 days     87 days worth tokens even full bank cant get 87 days tokens in a 30 day time frame.  even 60 day time frame  
  • beel78
    beel78
    Unicorn Overlord
    Joined Apr 2012 Posts: 8,189
    nothin about the FM in release notes

does that mean there is no addition/change to FM prize list??
    page two of this thread at the bottom.  But they will change SOMETHING in the FM, but this week will have nothing new added to it.  Next week, they are.....Kixeyeing the, FM.  No further info.
    'Soon' in KIXEYE time means once our Sun dies'. 
     Wil Harbin said:

Kixeye hasn’t done as much to annoy its users as other game companies have. It doesn’t sell decorations for games and try to milk gamers for all they’re worth, and it doesn’t sell advanced weaponry that will allow rich gamers to wipe out poor gamers. But it does allow users to accelerate time in the game. Rather than wait for something to be developed, a user can pay to accelerate the build time for units.